Kerry warns of revolution if Trump is reelected

Well, now you got me all interested in doing my part to reelect him! Not because I like him because I don't but because I would love to see a damn revolution!

I will vote for Trump on the basis of Kerry's prediction. It's about damn time this started to be more than a one way race war where American patriots are scared shitless of Marxists.

Wow, more 3rd Red Scare. Fewer and Fewer people are buying that these days. Either discuss the issues or just......well, keep what you want to do. But the rest of us will try and get things fixed. Even if it means 4 years of nothing. It's going to take at least 4 years of repairs to repair the damage that's been done for the last 4 years. And I am not talking about the Democrats. I am talking about rebuilding the GOP into something we can be proud of once again. You Party of the Rumpers are NOT Republicans. You have kidnapped the GOP and hold it hostage in the basement.

I was nearly an anti-Trump kind of guy until I found out what the BLM was all about. And if you're talking about a Republican Party that is okay with destroying / defacing our monuments, plaques, memorials and statues; removing our flags; renaming military installations; changing the names of roads, schools, and government buildings, changing the meanings of words... and all to destroy our culture and history... I say fuck 'em.

Do you mean those Republicans that want a senile idiot that wants to wage a war on gun owners to be president versus someone who maintains a viable economy is the kind of Republican Party you want to back? I wouldn't have to tell you what I think of you.

First point. If they really wanted your guns (and mine) they would have done it a long time ago.

Second point. The Republican Party has not been fiscally responsible since Eisenhower. Every time there has been a recession or a depression there has been a sitting Republican President for the last 100 years. Every time (with the exception of 2 years during Nixon) the recovery has happened during a Democrat Presidents time. And Rump hasn't shown that he is any for of fiscally responsible. And he certainly isn't a Republican.

Third Point. I could give a rats ass of what you think of me. Stop flattering yourself.

Well, now you got me all interested in doing my part to reelect him! Not because I like him because I don't but because I would love to see a damn revolution!
I guess kerry is saying the democrats are not going to accept the winner in a fair election. He is saying vote dem or have war. Well I guess it's going to be war

I will vote for Trump on the basis of Kerry's prediction. It's about damn time this started to be more than a one way race war where American patriots are scared shitless of Marxists.

Wow, more 3rd Red Scare. Fewer and Fewer people are buying that these days. Either discuss the issues or just......well, keep what you want to do. But the rest of us will try and get things fixed. Even if it means 4 years of nothing. It's going to take at least 4 years of repairs to repair the damage that's been done for the last 4 years. And I am not talking about the Democrats. I am talking about rebuilding the GOP into something we can be proud of once again. You Party of the Rumpers are NOT Republicans. You have kidnapped the GOP and hold it hostage in the basement.

I was nearly an anti-Trump kind of guy until I found out what the BLM was all about. And if you're talking about a Republican Party that is okay with destroying / defacing our monuments, plaques, memorials and statues; removing our flags; renaming military installations; changing the names of roads, schools, and government buildings, changing the meanings of words... and all to destroy our culture and history... I say fuck 'em.

Do you mean those Republicans that want a senile idiot that wants to wage a war on gun owners to be president versus someone who maintains a viable economy is the kind of Republican Party you want to back? I wouldn't have to tell you what I think of you.

First point. If they really wanted your guns (and mine) they would have done it a long time ago.

Second point. The Republican Party has not been fiscally responsible since Eisenhower. Every time there has been a recession or a depression there has been a sitting Republican President for the last 100 years. Every time (with the exception of 2 years during Nixon) the recovery has happened during a Democrat Presidents time. And Rump hasn't shown that he is any for of fiscally responsible. And he certainly isn't a Republican.

Third Point. I could give a rats ass of what you think of me. Stop flattering yourself.

No, the government would not have come for the guns a generation earlier. We would have fought back a generation ago. The government has dumbed the sheeple down enough so that they will now accept gun control - the one thing Trump has in common with Democrats and weak kneed Republicans.

I won't argue with you about the Republicans and a fiscal economy. I was talking about the fact that Trump has been holding this economy together.

I did not know I was addressing you personally, but if the shoe fits, wear it. Obviously that shoe fit nicely. Furthermore, if it didn't bother you that others don't like your stances, you would not post about it. So, you being one of those turn coat Republicans (RINOs), sadly you DO care and you're still a traitor. So fuck you.

You won't like it.
LMAO....do me a favor and yourself, go google WHO owns the most weapons in this country and WHERE they are located...seeing how you neo communists have shit on the military and the cops and are pushing sane whites into the right side. You soy boys with your dildo's and bricks aren't gonna do shit against armed rednecks pal. But it will be fun to watch.
Son, owning a gun doesn't make you a fighter. Conservatives are cowards. Afraid of everyone who isn't like them, terrified of change. We see right through your blustering schoolyard bully tactics, sitting in your basement, stroking your expensive security blanket, we know you for the scared little children you are.

Take it from me, you won't like it.

Bring it.

You won't like it.
LMAO....do me a favor and yourself, go google WHO owns the most weapons in this country and WHERE they are located...seeing how you neo communists have shit on the military and the cops and are pushing sane whites into the right side. You soy boys with your dildo's and bricks aren't gonna do shit against armed rednecks pal. But it will be fun to watch.
Son, owning a gun doesn't make you a fighter. Conservatives are cowards. Afraid of everyone who isn't like them, terrified of change. We see right through your blustering schoolyard bully tactics, sitting in your basement, stroking your expensive security blanket, we know you for the scared little children you are.

Bring it.
You've never been in a fight in your life.

If you had you'd know better.

Every time (with the exception of 2 years during Nixon) the recovery has happened during a Democrat Presidents time.

Show me.

You won't like it.

Bring it.
You've never been in a fight in your life.

If you had you'd know better.

I don't expect to like it. I've been listening to you cocksuckers talk shit for a long time. You want to move to the next level?

The results will be on your head.

No, the government would not have come for the guns a generation earlier. We would have fought back a generation ago. The government has dumbed the sheeple down enough so that they will now accept gun control - the one thing Trump has in common with Democrats and weak kneed Republicans.

I won't argue with you about the Republicans and a fiscal economy. I was talking about the fact that Trump has been holding this economy together.

I did not know I was addressing you personally, but if the shoe fits, wear it. Obviously that shoe fit nicely. Furthermore, if it didn't bother you that others don't like your stances, you would not post about it. So, you being one of those turn coat Republicans (RINOs), sadly you DO care and you're still a traitor. So fuck you.

Why thank you for your caring. I'll remember that come November 3rd and beyond. And Rump has done everything he can to destroy the economy but he's failed in even that. A President can only hurt an economy not save it or even make it better. The best thing a President can do is just leave it the hell alone. Capitalism will handle the rest.

Why thank you for your caring. I'll remember that come November 3rd and beyond. And Rump has done everything he can to destroy the economy but he's failed in even that. A President can only hurt an economy not save it or even make it better. The best thing a President can do is just leave it the hell alone. Capitalism will handle the rest.

You talk like a baby.

Kerry, obviously, has rebellion mixed-up with revolution.
Revolution means reorganization of the government, and I have that all under control. And hopefully the reordering of the constitution process will reduce the rebellion.
United States Fourth Continental Congress

Revolution means reorganization of the government, and I have that all under control. And hopefully the reordering of the constitution process will reduce the rebellion.

Two things. Your link is bad. The other is, I agree. Anytime we have a change in the Guard, we will have that reorganization. AFter Rump, I see a tremendous reorganization when Rump has been grabbing as much as he can and trying to make the President's Office more powerful than ever before. Each time this has been done, every time, after their exit, safeguards have been put into place to prevent most serious breeches. If Biden gets too far out of hand, I am sure that the next President will do the same.

So, fruitcakes, put your guns down, you ain't gonna' need 'em.

Two things. Your link is bad. The other is, I agree. Anytime we have a change in the Guard, we will have that reorganization. AFter Rump,....

I stopped reading here. YOu talk like a baby. A retarded baby.

Why should anyone treat your ideas with any respect, when you talk like a retarded baby?

This level of naivety is why they will try.

While it is true that NEITHER party has been fiscally responsible, economic recovery is slower than a motherfucker when a Democrat is in the White House, but regardless, you can point to NOT ONE SINGLE FACTOR that is the cause EXCEPT the mere fact that a R is sitting in the White House when a recession occurs or a D is sitting in the White House when it lasts longer than 8 months. Even the most biased economists cannot point to a cause. It is either a mere coincidence or serious media spin. (I am going with the latter)

Glad we have a mutual respect.

Now, you are not taking our guns motherfucker. Quit acting like you are on our side.

I guess kerry is saying the democrats are not going to accept the winner in a fair election. He is saying vote dem or have war. Well I guess it's going to be war
He is and I hope they try because I am ready to purge our nation of Marxists. I want all of them gone.

You won't like it.
I'm neutral but the cons are the bad guys and the liberals are the better guys. Evil always loses at the end. You guys are just big assholes (racists, poorly educated, dumb in most cases, clueless about other cultures and the world, regressives...) I'll root for the liberals.
is that what you tell yourself when you empty the trash cans at planned parenthood ?

Forum List

Back