Kerry - In 13 Years You Will Only Be Able to Buy Electric Cars

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Lithium is in short supply, and about to be declared a human hazard by the EU.

Not enough electricity to keep the lights on in the West, with no additional power plants being built.

No where near enough charging stations. How are people living in apartments to charge?

What Democrats are effectively doing is making sure you can’t travel. It’s all about control and destroying the economy.

Not enough electricity to keep the lights on in the West, with no additional power plants being built.

No where near enough charging stations. How are people living in apartments to charge?

What Democrats are effectively doing is making sure you can’t travel. It’s all about control and destroying the economy.

You should be asking EV manufacturers because thats what they're going to offer.

It is amazing that this freak almost became President. His pronouncements are sonorous but lack any gravitas.

I don't bet but I certainly wish I could make this bet with him.

Lurch hasn't been right about anything in decades. I wonder if he still lives in the mother-in-law house behind Skerry Terry's mansion so he doesn't have to traipse through the main house with the ladyboys and other assorted creatures....

81wM9SKZn-L.jpg

Hey Lurch, according to the Dimwinger's Climate Expert, AOC, we only have about 7 more years until we are extinct.

Forum List

Back