Caterpillar bailing on liberal state to move HQ to Texas.

When will liberals figure out their policies are running people, and companies, out of their states?

Why do you think they want to globalize government? It makes them foam at the mouth already that people in TX can avoid confiscatory tax rates, carry guns pretty much anywhere we like, and regulate abortions. When they destroy the shit holes they dominate, they don't want the proles to be able to escape and prosper elsewhere.

You think the soviets built that wall to keep people OUT?

LOL...

Why do you think they want to globalize government? It makes them foam at the mouth already that people in TX can avoid confiscatory tax rates, carry guns pretty much anywhere we like, and regulate abortions. When they destroy the shit holes they dominate, they don't want the proles to be able to escape and prosper elsewhere.

You think the soviets built that wall to keep people OUT?

LOL...

First Boeing, now Caterpillar. My state is sinking fast!

When will liberals figure out their policies are running people, and companies, out of their states?

On one hand I see this as a good thing. Bailing on these democrat shitholes is to be expected.

On the other I worry if these people have learned their lesson or will still vote for the same shit they left.

Forum List

Back