Keep going or stop when hooligans attack your car

Keep going or stop?

• Total voters
Seriously?

I think I’m much boopier than Betty for instance.

You are an idiot just like you always have been. Nice going admitting it up front that you are BettyPoop's sock.
D you’re delusional…

Also, derailing… :)
You've always been a far left loon. Whassamatta? Got banned yet again from yet another board so you come crawling back here? Did yer creepy "friends" have enough of you...again? Poor Poop.
Must truly suck to be you.
Did I mention I was spoken for…?
You have no power here, servant of Sleazrenn! You are nameless, faceless, formless (not counting obese and ugly outside and inside to boot). Go back to the void from whence you came.
Did the Boopster hurt you THAT much?

But yeah - derailing your own looney thread with insane flailing accusations.

Nice.

Dude.

Have a girly drink and calm the fuck down. :)

The OP proposition is absurd and mega-triggered.
It wasn't a proposition, it was a question.

Dictionaries are your friends.

But anyway, I should have known you were going to take the coward's way out and refuse to clarify or support your argument.

It wasn't a proposition, it was a question.
Please tell me you ain’t this ignant...? :eek:
Dictionaries are your friends.
Muh besties. :)
But anyway, I should have known you were going to take the coward's way out and refuse to clarify or support your argument.
I’m just following Mark Twain’s advice, Sparky.

A bit too late in your case, but in fairness to me, I didn’t realize who/what I was dealing with until I was already about 3 feet deep. :oops:

You are an idiot just like you always have been. Nice going admitting it up front that you are BettyPoop's sock.
I keep trying to get out of this idiot thread, but your triggered pals keep pulling me back in… :eek:

But since I’m back, why not turn your deranged paranoid ranting, derailing & delusional accusations into something more than just an embarrassment to the forum?

To wit, why don’t you notify the appropriate authorities of your concerns, and when they tell you that you’re an idiot wasting their time, you can:

1) Apologize to them privately

2) Apologize to me publicly

3) Donate $100 to the forum

If you’re sure you’re right, you won’t hesitate to embrace this.

Waddaya say?

Or are you too busy mounting machine guns on your car in case those zombie mobs inhabiting your brain somehow materialize IRL? :eek:

Last edited:
Please tell me you ain’t this ignant...? :eek:
Please tell me you know the difference between a proposition and a question.
Muh besties. :)

I’m just following Mark Twain’s advice, Sparky.

A bit too late in your case, but in fairness to me, I didn’t realize who/what I was dealing with until I was already about 3 feet deep. :oops:

That's fitting since three feet is about the depth of your intellect.

Please check this out on your own.

That seems pretty deep - thanks! :)
From Merriam-Websters:

a(1)
: something offered for consideration or acceptance : PROPOSAL
(2)
: a request for sexual intercourse
b
: the point to be discussed or maintained in argument usually stated in sentence form near the outset
c
: a theorem or problem to be demonstrated or performed

It says nothing here about questions.

This actually happened to me when I was a child, and my mother got lost driving through DC. We ended up in a poor, black neighborhood, and the hooligans saw a white lady with her little girl in the back, and they sprung into action. They ran up to our car with baseball bats, and started smashing it from all ends.

I of course was screaming and crying in the back, and my mother was in a panic as well - but just kept driving SLOWLY through them as she didn’t want to hurt any of them, but if she did….I’d say she would have had a valid case for self-defense.

Seriously?

I think I’m much boopier than Betty for instance.

You are an idiot just like you always have been. Nice going admitting it up front that you are BettyPoop's sock. You've always been a far left loon. Whassamatta? Got banned yet again from yet another board so you come crawling back here? Did yer creepy "friends" have enough of you...again? Poor Poop.
Must truly suck to be you.

You have no power here, servant of Sleazrenn! You are nameless, faceless, formless (not counting obese and ugly outside and inside to boot). Go back to the void from whence you came.
Gracie, Mintut is not the ugly fatass you're thinking of. That one is here, can't remember the name to save my soul.

Doesn't post often. I'm sure she mostly is still at her spot with the other rhino rally heifers.

Gracie, Mintut is not the ugly fatass you're thinking of. That one is here, can't remember the name to save my soul.

Doesn't post often. I'm sure she mostly is still at her spot with the other rhino rally heifers.
She has many socks. This newish one is just another one of her collection. Fixing to put her sorry ass on iggie cuz she disgusts me.

I keep trying to get out of this idiot thread, but your triggered pals keep pulling me back in… :eek:

But since I’m back, why not turn your deranged paranoid ranting, derailing & delusional accusations into something more than just an embarrassment to the forum?

To wit, why don’t you notify the appropriate authorities of your concerns, and when they tell you that you’re an idiot wasting their time, you can:

1) Apologize to them privately

2) Apologize to me publicly

3) Donate $100 to the forum

If you’re sure you’re right, you won’t hesitate to embrace this.

Waddaya say?

Or are you too busy mounting machine guns on your car in case those zombie mobs inhabiting your brain somehow materialize IRL? :eek:
Fuck off. You know how to get around IPs and staff knows it. Too bad Kat is gone..she would peg you in a heartbeat..just like all the other times you slithered back. You fool nobody except yourself, fat ass.

The only one triggered in this thread is you, Poop. As I said many times before, it must truly suck to be you. Seeing your pic before..I can see why you are such an asshole. Drape your mirrors. That may help.

The folks in this thread can continue to entertain you and get you all wet and excited, but as before, I refuse to. On iggie you go. Skank.

Ram your way through them, then put it in reverse and take out any that are chasing your car.

Fuck off. You know how to get around IPs and staff knows it. Too bad Kat is gone..she would peg you in a heartbeat..just like all the other times you slithered back. You fool nobody except yourself, fat ass.

The only one triggered in this thread is you, Poop. As I said many times before, it must truly suck to be you. Seeing your pic before..I can see why you are such an asshole. Drape your mirrors. That may help.

The folks in this thread can continue to entertain you and get you all wet and excited, but as before, I refuse to. On iggie you go. Skank.
Ahem, the Boopster was allowed back. Gimme a few, I might have the screen name screen shotted.

I had that conversation with Kat.

The screen name is "Witchit".

Last edited:
This actually happened to me when I was a child, and my mother got lost driving through DC. We ended up in a poor, black neighborhood, and the hooligans saw a white lady with her little girl in the back, and they sprung into action. They ran up to our car with baseball bats, and started smashing it from all ends.

I of course was screaming and crying in the back, and my mother was in a panic as well - but just kept driving SLOWLY through them as she didn’t want to hurt any of them, but if she did….I’d say she would have had a valid case for self-defense.
While this kind of thing is incredibly rare, I’m glad you’re okay. :)

Forum List

Back