Keep going or stop when hooligans attack your car

Keep going or stop?

• Total voters
Brazil had a problem with gangs of teens in Rio killing, robbing, beating people. For years abandoned children and runaways became feral living as predators. The citizens fought back by hiring off duty police, former military and hunters to restore safety. 6,000 children were killed. The threat ended. We might have to do that here.

Brazil had a problem with gangs of teens in Rio killing, robbing, beating people. For years abandoned children and runaways became feral living as predators. The citizens fought back by hiring off duty police, former military and hunters to restore safety. 6,000 children were killed. The threat ended. We might have to do that here.
You mean death squads, because thats what you are fucking talking about, you sick fuck. You are all by yourself in some strange wacked out world. Put down the pipe bro.

You mean death squads, because thats what you are fucking talking about, you sick fuck. You are all by yourself in some strange wacked out world. Put down the pipe bro.
Yes. That is what Rio used, death squads against gangs of violent criminals.

We see news all the time of groups, some REALLY large, attacking drivers as they are traveling down the road. So the question is....what do you do?
Keep going. When I was in school some kids attacked a car with a bat, smashed the windows in, drug a girl out and violently raped her.

Keep going and get out of there, if they get in the way, fucking hit them hard as you can. A friend of mine married that girl.

It traumatized the shit out of her.

Keep going. When I was in school some kids attacked a car with a bat, smashed the windows in, drug a girl out and violently raped her.

Keep going and get out of there, if they get in the way, fucking hit them hard as you can. A friend of mine married that girl.

dragged

Every person attacking cars is a Democrat

I hope we see something like this in America soon.

1. I do not drive, but if I did, I guess that I would have no choice but to drive as fast as possible to get away.

2. If I just sat there, they would pull me out of the car and ...

3. If I begged them for mercy, they would just laugh. They have no human fefeelings.

Democrats are pure evil and the last thing you should do is submit. They will pull you out of your car and kill you. Especially if you're white.

Best answer so far.
Democrats should give the democrat street rats a chance to bust their windows and pull them out of there cars. When they do, you'll wish you drove faster.

If you're a democrat and run into a crowd of democrats attacking cars, drive nice and slow.

Being married to your friend?

But yeah - the OP question is too vague, as your rape-squad fantasy demonstrates.

In my state, the gun instructor said if someone is breaking the glass on your car window, you can shoot them. You don't need to wait until they get inside your car. :)

Forum List

Back