Keep going or stop when hooligans attack your car

Keep going or stop?

• Total voters
Being married to your friend?

But yeah - the OP question is too vague, as your rape-squad fantasy demonstrates.
You're a useless piece of shit. That girl was in all my classes and traumatized for life and you talk bullshit like that?!

You should stop breathing human beings' oxygen. I saw her banged up face that Monday you utter piece of filth.

They beat and raped her.

You're lower than whaleshit, motherfucker. :1peleas:

Last edited:
If you can’t egress , and they break windows and attempt to make entry or drag you ( or drag your SO out ) mag dump them and if they ( the crowd ) leave a clear path then GTFO and when safe call PoPo

If you can’t egress , and they break windows and attempt to make entry or drag you ( or drag your SO out ) mag dump them and if they ( the crowd ) leave a clear path then GTFO and when safe call PoPo
Have a gun. Do. Police can't even get to you in a situation like that. Be prepared to defend yourself and yours.

When you only have seconds, the police are just minutes away.

You're a useless piece of shit.
I’m sorry, but I'm spoken for.

I’m sure a charming fellow like you will find someone soon however! :)
That girl was in all my classes and traumatized for life and you talk bullshit like that?!
Were you in the same Engish class?

I’m not responsible for your ambiguous self-expression, cupcake.
You should stop breathing human beings' oxygen. I saw her banged up face that Monday you utter piece of filth.
Did I mention I was spoken for…?
They beat and raped her.
I’m sorry to hear that, but I’m going to go out on a limb and say that most people blocking traffic for various reasons aren’t rape gangs.
You're lower than whaleshit, motherfucker.
At least you contracted properly - well done! :)

I’m sorry, but I'm spoken for.

I’m sure a charming fellow like you will find someone soon however! :)

Were you in the same Engish class?

I’m not responsible for your ambiguous self-expression, cupcake.

Did I mention I was spoken for…?

I’m sorry to hear that, but I’m going to go out on a limb and say that most people blocking traffic for various reasons aren’t rape gangs.

At least you contracted properly - well done! :)
Nah, I was in Advanced "Engish", she wasn't. She was in my Biology and 2 other classes.

Of course the real question is why are so many here living in such rage and terror?

These imaginary mobs and rape gangs and so forth are living rent-free in your heads.

Why is that?

This constant triggered state is likely not good for your health.

Nah, I was in Advanced "Engish", she wasn't. She was in my Biology and 2 other classes.
So she wasn’t in all your classes.

No biggie, but maybe work on this constant triggered business; it can’t be good for you. :)

So she wasn’t in all your classes.

No biggie, but maybe work on this constant triggered business; it can’t be good for you. :)
If I was the driver of that car, I would have gotten her out of there, running over fucktards or not.

If I was there, I would taken their bats and beat their asses. I have taken bats from people swinging them at me 3x already.

Okay, it was 2 bats and a board, but the same principle applies. I wasn't there that night. I would have stopped that madness.

I was there the weekend before and the weekend after where we beat the crap out of all we could get ahold of there.

Last edited:
Of course the real question is why are so many here living in such rage and terror?

These imaginary mobs and rape gangs and so forth are living rent-free in your heads.

Why is that?

It's not imaginary, you fucking idiot. The girl came to class Monday with a broken nose and black eye after being violently raped.

Stop breathing our oxygen you piece of shit.

People, if somebody is surrounding your car and trying to bust into it, get out of there and run them over if you have to, slam into

cars, do whatever you have to do to get out of there and to a safe place.

Glass is only glass, that's for honest people. I've had the glass of my vehicle shattered by full beer cans.

Can't remember if that was deserved or not..the thing is, I was always more capable of defending myself than

most ever will be. And I still chose..oh yeah, it was 2 carloads of hardheads vs. me, 2 dudes, and bunch of girls we're trying to keep

safe that night. Yeah, we got the hell out of Dodge. In a Dodge, even. :D

Last edited:
Being married to your friend?

But yeah - the OP question is too vague, as your rape-squad fantasy demonstrates.
Yup. Dense. Go play with your tinker toys because you are just too damn stupid to participate with the adults.

Why is that?

Not always imaginary. I was carjacked. Middle of Sunday afternoon at the grocery store. Hispanic kid put a gun to my head and stole my car. Not for long. He was caught in less than an hour.

The system wanted him to get away with it. I shouldn't have even called the police. Fill out a car theft counter report and take the insurance. Instead I fought and got him 13 years.

Not always imaginary. I was carjacked. Middle of Sunday afternoon at the grocery store. Hispanic kid put a gun to my head and stole my car. Not for long. He was caught in less than an hour.

The system wanted him to get away with it. I shouldn't have even called the police. Fill out a car theft counter report and take the insurance. Instead I fought and got him 13 years.
Was your car messed up? How much did you have to pay to get it back?

See, this is where things are messed up.

If I was the driver of that car, I would have gotten her out of there, running over fucktards or not.
I have to admit that when I saw this super-triggered thread, I did NOT expect anyone to play the gang rape of a minor card to defend their 24/7/365 triggered over everything state.

So congrats…?
If I was there,
Didn’t you say you took Advanced English?
I would taken their bats and beat their asses.
I’m afraid it’s too late to sue your Advanced English teacher; were they often drunk?
I have taken bats from people swinging them at me 3x already.
Batman! :eek:
Okay, it was 2 bats and a board, but the same principle applies. I wasn't there that night. I would have stopped that madness.
Too late to sue… :(
I was there the weekend before and the weekend after where we beat the crap out of all we could get ahold of there.
So this was some kind of gang ritual/rival thing gone bad?

You sound like you were QUITE the advanced student. :)

It's because you are too dense to understand it.
I may not know how to swing a bat like Duke, but I do know 24/7/365 triggered when I see it.

Why do y’all fantasize about this shit?

Forum List

Back