Kayleigh McEnany fires back at Chicago mayor for calling her 'Karen'.

ft-1-CHA-defers-rent.jpg

Does THAT look like something with a superior intellect that will provide guidance to and run a large North American city? Or something that should be scraping the bugs off your windshield at a carwash.

Be honest. Keep it real.
Is that a man or a woman?

KayLeigh is the definitive Karen. LoL!! :laugh:
You don't really grasp what a "Karen" is...do you?

Sure I do. But to me she looks more like a sex doll than a Karen. :D

173kide4jdu41.jpg
You know what I LOVE about liberals like you, Doc? You're always accusing others of being misogynists but are so quick to post crap like this that is sexually demeaning to women! You don't respect women. If you did you wouldn't be so juvenile about them!

Well, she has no brain and sex dolls have no brain. She should have stayed with Fox News where she could have remained a bubble-headed bleach blonde that people would pay little attention to.

Yeah, just went to Harvard Law School and Georgetown! No brains there! Do you know what the Winick Award for Excellence is? It was given to the person you call a bubble head! Where did you go to school, "Doctor"?

Of course, every jackass on the Internet went to Harvard Law, has a blackbelt in Karate, and swings a ten inch dong! :cool:

Unlike you, Kayleigh actually WENT to Harvard! Yet you're here on the internet saying she has no brains? That would make YOU the jackass on the internet swinging your dong! Just saying...

Lotta jackasses and dopes went to Harvard and every other college in America. ;-)

Georgetown is an extremely selective college. Not easy to get into. Kayleigh was accepted. She also studied at Oxford while she was an undergrad. Once again...not something that is easily done! She then goes to the University of Miami Law School where she's in the top 1% of her class! This allows her to transfer to Harvard Law School. Once again...something that is not easily done! Obviously she ISN'T a jackass or a dope! She's a rather bright young woman...which makes YOU the jackass for claiming she isn't!

So if she is SOOOO smart, then why has she enabled the lies of your Donald?
Sorry - She's little other than a Karen and a Jackass.

173kide4jdu41.jpg
You know what I LOVE about liberals like you, Doc? You're always accusing others of being misogynists but are so quick to post crap like this that is sexually demeaning to women! You don't respect women. If you did you wouldn't be so juvenile about them!

Well, she has no brain and sex dolls have no brain. She should have stayed with Fox News where she could have remained a bubble-headed bleach blonde that people would pay little attention to.

Yeah, just went to Harvard Law School and Georgetown! No brains there! Do you know what the Winick Award for Excellence is? It was given to the person you call a bubble head! Where did you go to school, "Doctor"?

Of course, every jackass on the Internet went to Harvard Law, has a blackbelt in Karate, and swings a ten inch dong! :cool:

Unlike you, Kayleigh actually WENT to Harvard! Yet you're here on the internet saying she has no brains? That would make YOU the jackass on the internet swinging your dong! Just saying...

Lotta jackasses and dopes went to Harvard and every other college in America. ;-)

Georgetown is an extremely selective college. Not easy to get into. Kayleigh was accepted. She also studied at Oxford while she was an undergrad. Once again...not something that is easily done! She then goes to the University of Miami Law School where she's in the top 1% of her class! This allows her to transfer to Harvard Law School. Once again...something that is not easily done! Obviously she ISN'T a jackass or a dope! She's a rather bright young woman...which makes YOU the jackass for claiming she isn't!

Gee...maybe because they aren't lies?
Why do YOU lie about her intelligence? I mean OTHER than the fact that you're obviously intimidated by an intelligent, attractive woman? What does it say about you that your attack demeans her sexually?
And you STILL don't seem to know what a Karen is!

173kide4jdu41.jpg

Why do YOU lie about her intelligence? I mean OTHER than the fact that you're obviously intimidated by an intelligent, attractive woman? What does it say about you that your attack demeans her sexually?

Heheheh - Let me repeat.
KayLeigh is a bubble-headed bleach blonde Karen and Trump enabler.
She lies even more than the last one! ;)

173kide4jdu41.jpg

Heheheh - Let me repeat.

Kellyanne Conway has never been the White House Press Secretary! You'd know that if you weren't getting your "news" from Saturday Night Live! Why don't you Google who's been Trump's Press Secretary BEFORE you make posts like this one that just make you look stupid!

You call someone stupid who's attended some of the best institutions of higher learning on the planet and excelled at those schools and then post a Saturday Night Live "skit" as your proof? That's so pathetic you might as well leave now!

You call someone stupid who's attended some of the best institutions of higher learning on the planet and excelled at those schools and then post a Saturday Night Live "skit" as your proof? That's so pathetic you might as well leave now!

6 of one/ half dozen. They serve the same function :rolleyes:

LzWLPxJ.png

LzWLPxJ.png

No...one is a Press Secretary...the other is an Advisor to the President! You on the other hand are still pathetic. To be quite blunt, Doc...you're not even close to being in either's league intellectually yet you come on here and pretend you are.

LzWLPxJ.png

No...one is a Press Secretary...the other is an Advisor to the President! You on the other hand are still pathetic. To be quite blunt, Doc...you're not even close to being in either's league intellectually yet you come on here and pretend you are.

And YOU'RE the judge in this goofy exchange who pretends both these Karens are truth tellers? :laugh:

LzWLPxJ.png

And YOU'RE the judge in this goofy exchange who pretends both these Karens are truth tellers? :laugh:

It is a goofy exchange! Made so by you claiming that two rather accomplished women are any thing but simply because they don't share the same political views as you do! You were made to look foolish going after Kayleigh so you decided you'd go after Kellyanne instead only to make yourself look even MORE ignorant!

LzWLPxJ.png

It is a goofy exchange! Made so by you claiming that two rather accomplished women are any thing but simply because they don't share the same political views as you do! You were made to look foolish going after Kayleigh so you decided you'd go after Kellyanne instead only to make yourself look even MORE ignorant!

I don't like liars. Hard STOP

LzWLPxJ.png

I don't like liars. Hard STOP

You know what I don't like, Doc? Internet blowhards that call others stupid when it's obvious they don't have a clue what they're talking about!

173kide4jdu41.jpg

Heheheh - Let me repeat.

You don’t get into Oxford University with those credentials.

173kide4jdu41.jpg

Heheheh - Let me repeat.

Doc doesn't have a clue about what it takes to get into colleges like Georgetown, Oxford and Harvard Law School! If he did then he wouldn't be here making an ass out of himself!

173kide4jdu41.jpg

Heheheh - Let me repeat.

Doc doesn't have a clue about what it takes to get into colleges like Georgetown, Oxford and Harvard Law School! If he did then he wouldn't be here making an ass out of himself!

I know what it takes to get into colleges as an idiot ...

First, find someone to take your SAT for you to get into Fordham.

Second, have a rich Daddy who gives Wharton a few mil. :laugh:

You know what I don't like, Doc? Internet blowhards that call others stupid when it's obvious they don't have a clue what they're talking about!

I don't like those either.
Prolly why I don't like low education Trumptards. :cool:

173kide4jdu41.jpg

Heheheh - Let me repeat.

I know what it takes to get into colleges as an idiot ...

First, find someone to take your SAT for you to get into Fordham.

Second, have a rich Daddy who gives Wharton a few mil. :laugh:

No one gets into Oxford as an idiot.

That’s where Kayleigh took instruction in politics.

Forum List

Back