Kayleigh McEnany fires back at Chicago mayor for calling her 'Karen'.

When did the Press Secretary go from reporting on the actions of the President
to disputing facts and challenging what questions should or should NOT be asked?

When did SHE get to decide what the people should know?
She's obviously been trained to deal with a hostile press, and
more effectively than anyone I've seen.:auiqs.jpg: Makes you furious I bet.

Nothing else to worry about mayor ?

I have to say, I heard that mayor lose it on that Alderman guy who said that guys were walking around with AK47's during the protest/riots, so she isn't new to this kind of stuff. Her response to his comment:

"I think you're 100% full of sh__!"

The guy doesn't like to be called out, so he tells her "f__k you then!" LOL.

I listened to that and thought to myself, "that's the kind of things I'd hear in some political battle overseas or in high school", it was full of passion. So, I don't know if this mayor has a clue or not, but she likes to throw insults around.

Kayleigh has been impressive in her role during Briefings. Definitely prepared and calling out media in particular. I don't think she'd lose to the mayor in a debate about facts.

ft-1-CHA-defers-rent.jpg

Does THAT look like something with a superior intellect that will provide guidance to and run a large North American city? Or something that should be scraping the bugs off your windshield at a carwash.

Be honest. Keep it real.

I knew she looked familiar!

Doc-Brown-from-Back-to-the-Future-M.jpg

Lori_mitchell_lightfoot%20Chicago%20Mayor-XL.jpg

Ah, the former Fox News bottled blonde. Thinking she can pull the same type of confrontational approach she did when she was at the Trump Broadcasting Network.
The mayor of Chicago handed Kayleigh her skinny behind. I bet she does it again after this. Popcorn time. :)
Since she was at CNN after she left Fox your premise seems rather stupid, Jack! Typical for you though...
How exactly is Mayor Lightfoot going to hand ANYONE their ass with the piss poor job she's doing running that city?

Ah, the former Fox News bottled blonde. Thinking she can pull the same type of confrontational approach she did when she was at the Trump Broadcasting Network.
The mayor of Chicago handed Kayleigh her skinny behind. I bet she does it again after this. Popcorn time. :)
Since she was at CNN after she left Fox your premise seems rather stupid, Jack! Typical for you though...
How exactly is Mayor Lightfoot going to hand ANYONE their ass with the piss poor job she's doing running that city?

It's easy for the bottled blonde to take shots from the gilded podium, especially when she's just trying to brown nose and suck up to her boss by being confrontational. That's great if you work for the Trump Corp. Absolutely disgraceful if you're the White House press secretary. BTW, she was a paid commentator for CNN, not a host. Interestingly, she initially didn't support Trump during the beginning of the campaign. She wasn't too kind to him. Ironically, after it became clear that Trump was going to be the nominee, a Democrat suggested she should be a backer. And then, off to Fox. It's funny. Trump is like an elephant when it comes to people who are critical of him. He never forgets. I wonder why Kayleigh got a pass? :)

She worked at CNN, Tardboi.

No she didn’t A$$hat. She worked at FOX. Trump would never hire anyone from CNN.

I hope the anorexic piece of trash enjoys her brief career because it will be over after Trump is gone and anyone associated with him will be unemployed and blacklisted.

Miss Kayleigh has to be dumber than a sack of rocks to take a job in this administration as Trump is going down for the count.

Any bets that Trump pulls out of the race rather than suffer defeat at the polls?

No she didn’t A$$hat. She worked at FOX. Trump would never hire anyone from CNN.

I hope the anorexic piece of trash enjoys her brief career because it will be over after Trump is gone and anyone associated with him will be unemployed and blacklisted.

Miss Kayleigh has to be dumber than a sack of rocks to take a job in this administration as Trump is going down for the count.

Any bets that Trump pulls out of the race rather than suffer defeat at the polls?

It's more likely he would declare the election void, declare martial law and refuse to transfer power to the Communists.

It's easy for the bottled blonde to take shots from the gilded podium, especially when she's just trying to brown nose and suck up to her boss by being confrontational. That's great if you work for the Trump Corp. Absolutely disgraceful if you're the White House press secretary. BTW, she was a paid commentator for CNN, not a host. Interestingly, she initially didn't support Trump during the beginning of the campaign. She wasn't too kind to him. Ironically, after it became clear that Trump was going to be the nominee, a Democrat suggested she should be a backer. And then, off to Fox. It's funny. Trump is like an elephant when it comes to people who are critical of him. He never forgets. I wonder why Kayleigh got a pass? :)
She worked at Fox as a producer BEFORE she went to law school! She worked at CNN as on air talent while she was going to law school! Get your facts straight.

Anorexic? Let me guess, Dragon Lady...you're not a bit on the "hefty" side...are ya? :)

She worked at Fox as a producer BEFORE she went to law school! She worked at CNN as on air talent while she was going to law school! Get your facts straight.

I did get my facts straight. She was a producer at Fox for Huckabee...yay..
She was a paid commentator at CNN. Not a host.

She's still a confrontational hack. And a disgrace to the post of White House Press Secretary.

I did get my facts straight. She was a producer at Fox for Huckabee...yay..
She was a paid commentator at CNN. Not a host.

She's still a confrontational hack. And a disgrace to the post of White House Press Secretary.
You claimed that she worked at FOX after deciding to back Trump. She worked at FOX as a producer for Mike Huckabee's show LONG before that took place! Get your facts straight!

Forum List

Back