Kayleigh McEnany fires back at Chicago mayor for calling her 'Karen'.

Ah, the former Fox News bottled blonde. Thinking she can pull the same type of confrontational approach she did when she was at the Trump Broadcasting Network.
The mayor of Chicago handed Kayleigh her skinny behind. I bet she does it again after this. Popcorn time. :)

Yep, she's obviously not your type.

View attachment 365177
I like how her shirt has a comment about her zipper.
Ah, the former Fox News bottled blonde. Thinking she can pull the same type of confrontational approach she did when she was at the Trump Broadcasting Network.
The mayor of Chicago handed Kayleigh her skinny behind. I bet she does it again after this. Popcorn time. :)

Yep, she's obviously not your type.

View attachment 365177
I like how her shirt has a comment about her zipper.

Ya had to go there, I was trying to avert my eyes.

ft-1-CHA-defers-rent.jpg

Does THAT look like something with a superior intellect that will provide guidance to and run a large North American city? Or something that should be scraping the bugs off your windshield at a carwash.

Be honest. Keep it real.
Why not? What is wrong with her. Look at what we've got now, trump and pigpence. She looks like a bright woman. Again, trump and pigpence. Anything is better than that common trash.

Huh? It looks like sasquatch fucked a giant lizard.... but it needs its hair did while the citizens are locked down. What for? To look more like a balding Fred Sanford?

ft-1-CHA-defers-rent.jpg

Does THAT look like something with a superior intellect that will provide guidance to and run a large North American city? Or something that should be scraping the bugs off your windshield at a carwash.

Be honest. Keep it real.
Why not? What is wrong with her. Look at what we've got now, trump and pigpence. She looks like a bright woman. Again, trump and pigpence. Anything is better than that common trash.

Huh? It looks like sasquatch fucked a giant lizard.... but it needs its hair did while the citizens are locked down. What for? To look more like a balding Fred Sanford?

I think Sasquatch much have wondered into Area 51 and found an alien to mate with.

ft-1-CHA-defers-rent.jpg

Be honest. Keep it real.
She looks like the correctional officer who
rapes young white girls wearing a strap-on.

Who is this Kayleigh and why should I care what she says?

You don't need to care, just stay ignorant.
Who is this bitch? It seems that she is just the current mouthpiece for the whore.

Mouthpiece for the whore? Who is the whore?
If you watched 10 seconds of the video you'd know.
Trump has been the whore all of his life. He remains the filthy whore. could there be anyone more corrupt? You must like dirt very much.

Who is this Kayleigh and why should I care what she says?

You don't need to care, just stay ignorant.
Who is this bitch? It seems that she is just the current mouthpiece for the whore.

Mouthpiece for the whore? Who is the whore?
If you watched 10 seconds of the video you'd know.
Trump has been the whore all of his life. He remains the filthy whore. could there be anyone more corrupt? You must like dirt very much.

Trump a bigger whore than Biden...I doubt that. Yes I do like a little dirty with my women.

ft-1-CHA-defers-rent.jpg

Be honest. Keep it real.

"Keep it real" :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back