Kayleigh McEnany fires back at Chicago mayor for calling her 'Karen'.

Nothing else to worry about mayor ?

Angelo is one of the only that still watches Fox News.

Do you aver get tired of being dumb?

Per usual, Fox News landed on top of the rankings, averaging 1.96 million viewers in total day ratings (up 48 percent year to year) and 3.57 million in primetime, up 50 percent from 2019. MSNBC's 1.21 million total-day average and 2 million primetime viewers finished second, a little ahead of CNN (1.19 million total day, 1.81 million primetime).

ft-1-CHA-defers-rent.jpg

Does THAT look like something with a superior intellect that will provide guidance to and run a large North American city? Or something that should be scraping the bugs off your windshield at a carwash.

Be honest. Keep it real.

ft-1-CHA-defers-rent.jpg

Does THAT look like something with a superior intellect that will provide guidance to and run a large North American city? Or something that should be scraping the bugs off your windshield at a carwash.

Be honest. Keep it real.
Why not? What is wrong with her. Look at what we've got now, trump and pigpence. She looks like a bright woman. Again, trump and pigpence. Anything is better than that common trash.

An argument could easily be made that Chicago's Mayor is one of the stupidest bitches ever to stalk the Earth.

I rather doubted they would end up with a worse Mayor than Emanuel, but I see I've been proved wrong regarding Democrats. Quite a rarity.
I don't think the woman cares forher job description.
Good night, everybody. I'm falling asleep early tonight. Don't let the bedbugs bite.

Forum List

Back