Kayleigh McEnany fires back at Chicago mayor for calling her 'Karen'.

Lightfoot needs to get her shit together before she criticizes so much as the head of the local Girl Scouts for anything.

She's crapped on her cops, watched the city burn, bent the knee to the 'protestors', and, as a result, is presiding over a massive spike in violent crime. People are dying daily because of her poor judgment.

She needs to STFU and do her job.

Who is this Kayleigh and why should I care what she says?

You should not care...for one reason.

You are to damn stupid to understand what it is that she's talking about.

The bitch never says anything worth listening to. She's just a stooge for the nation's first white-trash "president." They are both useless.

She triggers the ever loving shit out of you though...doesn't she! LOL

Nope. She's just trash. But it is a shame to have disgusting no-accounts in the White House.

Ah, the former Fox News bottled blonde. Thinking she can pull the same type of confrontational approach she did when she was at the Trump Broadcasting Network.
The mayor of Chicago handed Kayleigh her skinny behind. I bet she does it again after this. Popcorn time. :)
She worked at CNN, Tardboi.

No she didn’t A$$hat. She worked at FOX. Trump would never hire anyone from CNN.

I hope the anorexic piece of trash enjoys her brief career because it will be over after Trump is gone and anyone associated with him will be unemployed and blacklisted.

Miss Kayleigh has to be dumber than a sack of rocks to take a job in this administration as Trump is going down for the count.

Any bets that Trump pulls out of the race rather than suffer defeat at the polls?
Anorexic? Let me guess, Dragon Lady...you're not a bit on the "hefty" side...are ya? :)

No I’m not. I’m constantly battling to keep weight on. I bike 5 to 10 miles per day in summer and swim two or three times a week when I can. I’ve been active and involved in competitive sports all my life.

I can’t play ski, tennis or squash any more, but I can walk, bike and swim.

Ah, the former Fox News bottled blonde. Thinking she can pull the same type of confrontational approach she did when she was at the Trump Broadcasting Network.
The mayor of Chicago handed Kayleigh her skinny behind. I bet she does it again after this. Popcorn time. :)
She worked at CNN, Tardboi.

No she didn’t A$$hat. She worked at FOX. Trump would never hire anyone from CNN.

I hope the anorexic piece of trash enjoys her brief career because it will be over after Trump is gone and anyone associated with him will be unemployed and blacklisted.

Miss Kayleigh has to be dumber than a sack of rocks to take a job in this administration as Trump is going down for the count.

Any bets that Trump pulls out of the race rather than suffer defeat at the polls?
Anorexic? Let me guess, Dragon Lady...you're not a bit on the "hefty" side...are ya? :)

No I’m not. I’m constantly battling to keep weight on. I bike 5 to 10 miles per day in summer and swim two or three times a week when I can. I’ve been active and involved in competitive sports all my life.

I can’t play ski, tennis or squash any more, but I can walk, bike and swim.
Why would you call Kayleigh "anorexic" then? Because she's a conservative and you don't like her political views? That's just idiotic and pretty pathetic, Dragon Lady! Just saying...

Who is this Kayleigh and why should I care what she says?

You should not care...for one reason.

You are to damn stupid to understand what it is that she's talking about.

The bitch never says anything worth listening to. She's just a stooge for the nation's first white-trash "president." They are both useless.

She triggers the ever loving shit out of you though...doesn't she! LOL

Nope. She's just trash. But it is a shame to have disgusting no-accounts in the White House.

And she continues to trigger the ever loving shit out of you! LOL

KayLeigh is the definitive Karen. LoL!! :laugh:
You don't really grasp what a "Karen" is...do you?

Sure I do. But to me she looks more like a sex doll than a Karen. :D

173kide4jdu41.jpg

173kide4jdu41.jpg
You know what I LOVE about liberals like you, Doc? You're always accusing others of being misogynists but are so quick to post crap like this that is sexually demeaning to women! You don't respect women. If you did you wouldn't be so juvenile about them!

173kide4jdu41.jpg
You know what I LOVE about liberals like you, Doc? You're always accusing others of being misogynists but are so quick to post crap like this that is sexually demeaning to women! You don't respect women. If you did you wouldn't be so juvenile about them!

Well, she has no brain and sex dolls have no brain. She should have stayed with Fox News where she could have remained a bubble-headed bleach blonde that people would pay little attention to.

173kide4jdu41.jpg

Well, she has no brain and sex dolls have no brain. She should have stayed with Fox News where she could have remained a bubble-headed bleach blonde that people would pay little attention to.

Yeah, just went to Harvard Law School and Georgetown! No brains there! Do you know what the Winick Award for Excellence is? It was given to the person you call a bubble head! Where did you go to school, "Doctor"?

173kide4jdu41.jpg

Yeah, just went to Harvard Law School and Georgetown! No brains there! Do you know what the Winick Award for Excellence is? It was given to the person you call a bubble head! Where did you go to school, "Doctor"?

Ooh, Georgetown. Those wild and wacky Jesuits! :auiqs.jpg:

I think what annoys misogynists like you, Doc is that Kayleigh McEnany isn't an empty headed woman! She stands up on that podium and spars with a main stream media that is there with only one goal...to make her look bad...and does so with remarkable aplomb. You attempt to demean her because she frightens you.

173kide4jdu41.jpg

Ooh, Georgetown. Those wild and wacky Jesuits! :auiqs.jpg:

Just a "little" bit harder to get into than Occidental! :)

173kide4jdu41.jpg

Of course, every jackass on the Internet went to Harvard Law, has a blackbelt in Karate, and swings a ten inch dong! :cool:

173kide4jdu41.jpg

Of course, every jackass on the Internet went to Harvard Law, has a blackbelt in Karate, and swings a ten inch dong! :cool:

Unlike you, Kayleigh actually WENT to Harvard! Yet you're here on the internet saying she has no brains? That would make YOU the jackass on the internet swinging your dong! Just saying...

173kide4jdu41.jpg

Unlike you, Kayleigh actually WENT to Harvard! Yet you're here on the internet saying she has no brains? That would make YOU the jackass on the internet swinging your dong! Just saying...

Lotta jackasses and dopes went to Harvard and every other college in America. ;-)

173kide4jdu41.jpg

I am sure that a press secretary that lied about her background would be excoriated.

Please reveal to us what you know counter to her claims.

Or shut up in the frustration you have knowing that she is way way way out of your league.

173kide4jdu41.jpg

Lotta jackasses and dopes went to Harvard and every other college in America. ;-)

Georgetown is an extremely selective college. Not easy to get into. Kayleigh was accepted. She also studied at Oxford while she was an undergrad. Once again...not something that is easily done! She then goes to the University of Miami Law School where she's in the top 1% of her class! This allows her to transfer to Harvard Law School. Once again...something that is not easily done! Obviously she ISN'T a jackass or a dope! She's a rather bright young woman...which makes YOU the jackass for claiming she isn't!

ft-1-CHA-defers-rent.jpg

Does THAT look like something with a superior intellect that will provide guidance to and run a large North American city? Or something that should be scraping the bugs off your windshield at a carwash.

Be honest. Keep it real.
She looks like something from the famous Star Wars bar scene.

Forum List

Back