Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford offers Senate four people who corroborate her assault claims

Again, no credibility presented. so these stupid leftist believe nothing is fact! BTW, she will not show up tomorrow. I predict!!!!
How much are you willing to risk on that bet?
I don't bet on stupid things. it's my prediction. like it or leave it. I don't need a bet. I need tomorrow to get here so I can laugh when she doesn't show. How did she get to hawaii for her seminar out there since she doesn't fly? hmmmmmmmm

Reaction to despicable, low-life actions by the Democrats draw swift responses....
How did they get 65 women character witnesses to sign that quickly easy? Where did they come from?

57631598.jpg
Because the whole Democratic Party is a crazy cult and they are smearing an innocent man
That excuses sexually assaulting women and verbally assaulting them for coming forward, eh?

And it's inconceivable that she didn't want to tell her mom and siblings for some reason?
What is 'conceivable' or not has little bearing on the facts. It is also conceivable, as pointed out, that there is mistaken identity as 2 of the boys looked very much alike, but that is not a fact that proves guilt or innocence, either.

Hahahaha Trumpublincans don't care. That they have 51 votes in the Senate and can ram him down America's throat, like the Good Old boys did to their victims at their house parties, is all that matters to them right now.

Like Bill Clinton did? Like Ted Kennedy did? Hell, he killed his bimbos when he was done with them. I hear his brother really treated the girls nice. Then you got creepy Joe who like to feel people up to. If polititions and public servants learn one thing from all this, it will be that they should drown the woman when they are done like the democrats do, or beat the shit out of them ( Keith Ellison) or just hit on little kids like yalls hero Anthony wiener.
Kennedy ran for President at least twice since that happened, and despite the Kennedy name, he never was nominated to be the Democrat Candidate. Anyone outside of Massachusetts cannot be held responsible for continuing to vote him in as Senator.
yep, it's called a pattern. of not carrying about women. you know the thing demolosers take credit for.

Seems there are actually people who are able to testify that Kavanaugh did this.

Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford offers Senate four people who corroborate her assault claims
Steve Kiggins and Richard Wolf, USA TODAY Published 1:40 a.m. ET Sept. 26, 2018 | Updated 8:31 a.m. ET Sept. 26, 2018

The attorneys for Christine Blasey Ford have sworn and signed declarations from four people who corroborate her claims of sexual assault by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

In documents sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee and obtained by USA TODAY, Ford’s attorneys present declarations from Ford’s husband, Russell, and three friends who support the California college professor’s accusation that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed, groped her and attempted to pull off her clothes while both were high school students in 1982.

The declarations will be used by Ford’s attorneys during a committee hearing on Thursday that could determine the fate of Kavanaugh’s embattled nomination. He also faces a second accusation of sexual assault from Deborah Ramirez, who claims Kavanaugh exposed himself and pushed his genitals into her face at a drunken party during the 1983-84 academic year at Yale University.

Kavanaugh has flatly denied all accusations, including during a national television interview on Fox News Monday night.

Yeah, telling someone your fake story, 30 years later, doesn't corroborate your story.
Especially when the 4 people you said were at the party said they don't remember a party with Kavanaugh.

I don’t see any allegations that she mentioned Kavanaugh by name to these witnesses

Reaction to despicable, low-life actions by the Democrats draw swift responses....
How did they get 65 women character witnesses to sign that quickly easy? Where did they come from?

57631598.jpg
Because the whole Democratic Party is a crazy cult and they are smearing an innocent man
That excuses sexually assaulting women and verbally assaulting them for coming forward, eh?
how do you get there from that post exactly?

your evidence is that kavanaugh lied to congress? wht the fk does that even mean. what was the lie first off, and how is that relevant to a 36 year old allegation exactly? what is her evidence? got something sport? I don't judge people by other factors that have zero to do with the accusation. not even you.
Now you're effing around J.

I posted the link already.

But, in good faith...I'll post it again.

cnnfakenewsserdtuh.jpg

your evidence is that kavanaugh lied to congress? wht the fk does that even mean. what was the lie first off, and how is that relevant to a 36 year old allegation exactly? what is her evidence? got something sport? I don't judge people by other factors that have zero to do with the accusation. not even you.
Now you're effing around J.

I posted the link already.

But, in good faith...I'll post it again.

View attachment 218647

giphy.gif

57631598.jpg
Got Evidence?

Fuck Clarence Thomas.

A big black fist supports only blacks who support Dems...

Nice.

You are as intolerant and bigoted as you are hypocritical and full of shit.

A big black fist doesn't support sellouts who were admitted unto Yale because of affirmative action then get all the benefits of meeting people he never would have gotten connected with to eventually become a supreme court justice, then claim AA is wrong and hurts those it is supposed to help. You see dumb fuck, if I was a bigot, I'd just support Thomas only because he's black no matter what.

Now we are up tp page 26 and the usual dumb ass question a conservative asks and thinks they have proven something because nobody wastes time answering their stupid ass question.

"a conservative" "they have"

Affirmative Action grammar.

Nice

57631598.jpg
actually, I'd expect a decent human to be prepared to talk about what one brings up with such a claim. Not hide like a little child in a toy box. but color me surprised, that makes it as credible to you.

Fuck Clarence Thomas.

Nice.

A big black fist doesn't support sellouts who were admitted unto Yale because of affirmative action then get all the benefits of meeting people he never would ha gotten connected with to eventually become a supreme court justice, then claim AA is wrong and hurts those it is supposed to help. You see dumb fuck, if I was a bigot, I'd just support Thomas only because he's black no matter what.
the one I like is that ramirez was so inebriated that she was on the floor drunk and it took her six days in a lawyers office to remember it was kavanaugh. yeah that credible. I'd like to see one judge say that's reliable.

Please spare us the hypocritical lectures.

Hillary Clinton spent most of her life, bullying, berating, demonizing, and silencing her sexual predator husband's victims....

Democrats in the Senate facilitated the continued sexual assaults/harassment/rape of women by not 'outing' or punishing their fellow criminals but instead setting up a committee whose sole reason for existence was to use tax dollars to silence their victims.

Democrats marched women out to accuse Herman Cain, filed lawsuits, and declared he was a monster that had to be brought to justice - attempting to destroy his life in the process....as soon as he dropped out of the race the women disappeared, the lawsuits went away, and the press forgot his name.

Even now the Democrats are minimizing / ignoring witnesses who are accusing Ellison of physical abuse - with evidence - and they are blowing her off, attempting to discredit her....while running their standard hypocritical 'Herman Cain' tactic against Kavanaugh.

This is why no one wants to hear your / the Democratic Party's BS and why / how Democrats are doing a disservice to REAL victims of sexual crimes.

Fuck Clarence Thomas.

Nice.

A big black fist doesn't support sellouts who were admitted unto Yale because of affirmative action then get all the benefits of meeting people he never would have gotten connected with to eventually become a supreme court justice, then claim AA is wrong and hurts those it is supposed to help. You see dumb fuck, if I was a bigot, I'd just support Thomas only because he's black no matter what.

Yup, unless that sellout claims to be part Indian.

Lol just because you keep on repeating they aren't credible doesn't make it so. I told you why it's credible. I debunked your ridiculous statement that telling your husband about it years before this whole circus does count as corroboration. I also notice that you REFUSE do answer my single question. DO YOU USE THE JUDICIAL STANDARD TO JUDGE CREDIBILITY?
well I keep asking and you all keep avoiding. I think I made the point eh?
Because these people are literally giving sworn statements to congress, that if they are proven untrue does put them at legal jeopardy. The same goes for Ford.
You made that point. It's just a bullshit point. The only person who is avoiding stuff is you. I repeated my question 3 times. The third time in bold letters,highlighted and underlined.
you don't get to make up rules. I asked for what is credible. why can't you answer that? I asked wayyyyyyy before you got involved in here and punk, I don't answer to you. you can pound your fking chest until you touch your heart, the fact remains, you can't point to anything credible. I'm not answering my question for you.
JC you are full of it. Credibility is simply if you have reason to believe someone. You find her unbelievable fine what would convince you? I say besides tapes nothing. Look what easy just posted.
5. This summer, Ford tried to reach out to old friends from high school and college to jog her memory. They couldn’t help her.
One does not ask other people to help her remember details of something that didn't happen. As to making up rules. You made up the rule that one can only asses someone as credible if the accusation meets judicial standards. I asked if you adhere to that rule yourself? Think that's a perfectly legitimate question.
again you can't post what is credible. facts make something credible, now what is factual here?
-Fact, 4 people wrote letters to congress under penalty of perjury to congress , saying that Ford told them about being sexually assaulted by Kavanaugh years BEFORE the accusation went public. That is a fact.
-Fact, coming out with these allegation carry with them a serious psychological price, since these kinds of allegations will be inevitably questioned. Not just questioned but the oldest defense against them is attacking the victim.
-Fact, since these accusations have come out one other person has come forward alleging another instance of sexual assault by Kavanaugh.

LOL! Her husband, really?

Friends who said she may have mentioned it before.

Nobody that was there. The lying Moon Bat bitch.

Is that all the filthy ass TDS afflicted Moon Bats have?
What do you expect at this point? A DNA test? Pictures? Do most guys sexually assault women in public where there are a bunch of people witnessing it? Of course not. If you were accusing someone of something that DID happen but no one witnessed it but you and the accused, how would YOU prove it, except to present your story and the friends/family that you talked to about it? All this "prove it" stuff is ridiculous.

So proof is no longer necessary?
I ask again, what proof would you require?

Something beyond exquisitely-timed piled-on politically-driven hearsay from people connected with the Democratic Party.

well I keep asking and you all keep avoiding. I think I made the point eh?
Because these people are literally giving sworn statements to congress, that if they are proven untrue does put them at legal jeopardy. The same goes for Ford.
You made that point. It's just a bullshit point. The only person who is avoiding stuff is you. I repeated my question 3 times. The third time in bold letters,highlighted and underlined.
you don't get to make up rules. I asked for what is credible. why can't you answer that? I asked wayyyyyyy before you got involved in here and punk, I don't answer to you. you can pound your fking chest until you touch your heart, the fact remains, you can't point to anything credible. I'm not answering my question for you.
JC you are full of it. Credibility is simply if you have reason to believe someone. You find her unbelievable fine what would convince you? I say besides tapes nothing. Look what easy just posted.
5. This summer, Ford tried to reach out to old friends from high school and college to jog her memory. They couldn’t help her.
One does not ask other people to help her remember details of something that didn't happen. As to making up rules. You made up the rule that one can only asses someone as credible if the accusation meets judicial standards. I asked if you adhere to that rule yourself? Think that's a perfectly legitimate question.
again you can't post what is credible. facts make something credible, now what is factual here?
-Fact, 4 people wrote letters to congress under penalty of perjury to congress , saying that Ford told them about being sexually assaulted by Kavanaugh years BEFORE the accusation went public. That is a fact.
-Fact, coming out with these allegation carry with them a serious psychological price, since these kinds of allegations will be inevitably questioned. Not just questioned but the oldest defense against them is attacking the victim.
-Fact, since these accusations have come out one other person has come forward alleging another instance of sexual assault by Kavanaugh.
FACT: None of what you just posted is evidence that Kavanaugh attacked anyone.

INNOCENT until PROVEN Guilty, snowflake.

Forum List

Back