Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford offers Senate four people who corroborate her assault claims

That it's ok to sexually assault a woman who is a Democrat

Juannita Brodderick, Kathleen Willey, and Paula Jones were all registered Dems when Slick assaulted/raped them....

Bill Clinton is irrelevant. He has been disbarred, can't practice law, and is not up for a lifetime term on the highest court in the land.

Seems there are actually people who are able to testify that Kavanaugh did this.

Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford offers Senate four people who corroborate her assault claims
Steve Kiggins and Richard Wolf, USA TODAY Published 1:40 a.m. ET Sept. 26, 2018 | Updated 8:31 a.m. ET Sept. 26, 2018

The attorneys for Christine Blasey Ford have sworn and signed declarations from four people who corroborate her claims of sexual assault by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

In documents sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee and obtained by USA TODAY, Ford’s attorneys present declarations from Ford’s husband, Russell, and three friends who support the California college professor’s accusation that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed, groped her and attempted to pull off her clothes while both were high school students in 1982.

The declarations will be used by Ford’s attorneys during a committee hearing on Thursday that could determine the fate of Kavanaugh’s embattled nomination. He also faces a second accusation of sexual assault from Deborah Ramirez, who claims Kavanaugh exposed himself and pushed his genitals into her face at a drunken party during the 1983-84 academic year at Yale University.

Kavanaugh has flatly denied all accusations, including during a national television interview on Fox News Monday night.

Wrong....moron.....she told them after 2013...after she knew Kavanugh was on Romney's list for the Supreme Court when he ran for office.... none of these people was at the party, you moron..... the 4 people that she named that she said were at the party, all gave written statements under oath that it did not happen....

And Ramirez stated she did not see Kavanaugh do the thing she say he did..... and the New York Times, NBC news, the Washington Post and the New Yorker all interviewed dozens...dozens of people she named and none of them said it happened.....
it's called SMEAR

upload_2018-9-26_10-58-16.png

What do you consider credible? Tapes, Kavanaugh confessing? Short of that I don't think anything would convince you.
I asked what made it credible for you. what? name what is credible. why won't you? I'll tell you why, there isn't anything there.
You never asked me, but I'll answer. Because these people are literally giving sworn statements to congress, that if they are proven untrue does put them at legal jeopardy. The same goes for Ford. They have something to lose and still spoke up. Now answer my question. Your standard of believing anything is the judicial one?
so nothing credible eh? figures. I tell you what, I'll answer your question after you answer the one I did ask about credible. I've already posted what I would give consideration to. it's in the thread.
Lol just because you keep on repeating they aren't credible doesn't make it so. I told you why it's credible. I debunked your ridiculous statement that telling your husband about it years before this whole circus does count as corroboration. I also notice that you REFUSE do answer my single question. DO YOU USE THE JUDICIAL STANDARD TO JUDGE CREDIBILITY?
well I keep asking and you all keep avoiding. I think I made the point eh?
Because these people are literally giving sworn statements to congress, that if they are proven untrue does put them at legal jeopardy. The same goes for Ford.
You made that point. It's just a bullshit point. The only person who is avoiding stuff is you. I repeated my question 3 times. The third time in bold letters,highlighted and underlined.

1. Ford still can’t recall basic details of what she says was the most traumatic event in her life. Not where the “assault” took place — she’s not sure whose house it was, or even what street it was on. Nor when — she’s not even sure of the year, let alone the day and month. Ford’s not certain how old she was or what grade she was in when she says an older student violently molested her.

2. Ford concedes she told no one what happened to her at the time, not even her best friend or mother.

3. The four other people she identified as attending the party, including Kavanaugh, all deny knowledge of the gathering in question.

4. Her own immediate family doesn’t appear to be backing her up, either. Her mother, father and two siblings are all conspicuously absent from a letter of support released by a dozen relatives.

5. This summer, Ford tried to reach out to old friends from high school and college to jog her memory. They couldn’t help her.

6. Yet she still pushed forward with her bombshell charge, contacting The Washington Post tip line and Democratic lawmakers, while hiring a Democratic activist lawyer. Ford is also a Democrat, as well as an anti-Trump marcher, raising questions about the motive and timing of the allegations along with their veracity.

7. Ford contends that notes her therapist took in 2012 corroborate her account. But they don’t mention Kavanaugh.

8. In another inconsistency, Ford told The Washington Post she was upset when Trump won in 2016, because Kavanaugh was mentioned as a Supreme Court pick. But Kavanaugh wasn’t added to Trump’s list of 'possible's until November 2017, a full year later.

If this, and 4 letters declaring she was heard TALKING ABOUT THE INCIDENT she claims happened (with no evidence the incident actually did happen as she claims), Kavanaugh will be confirmed as the next USSC justice by NOON on FRIDAY!

https://nypost.com/2018/09/25/eight-big-problems-for-christine-blasey-fords-story/.

Seems there are actually people who are able to testify that Kavanaugh did this.

Steve Kiggins and Richard Wolf, USA TODAY Published 1:40 a.m. ET Sept. 26, 2018 | Updated 8:31 a.m. ET Sept. 26, 2018

The attorneys for Christine Blasey Ford have sworn and signed declarations from four people who corroborate her claims of sexual assault by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

In documents sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee and obtained by USA TODAY, Ford’s attorneys present declarations from Ford’s husband, Russell, and three friends who support the California college professor’s accusation that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed, groped her and attempted to pull off her clothes while both were high school students in 1982.

The declarations will be used by Ford’s attorneys during a committee hearing on Thursday that could determine the fate of Kavanaugh’s embattled nomination. He also faces a second accusation of sexual assault from Deborah Ramirez, who claims Kavanaugh exposed himself and pushed his genitals into her face at a drunken party during the 1983-84 academic year at Yale University.

Kavanaugh has flatly denied all accusations, including during a national television interview on Fox News Monday night.

Well we know the HUSBAND WASN'T THERE, any bets the other THREE WEREN'T THERE either.

That it's ok to sexually assault a woman who is a Democrat

Juannita Brodderick, Kathleen Willey, and Paula Jones were all registered Dems when Slick assaulted/raped them....

Bill Clinton is irrelevant. He has been disbarred, can't practice law, and is not up for a lifetime term on the highest court in the land.
and you voted for his bitch wife color me surprised.

I asked what made it credible for you. what? name what is credible. why won't you? I'll tell you why, there isn't anything there.
You never asked me, but I'll answer. Because these people are literally giving sworn statements to congress, that if they are proven untrue does put them at legal jeopardy. The same goes for Ford. They have something to lose and still spoke up. Now answer my question. Your standard of believing anything is the judicial one?
so nothing credible eh? figures. I tell you what, I'll answer your question after you answer the one I did ask about credible. I've already posted what I would give consideration to. it's in the thread.
Lol just because you keep on repeating they aren't credible doesn't make it so. I told you why it's credible. I debunked your ridiculous statement that telling your husband about it years before this whole circus does count as corroboration. I also notice that you REFUSE do answer my single question. DO YOU USE THE JUDICIAL STANDARD TO JUDGE CREDIBILITY?
Because these people are literally giving sworn statements to congress, that if they are proven untrue does put them at legal jeopardy. The same goes for Ford.
You made that point. It's just a bullshit point. The only person who is avoiding stuff is you. I repeated my question 3 times. The third time in bold letters,highlighted and underlined.
you don't get to make up rules. I asked for what is credible. why can't you answer that? I asked wayyyyyyy before you got involved in here and punk, I don't answer to you. you can pound your fking chest until you touch your heart, the fact remains, you can't point to anything credible. I'm not answering my question for you.

We are not talking about judicial standards, we are talking credibility.
Those 4 letters saying she TALKED about what she claims happened offer her no more credibility than 4 people writing letters saying I talked about you fondling a tree gives me credibility.
You don't think so? Why would five people say that about someone out of the blue? Even more, considering the political climate a person need to be highly motivated to make an accusation like that. To me revenge would be a better motive then political affiliation. Would you deliberate lie to congress about something that never happened because you don't want a particular judge as SCOTUS, considering that you will not be able to stop a similar judge be put forth if this one falls through? Considering the entire right wing would go after you?I sure as hell wouldn't.
Husband, friends, fellow activists, whoever.....notice her mom, dad, and siblings have not supported her / written letters, etc?

Again, letters stating she TALKED about something she claims happened is not evidence that the incident happened. What is preventing that from getting through your head?

So you are saying, again, if I come up with 4 letters verifying that I TALKED about you committing a crime but they never saw the crime themselves then that means you are GUILTY of the crime I said you committed?

REALLY?

I cannot believe that Kavanaugh is actually submitting his old calendars as evidence of his innocence.

Ford's lawyers submit 4 affidavits backing up assault story

What - if he is guilty he would type in 'party tonight - think I will try to rape a teenager'?

Also, if he did try to rape Ford, being a legal dude - he would obviously have thought of ways to cover his tracks.
Maybe after he did the horrible deed (if he did it), he realized his calendar put him at the scene of the crime. So he bought a new one, filled out all the dates from the old one (putting in something else on the day of the party in question), threw out the original and just used the new one from then onwards?

No idea if he is guilty or not. But providing an old calendar as evidence of innocence is laughable, to me.

Last edited:
Getting more Trump haters to support anything against Kavanaugh does not prove anything. The Senate will put Kavanaugh on the USSC just to spite the harassers like the ones who hounded Cruz and his wife. We can't let the smear merchants stop a qualified candidate, especially for fictitious HS antics. You'd think that they could come up with something more recent??

The harasser like the one that hounded Cruz? You mean Trump?

Hahahaha Trumpublincans don't care. That they have 51 votes in the Senate and can ram him down America's throat, like the Good Old boys did to their victims at their house parties, is all that matters to them right now.
Your beloved Clinton raped a woman, exposed his private parts to a woman, sexually assaulted a woman, and got a blow-job from a 21-year-old intern.

It's too late now to complain about sexual harassment, when you have already embraced it in your own.
Who did B. Clinton rape?

I cannot believe that Kavanaugh is actually submitting his old calendars as evidence of his innocence.

Ford's lawyers submit 4 affidavits backing up assault story

What - if he is guilty he would type in 'party tonight - think I will try to rape a teenager'?

And I don't EVER recall putting down on my calendars when I was going to a party - ESPECIALLY when I was in university. It's a party. A) I ain't going to forget about it. B) Since I ain't going to to forget about it - why do I have to put it down in my calendar?
Also, if he did try to rape Ford, being a legal dude - he would obviously have thought of ways to cover his tracks. Maybe he thought faking a calendar would help?
The fact that he kept it for 35 years is also a little weird. I guess it happens...but it ain't common.

No idea if he is guilty or not. But providing an old calendar as evidence of innocence is laughable, to me.
what is credible?

Bill Clinton is irrelevant

He is your party's standard for what is and is not OK...
You mean by being Impeached, disbarred and never elected for anything ever again? Ok....we will accept that standard. Your party standard is to elect them President and nominate them for Supreme Court Justice.

you don't get to make up rules. I asked for what is credible. why can't you answer that? I asked wayyyyyyy before you got involved in here and punk, I don't answer to you. you can pound your fking chest until you touch your heart, the fact remains, you can't point to anything credible. I'm not answering my question for you.
JC you are full of it. Credibility is simply if you have reason to believe someone. You find her unbelievable fine what would convince you? I say besides tapes nothing. Look what easy just posted.
5. This summer, Ford tried to reach out to old friends from high school and college to jog her memory. They couldn’t help her.
One does not ask other people to help her remember details of something that didn't happen. As to making up rules. You made up the rule that one can only asses someone as credible if the accusation meets judicial standards. I asked if you adhere to that rule yourself? Think that's a perfectly legitimate question.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Hahahaha Trumpublincans don't care. That they have 51 votes in the Senate and can ram him down America's throat, like the Good Old boys did to their victims at their house parties, is all that matters to them right now.
Your beloved Clinton raped a woman, exposed his private parts to a woman, sexually assaulted a woman, and got a blow-job from a 21-year-old intern.

It's too late now to complain about sexual harassment, when you have already embraced it in your own.
Who did B. Clinton rape?
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back