Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford offers Senate four people who corroborate her assault claims

well I keep asking and you all keep avoiding. I think I made the point eh?
Because these people are literally giving sworn statements to congress, that if they are proven untrue does put them at legal jeopardy. The same goes for Ford.
You made that point. It's just a bullshit point. The only person who is avoiding stuff is you. I repeated my question 3 times. The third time in bold letters,highlighted and underlined.
you don't get to make up rules. I asked for what is credible. why can't you answer that? I asked wayyyyyyy before you got involved in here and punk, I don't answer to you. you can pound your fking chest until you touch your heart, the fact remains, you can't point to anything credible. I'm not answering my question for you.
JC you are full of it. Credibility is simply if you have reason to believe someone. You find her unbelievable fine what would convince you? I say besides tapes nothing. Look what easy just posted.
5. This summer, Ford tried to reach out to old friends from high school and college to jog her memory. They couldn’t help her.
One does not ask other people to help her remember details of something that didn't happen. As to making up rules. You made up the rule that one can only asses someone as credible if the accusation meets judicial standards. I asked if you adhere to that rule yourself? Think that's a perfectly legitimate question.
again you can't post what is credible. facts make something credible, now what is factual here?
-Fact, 4 people wrote letters to congress under penalty of perjury to congress , saying that Ford told them about being sexually assaulted by Kavanaugh years BEFORE the accusation went public. That is a fact.
-Fact, coming out with these allegation carry with them a serious psychological price, since these kinds of allegations will be inevitably questioned. Not just questioned but the oldest defense against them is attacking the victim.
-Fact, since these accusations have come out one other person has come forward alleging another instance of sexual assault by Kavanaugh.

You've got a link right?

Lol just because you keep on repeating they aren't credible doesn't make it so. I told you why it's credible. I debunked your ridiculous statement that telling your husband about it years before this whole circus does count as corroboration. I also notice that you REFUSE do answer my single question. DO YOU USE THE JUDICIAL STANDARD TO JUDGE CREDIBILITY?
Because these people are literally giving sworn statements to congress, that if they are proven untrue does put them at legal jeopardy. The same goes for Ford.
You made that point. It's just a bullshit point. The only person who is avoiding stuff is you. I repeated my question 3 times. The third time in bold letters,highlighted and underlined.
you don't get to make up rules. I asked for what is credible. why can't you answer that? I asked wayyyyyyy before you got involved in here and punk, I don't answer to you. you can pound your fking chest until you touch your heart, the fact remains, you can't point to anything credible. I'm not answering my question for you.
JC you are full of it. Credibility is simply if you have reason to believe someone. You find her unbelievable fine what would convince you? I say besides tapes nothing. Look what easy just posted.
5. This summer, Ford tried to reach out to old friends from high school and college to jog her memory. They couldn’t help her.
One does not ask other people to help her remember details of something that didn't happen. As to making up rules. You made up the rule that one can only asses someone as credible if the accusation meets judicial standards. I asked if you adhere to that rule yourself? Think that's a perfectly legitimate question.
again you can't post what is credible. facts make something credible, now what is factual here?
You can't even give a straight answer to what would make the accusation credible. In other words no matter what, you will NOT believe her. That's another fact.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Seems there are actually people who are able to testify that Kavanaugh did this.

Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford offers Senate four people who corroborate her assault claims
Steve Kiggins and Richard Wolf, USA TODAY Published 1:40 a.m. ET Sept. 26, 2018 | Updated 8:31 a.m. ET Sept. 26, 2018

The attorneys for Christine Blasey Ford have sworn and signed declarations from four people who corroborate her claims of sexual assault by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

In documents sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee and obtained by USA TODAY, Ford’s attorneys present declarations from Ford’s husband, Russell, and three friends who support the California college professor’s accusation that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed, groped her and attempted to pull off her clothes while both were high school students in 1982.

The declarations will be used by Ford’s attorneys during a committee hearing on Thursday that could determine the fate of Kavanaugh’s embattled nomination. He also faces a second accusation of sexual assault from Deborah Ramirez, who claims Kavanaugh exposed himself and pushed his genitals into her face at a drunken party during the 1983-84 academic year at Yale University.

Kavanaugh has flatly denied all accusations, including during a national television interview on Fox News Monday night.

Wrong....moron.....she told them after 2013...after she knew Kavanugh was on Romney's list for the Supreme Court when he ran for office.... none of these people was at the party, you moron..... the 4 people that she named that she said were at the party, all gave written statements under oath that it did not happen....

And Ramirez stated she did not see Kavanaugh do the thing she say he did..... and the New York Times, NBC news, the Washington Post and the New Yorker all interviewed dozens...dozens of people she named and none of them said it happened.....

You might want to say all this to the writers in the article and they are linked. I believe Kavanaugh did this. Just like I believed Clinton cheated on his wife. It has nothing to do with party and every mother fucking thing to do with being a mother fucking real man knowing men have done such things instead of making punk ass excuses trying to discredit women. Unlike you, I like women.

You are stupid....... she made this up, none of the 4 people she named say it happened...she named them, they said it didn't happen you moron.

Yeah, sure, right. She is about to go to the senate, lie and face prison because she made this up. You do understand it is a crime tp lie to the senate don't you?

Yep she made this up so tough she wants to have this made up story investigated by the FBI so they can find out she made it up so she can go to prison. You do understand it is a crime to lie to the FBI don't you?

-Fact, 4 people wrote letters to congress under penalty of perjury to congress , saying that Ford told them about being sexually assaulted by Kavanaugh years BEFORE the accusation went public. That is a fact.
-Fact, coming out with these allegation carry with them a serious psychological price, since these kinds of allegations will be inevitably questioned. Not just questioned but the oldest defense against them is attacking the victim.
-Fact, since these accusations have come out one other person has come forward alleging another instance of sexual assault by Kavanaugh.
fact- hearsay 30 years later isn't proof of anything. so those four witnesses are useless to the accusation.
fact three people that were named there say they weren't there
fact -- ramirez was so drunk she couldn't stand, and won't testify

fact, you still have nothing. not one fact about the accusation. having facts about something that is presented isn't facts of the accusation. you need a better lawyer.

Seems there are actually people who are able to testify that Kavanaugh did this.

Steve Kiggins and Richard Wolf, USA TODAY Published 1:40 a.m. ET Sept. 26, 2018 | Updated 8:31 a.m. ET Sept. 26, 2018

The attorneys for Christine Blasey Ford have sworn and signed declarations from four people who corroborate her claims of sexual assault by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

In documents sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee and obtained by USA TODAY, Ford’s attorneys present declarations from Ford’s husband, Russell, and three friends who support the California college professor’s accusation that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed, groped her and attempted to pull off her clothes while both were high school students in 1982.

The declarations will be used by Ford’s attorneys during a committee hearing on Thursday that could determine the fate of Kavanaugh’s embattled nomination. He also faces a second accusation of sexual assault from Deborah Ramirez, who claims Kavanaugh exposed himself and pushed his genitals into her face at a drunken party during the 1983-84 academic year at Yale University.

Kavanaugh has flatly denied all accusations, including during a national television interview on Fox News Monday night.

That would be quite the magic trick considering she said only 4 people were in the room and those 4 DENY EVER BEING THERE.

You people lack even BASIC LOGIC. How you ever graduated high school is a damn miracle

Wrong....moron.....she told them after 2013...after she knew Kavanugh was on Romney's list for the Supreme Court when he ran for office.... none of these people was at the party, you moron..... the 4 people that she named that she said were at the party, all gave written statements under oath that it did not happen....

And Ramirez stated she did not see Kavanaugh do the thing she say he did..... and the New York Times, NBC news, the Washington Post and the New Yorker all interviewed dozens...dozens of people she named and none of them said it happened.....

You might want to say all this to the writers in the article and they are linked. I believe Kavanaugh did this. Just like I believed Clinton cheated on his wife. It has nothing to do with party and every mother fucking thing to do with being a mother fucking real man knowing men have done such things instead of making punk ass excuses trying to discredit women. Unlike you, I like women.

You are stupid....... she made this up, none of the 4 people she named say it happened...she named them, they said it didn't happen you moron.

Yeah, sure, right. She is about to go to the senate, lie and face prison because she made this up. You do understand it is a crime tp lie to the senate don't you?

Yep she made this up so tough she wants to have this made up story investigated by the FBI so they can find out she made it up so she can go to prison. You do understand it is a crime to lie to the FBI don't you?
she won't be there tomorrow. I predict!!!!

I'm gonna laugh my mther fking ass off when she's a no show.

You can't even give a straight answer to what would make the accusation credible. In other words no matter what, you will NOT believe her. That's another fact.
EVIDENCE!

There is NONE!

Her story keeps changing.
No details.
No witnesses.
4 people who say it never happened.
More last-minute unsubstantiated accusations

I refuse to believe anyone who accuses someone of something based on their say-so alone, especially when it is part of a politically motivated action, which this clearly is.

Again, INNOCENT until PROVEN Guilty.

Please spare us the hypocritical lectures.

Hillary Clinton spent most of her life, bullying, berating, demonizing, and silencing her sexual predator husband's victims....

Democrats in the Senate facilitated the continued sexual assaults/harassment/rape of women by not 'outing' or punishing their fellow criminals but instead setting up a committee whose sole reason for existence was to use tax dollars to silence their victims.

Democrats marched women out to accuse Herman Cain, filed lawsuits, and declared he was a monster that had to be brought to justice - attempting to destroy his life in the process....as soon as he dropped out of the race the women disappeared, the lawsuits went away, and the press forgot his name.

Even now the Democrats are minimizing / ignoring witnesses who are accusing Ellison of physical abuse - with evidence - and they are blowing her off, attempting to discredit her....while running their standard hypocritical 'Herman Cain' tactic against Kavanaugh.

This is why no one wants to hear your / the Democratic Party's BS and why / how Democrats are doing a disservice to REAL victims of sexual crimes.
Post evidence of the K. Ellison allegations being "blown off" and of Democrats "discrediting" the alleged victim.

The voters of Minnesota will be the ultimate judge in this case.

As should be.

That would be quite the magic trick considering she said only 4 people were in the room and those 4 DENY EVER BEING THERE.

You people lack even BASIC LOGIC. How you ever graduated high school is a damn miracle
:WooHooSmileyWave-vi::udaman::udaman::udaman:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

This is hilarious since NONE of these four people were witnesses of the alleged event of 36 years ago, and being her FRIENDS actually reduced its already low credibility since this is called HEARSAY, normally inadmissible in court for a good reason. They were NOT THERE, that is a fact even those four people make clear in their worthless declarations.

It is pure desperation because the FOUR people Dr. Ford claimed were there, have all under oath said they were never there, including her long time friend.

Her friends declarations can NOT corroborate anything since they are NOT witnesses of the alleged event in 1982. They were NEVER there!

You do understand this is a senate hearing.

You've got a link right?
Sure.
Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford offers Senate four people she told about assault claims
Senate Democrats Investigate a New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct, from the Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s College Years
Rape and sexual assault are common. So why don't we believe victims?

FACT: None of what you just posted is evidence that Kavanaugh attacked anyone.

INNOCENT until PROVEN Guilty, snowflake.
this dude thinks there is credibility because he says fact ford presented a letter. Fact feinstein leaked her name, that makes kavanaugh guilty in that twirps deranged mind.

she won't be there tomorrow. I predict!!!!

I'm gonna laugh my mther fking ass off when she's a no show.
Do you get the proverbial FOOT UP YO ASS!!! when she shows up bright and early on tomorrow morning?

kick-500x330.gif

Post evidence of the K. Ellison allegations being "blown off" and of Democrats "discrediting" the alleged victim.

The voters of Minnesota will be the ultimate judge in this case.

As should be.
I posted them yesterday - Look for the thread about Ellison.

You've got a link right?
Sure.
Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford offers Senate four people she told about assault claims
Senate Democrats Investigate a New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct, from the Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s College Years
Rape and sexual assault are common. So why don't we believe victims?
giphy.gif

FACT: None of what you just posted is evidence that Kavanaugh attacked anyone.

INNOCENT until PROVEN Guilty, snowflake.
Ah so we are again were we started. You use that standard yourself all the time?

Forum List

Back