Karma,

Out of Pocket Maximum (Individual) $6,250 $12,500 Out of Pocket Maximum (Family) $12,500 $25,000 - See more at: ]Florida Blue BlueSelect Predictable Cost 1456 FL

LOL, you are reaching :)

Do you know what out of network is?

From your plan....

Out of Pocket Maximum (Individual) $6,250

Do you know what co-pays and deductibles are? You'll be coming up with $6,250 before the insurance company pays a nickel. Great job!

he actually said that and the webpage also states that.

but there is a different MAXIMUM OUT OF POCKET depending on WHERE are you getting the treatments - in the network or out of the network.

And THAT is the basic problem here.

Becasue many plans on obamacare exchange are designed in such a way that they include very narrow set of providers.

But even if you have a wide set of providers - the big cancer centers all over the US are going to be out of the network, unless you are lucky to live exactly there.

Which means that if you really need life saving treatments - they are most obviously going to be out of the network.

Which is going to be out of your ability to pay.

With the figures as 12.500 for an individual.

or, if God forbid, you are driving with your family and happened to have a major accident - the costs of saving the lives of your family in the Level 1 trauma center are going to be 25K per year.

which is essentially bankruptcy for a standard family.

but there is a different MAXIMUM OUT OF POCKET depending on WHERE are you getting the treatments - in the network or out of the network.

It has ever been thus you really ARE an idiot. This is NOT a change.

Becasue many plans on obamacare exchange are designed in such a way that they include very narrow set of providers./B]

Only HMO's which have ALWAYS been a rip off.

But even if you have a wide set of providers - the big cancer centers all over the US are going to be out of the network, unless you are lucky to live exactly there.

That is a lie, ANY provider that takes BCBS in their OWN State take BCBS insureds from any State.

or, if God forbid, you are driving with your family and happened to have a major accident - the costs of saving the lives of your family in the Level 1 trauma center are going to be 25K per year.

Even an HMO pays for emergency services you dumbfuck.

Lets be clear, you are a moron.

I am not defending the ACA, it is horribly written, but you are completely illiterate about insurance.

I have 10 years in it and you are an idiot about it.

Last edited:
are you an idiot? or you are simply not able that you were WRONG :rolleyes:

LOL, you are an idiot, show me where I said anything different.

6350/12700 ind/fam

the 25 number is out of network.....Anderson takes BCBS, you are a moron.

FINALLY you, moron, got what I am talking about the last half an hour :rolleyes:

you idiot it make take out of the obamacare exchange plans, but not necessarily the ones from the exchanges.

that is the whole point of this crap - to lower the costs they limit the network of providers.

otherwise there won't be such a type of service - out of the network - altogether.

stubborn idiot you are.

LOL you stupid fuck you are parroting what I say but in your blind rage because you were bitch slapped you cannot see it.

Take your ego and emotions out of this internet shit and you'll be better off.

"Everything is fine, people aren't having to pay more for plans with higher deductibles, people aren't losing their plans left and right, they can keep their doctors, they'll save $2,500 a year, providers will be happy to take the millions of low-reimbursement Medicaid patients on the way, the employer mandate won't cause any problems, people won't have problems paying those huge deductibles, and they won't stiff any providers for them. No problem. No problem at all, nothing to see here."

The apologists are beginning to remind me of Baghdad Bob.

Last edited:
LOL, you are an idiot, show me where I said anything different.

6350/12700 ind/fam

the 25 number is out of network.....Anderson takes BCBS, you are a moron.

FINALLY you, moron, got what I am talking about the last half an hour :rolleyes:

you idiot it make take out of the obamacare exchange plans, but not necessarily the ones from the exchanges.

that is the whole point of this crap - to lower the costs they limit the network of providers.

otherwise there won't be such a type of service - out of the network - altogether.

stubborn idiot you are.

LOL you stupid fuck you are parroting what I say but in your blind rage because you were bitch slapped you cannot see it.

you fucktard, you never listened in the first place and insist that the maximum out of the pocket is 6.500 for individual, which is NOT the case - and when showed where you are missing the point just revert to personal attacks.

can't stand being schooled, macho boy, aren't you - the page before in the post#72 :lmao:

Out of Pocket Maximum (Individual) $6,250 $12,500 Out of Pocket Maximum (Family) $12,500 $25,000 - See more at: ]Florida Blue BlueSelect Predictable Cost 1456 FL

From your plan....

for IN THE NETWORK.

I am NOT talking about in the network needs.

it is CLEARLY on the plan website 12.500 for individual Maximum out-of the pocket for the year for out of the network.

If I need treatment in Anderson Cancer center ( God forbid) - and that is why one needs insurance - for a major disaster, appendicitis can be treated in any community hospital ( provided you know which surgeon is worth what) - that IS going to be out of the network - which means I have to pay 12.500$ for the year, otherwise why would they even post that figures?

so how much is the maximum out of the pocket for an individual for out of the network provider services :lol:

Last edited:
Do you know what co-pays and deductibles are? You'll be coming up with $6,250 before the insurance company pays a nickel. Great job!

he actually said that and the webpage also states that.

And THAT is the basic problem here.

Becasue many plans on obamacare exchange are designed in such a way that they include very narrow set of providers.

Which means that if you really need life saving treatments - they are most obviously going to be out of the network.

Which is going to be out of your ability to pay.

With the figures as 12.500 for an individual.

which is essentially bankruptcy for a standard family.

but there is a different MAXIMUM OUT OF POCKET depending on WHERE are you getting the treatments - in the network or out of the network.[

It has ever been thus you really ARE an idiot. This is NOT a change.

Becasue many plans on obamacare exchange are designed in such a way that they include very narrow set of providers./

Only HMO's which have ALWAYS been a rip off.

But even if you have a wide set of providers - the big cancer centers all over the US are going to be out of the network, unless you are lucky to live exactly there.[

That is a lie, ANY provider that takes BCBS in their OWN State take BCBS insureds from any State.

Even an HMO pays for emergency services you dumbfuck.

Lets be clear, you are a moron.

I am not defending the ACA, it is horribly written, but you are completely illiterate about insurance.

I have 10 years in it and you are an idiot about it.

you stupid moron, if there is out of the network COST there is out of the network list of providers.

you are so dumb that you don't even know what it is, don"t you? never heard about it :lmao:

macho fucktard :lol:

stubborn idiot you are.

you fucktard, you never listened in the first place and insist that the maximum out of the pocket is 6.500 for individual, which is NOT the case - and when showed where you are missing the point just revert to personal attacks.

can't stand being schooled, macho boy, aren't you - the page before in the post#72 :lmao:

From your plan....

for IN THE NETWORK.

it is CLEARLY on the plan website 12.500 for individual Maximum out-of the pocket for the year for out of the network.

If I need treatment in Anderson Cancer center ( God forbid) - and that is why one needs insurance - for a major disaster, appendicitis can be treated in any community hospital ( provided you know which surgeon is worth what) - that IS going to be out of the network - which means I have to pay 12.500$ for the year, otherwise why would they even post that figures?

so how much is the maximum out of the pocket for an individual for out of the network provider services :lol:

You stupid fuck.

Keep parroting my words, it will make you feel better.

Anderson is IN network for BCBS fuckstick.

for IN THE NETWORK.

You stupid fuck.

Keep parroting my words, it will make you feel better.

Anderson is IN network for BCBS fuckstick.

you lying fucktard - you never got it in the first place that the cost is about the out of the network and now can't take the blow to your precious persona :lmao:

I pointed out to you, moron in the post # 72 that the cost of out of the network is way above 6.500 which you were stubbornly insisting to be the maximum

can't stand the truth, can you, you lying POS?

Ok, besserwisser fucktard, what IS out of the network then?

which providers and which hospitals?

NAME them.

hello, all knowing moron? why are you silent, Antares?

what are the providers and the hospitals which are considered out of the network for BlueSelect Predictable Cost 1456?

You all knowing professional with 10 years of experience ( with obamacare - LOL )

So what are they - these enigmatic "out of the network" providers?

Last edited:
oh, so the fucktard "professional" does not have an answer to the simple question - what providers are considered to be out of the network for specific plan for Florida Blue?

why am I not surprised :lmao:

what are the providers and the hospitals which are considered out of the network for BlueSelect Predictable Cost 1456?

You all knowing professional with 10 years of experience ( with obamacare - LOL )

You stupid fuck, a PPO revolves around a Network of Providers who have agreed to a negotiated rate negotiated by EACH sides lawyers.

Good god do NOT procreate.

You stupid fuck, a PPO revolves around a Network of Providers who have agreed to a negotiated rate negotiated by EACH sides lawyers.

so, you POS lying fucktard what is considered to be OUT OF THE NETWORK for obamacare plans Florida Blue?

you have to know - you have worked 10 years with it, didnit you? :lmao:

where is the list of providers, moron?

oh, you don't know which are they :lol:

why am I not surprised :D

so, you POS lying fucktard what is considered to be OUT OF THE NETWORK for obamacare plans Florida Blue?

LOL, did you want to prove that ANY BCBS provider will not take ANY BCBS insured?

[MENTION=44192]Vox[/MENTION]

Anderson takes ALL BCBS insureds...you knew that right?

[MENTION=44192]Vox[/MENTION]

Anderson takes ALL BCBS insureds...you knew that right?

it may take may not take the obamacare plans. which are called specifically Florida Blue for my state.

and you clearly do not know that.

just admit it.

Last edited:

LOL, did you want to prove that ANY BCBS provider will not take ANY BCBS insured?

you don't know which providers are out of the network for Florida Blue, don't you?

you don't.

and that is the truth.

But if there is the cost - there are providers which are out of the network for Florida Blue.

It is not simply BC/BS - it is Florida Blue.

Forum List

Back