Karma,

There are ALWAYS out of network providers......BUT EVERY Provider who accepts BCBS takes ALL BCBS insureds....you are struggling with this aren't you?

Nothing about Obamacare and its failures if funny. Nothing. It's all very sad and depressing.

Everything about it is funny. Without Obamacare people might still believe that government is the answer.

Well, I might have supported a single payer system, but after seeing that government can't even set up a website that works in 3 years, and listening to a couple of friends of mine were talking about the VA and how it fluctuated from a good system to screwed up depending on which Administration has been in office, I don't trust the government with single payer either.

I would argue against a single payer system because I think they suck, but I wouldn't have been able to attack it on the grounds that it is evil to force people to buy something they neither want, or need.

There are ALWAYS out of network providers......BUT EVERY Provider who accepts BCBS takes ALL BCBS insureds....you are struggling with this aren't you?

so who are they?

is it such a secret?

"everybody everywhere" is taking Florida Blue ( well, those poor Georgians which are limited just to one hospital in their state by obamacare should move south quickly to be enrolled in the best obamacare plan ever) - yet there is an enormous cost for the out of network providers and you can't name even one provider :lol:

why is there such a provision if this truly cadillack plans provide care anywhere you want :D

heck, the whole United States should be enrolled in Florida Blue - it will cover the costs of your care anywhere under the sun - per Antares.

unless you suddenly discover that it will not :lol:

Last edited:

Not on the new EPO plans.

For example, in California some networks are limited to doctors and hospitals in the county you live in. One of the plans I looked at wouldn't even let me go to a hospital less than 50 miles away even though it is run by the same provider as one in the plan.

[MENTION=44192]Vox[/MENTION]

Anderson takes ALL BCBS insureds...you knew that right?

it may take may not take the obamacare plans.

and you clearly do not know that.

just admit it.

Good god......

Anderson TODAY takes ALL BCBS insureds.....that means ALL.

who are out of the network providers and why are they so extremely expensive if "everybody everywhere" is taking Florida Blue?

answer the question, finally.

so who are they?

is it such a secret?

"everybody everywhere" is taking Florida Blue ( well, those poor Georgians which are limited just to one hospital in their state by obamacare should move south quickly to be enrolled in the best obamacare plan ever) - yet there is an enormous cost for the out of network providers and you can't name even one provider :lol:

why is there such a provision if this truly cadillack plans provide care anywhere you want :D

heck, the whole United States should be enrolled in Florida Blue - it will cover the costs of your care anywhere under the sun - per Antares.

YOU STUPID FUCK, I do not support the ACA as it is written.

why is there such a provision if this truly cadillac plans provide care anywhere you want :D

This has nothing to with "Cadillac" plans...it has ONLY to do with BCBS Networks.

I was 9 years independent, and 1 year BCBS....the ACA as written sucks.

I have worked with a Dr. who makes 80 Grand with six kids who got 1200 in subsidy and a 30 year old who makes 30 and gets nothing.

The law sucks it is NOT helping whom it purported to help.
YOU need to prove you have the biggest dick, OK you have a bigger dick but you do NOT know AMYTHING about insurance.

For example, in California some networks are limited to doctors and hospitals in the county you live in. One of the plans I looked at wouldn't even let me go to a hospital less than 50 miles away even though it is run by the same provider as one in the plan.

the guy put himself in a corner - by his own stupidity.

the plans clearly have the division for in the network and out the network providers.

Nobody knows which are which.

but the max costs for out of the network providers for Florida Blue, for example, can be 12.500 for individual or 25K for a family - annually.

Which is a clear bankruptcy.

when I pointed out that insurance is needed basically to cover the most catastrophic situations - including the state of the art treatments in specialized centers ( cancer as an example) the guy just ran away ( without thinking) that those centers will take Florida Blue without any restriction - and that is clearly not true, as nobody knows so far.

the plans clearly have the division for in the network and out the network providers.

but the max costs for out of the network providers for Florida Blue, for example, can be 12.500 for individual or 25K for a family - annually.

when I pointed out that insurance is needed basically to cover the most catastrophic situations - including the state of the art treatments in specialized centers ( cancer as an example) the guy just ran away ( without thinking) that those centers will take Florida Blue without any restriction - and that is clearly not true, as nobody knows so far.

I am happy and content in my corner because I know that EVERY single one of my insureds is protected everywhere and anywhere they go they go in the US

It IS just that simple you simpletons.

LOL, of course I do...ANY provider that takes BCBS takes my insureds.

Stupid fuck.

Last edited:

so who are they?

is it such a secret?

YOU STUPID FUCK, I do not support the ACA as it is written.

why is there such a provision if this truly cadillac plans provide care anywhere you want :D

This has nothing to with "Cadillac" plans...it has ONLY to do with BCBS Networks.

I was 9 years independent, and 1 year BCBS....the ACA as written sucks.

I have worked with a Dr. who makes 80 Grand with six kids who got 1200 in subsidy and a 30 year old who makes 30 and gets nothing.

The law sucks it is NOT helping whom it purported to help.
YOU need to prove you have the biggest dick, OK you have a bigger dick but you do NOT know AMYTHING about insurance.

you idiot fucktard, you get cornered with every word more and more.

if there is no restriction on providers NATIONALLY for this particular insurance company - why are there the separate divisions in the plans - for in the network and out of the network providers.

which providers are out of the network?

you don't know it - that is the answer.

but it is absolutely clear if there is a separate category in the plan - there are MANY providers which will be out of the network.

so if you are such a besserwisser for Florida Blue - answer the simple question - which providers are out of the network.

at least few names.
or the link where are they listed. those out of the network, or in the network for that matter :D

I am happy and content in my corner because I know that EVERY single one of my insureds is protected everywhere and anywhere they go they go in the US

Stupid fuck.

don't change the subject, you moronic fucktard.

I could not care less about your insureds.

we are talking about OBAMACARE plans and you stated that OBAMACARE plans under Florida Blue are in the network for most of the important and needed hospitals in the country.

Provide a link to prove your words. Or the link to find out what is considered in the network and out of the network for Florida Blue obamacare plans.

Stupid fuck.

we are talking about OBAMACARE plans and you stated that OBAMACARE plans under Florida Blue are in the network for most of the important and needed hospitals in the country.

Provide a link to prove your words. Or the link to find out what is considered in the network and out of the network for Florida Blue obamacare plans.

LOL.

We have been talking BCBS plans from the beginning, you aren't very good at this.

About the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association | Get a BCBS Insurance Quote from a BCBS company | Go to Your BCBS Company Member Log In

There you go, it is your negative, you prove it.

I was in physical therapy yesterday, and I couldn't help overhearing this woman talking to someone in the next room. She was upset, she was crying. I listened closer (call me an ass, but it is human nature)..and I heard her say that she would have to stop coming to therapy in January. That she is losing her insurance and cannot afford to come anymore because the only insurance she can now afford will never pay for anything.
She was speaking of course of the outrageous $10,000 deductible and 40% copay.
She can't afford to go to the doctor next year.
And that....is Obamacare.
And take that liberals and shove it up your ass...you caused this. Because you wanted something for nothing...and instead got nothing for something.

The only joy I take in this is knowing the stupid democrats will suffer right along with the rest of us, maybe more cause they gotta know they did it to themselves. :dig:is for digging your own grave democrats. :lol:

Stupid fuck.

LOL.

We have been talking BCBS plans from the beginning, you aren't very good at this.

About the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association | Get a BCBS Insurance Quote from a BCBS company | Go to Your BCBS Company Member Log In

There you go, it is your negative, you prove it.

that is NOT the link. it is the front page of the BC?BS which has absolutly nothing to do with the list of in the network providers for obamacare Florida Blue plans.

so where is the link to the in the network providers for the crappy obamacare plans?

doesn't exist?

and you don;t know it?

I thought so.

don't LIE next time that under this crap obamacare Florida Blue one is not going to pay 25K out of the pocket max for the family - because one clearly is. :D

Good lord, fuck off dipwad I will not spoon feed you 10 years of experience, grow the fuck up and come back and see me.

Until then you are a gant on my testicles.

Goodnight kid, in he morning I will go and sell protection and safety, and piece of mind to my clients and you'll still be right here raging against the machine.....

I'll sleep well tonight and you'll be raging about me and at me at night.

I win.

Night baby boy

More on the mother-in-law. (cancer)
Twice now she has went to the emergency room in the past week, and twice stayed overnight in the hospital due to chronic vomiting which of course makes her dehydrated.
This is due to her reaction to the chemo. They have given her medication for the stomach problems, but it is not enough.
IMPORTANT PART -> There is a much better medication that is made specifically for chemo induced severe acid reflux. It is not cheap. She needs to take two pills a day, Medicaid will only pay for one a day.
So in the evening/night she is ok. Every morning/eary afternoon she suffers terribly and vomits 2-3 times an hour. She needs two a day. Medicaid will not pay it.
I got an idea...let's expand Medicare/Medicaid.

medicaid pays for ondansetron which is now generic and it can be injected preventively as well.
change the hospital she goes to - it is more beneficial to drive further but end up in a teaching hospital which might admit her and tune the side effects care of the chemo ( it is common) - as teaching hospitals are dealing with medicaid all the time and sometimes have more possibilities as well.

she can also cut the pill you are talking about in 2 parts and take it in the morning and in the evening.
I was paying cash for my father for the needed medication when he needed it and insurance won't pay for it.
So if there are just few rounds of chemo left and you can buy the medication and pay cash for it - it is worth it.

Well I'll be damned.

FINALLY, a post from vox that's worth reading.

Thank you.

But what iametc does not seem to know is that this situation is not related to ObamaCare.

You know, when you attempt a thoughtful response, you should refrain from ad hominem in the process... kind of defeats the purpose.

More on the mother-in-law. (cancer)
Twice now she has went to the emergency room in the past week, and twice stayed overnight in the hospital due to chronic vomiting which of course makes her dehydrated.
This is due to her reaction to the chemo. They have given her medication for the stomach problems, but it is not enough.
IMPORTANT PART -> There is a much better medication that is made specifically for chemo induced severe acid reflux. It is not cheap. She needs to take two pills a day, Medicaid will only pay for one a day.
So in the evening/night she is ok. Every morning/eary afternoon she suffers terribly and vomits 2-3 times an hour. She needs two a day. Medicaid will not pay it.
I got an idea...let's expand Medicare/Medicaid.

medicaid pays for ondansetron which is now generic and it can be injected preventively as well.
change the hospital she goes to - it is more beneficial to drive further but end up in a teaching hospital which might admit her and tune the side effects care of the chemo ( it is common) - as teaching hospitals are dealing with medicaid all the time and sometimes have more possibilities as well.

she can also cut the pill you are talking about in 2 parts and take it in the morning and in the evening.
I was paying cash for my father for the needed medication when he needed it and insurance won't pay for it.
So if there are just few rounds of chemo left and you can buy the medication and pay cash for it - it is worth it.

Well I'll be damned.

FINALLY, a post from vox that's worth reading.

Thank you.

But what iametc does not seem to know is that this situation is not related to ObamaCare.

situation is related to ANY insurance - some of them pay for these, but not for those and so on. generally Medicaid is the worst.
Obamacare might be the next from the worst - as there are already the reports that it won't cover some more expensive and newer medications.

But for NOW nobody yet knows.

it will start unfolding in 2 weeks.

Forum List

Back