Karma love it. Pakistani protester dies from fumes by burning an American flag

how christian of you ...wishing death on others....because you dont like or agree with their actions.....rather muslims of you....isnt it?

I didnt wish death on him. He died from doing something evil. I said it was Karma .. And me saying I wish i would happened to more of the protesters. I meant Karma . Not death ..

Last edited:
how christian of you ...wishing death on others....because you dont like or agree with their actions.....rather muslims of you....isnt it?

I didnt wish death on him. He died from doing something evil. I said it was Karma .. And me saying I wish i would happened to more of the protesters. I meant Karma . Not death ..

Evil? burning a flag? Hardly......stupid and insulting? Yes. And I still find the result funny! :lol::lol::lol:

wishing it would happen more often is not wishing death on someone?

Burning our Flag is not wishing death on us? They chant DEATH TO AMERICA while they're burning it! Why doesn't that bother you?

Exactly they have been chanting Death to America for days now. I don't like when you make excuses for radical people .. he died from doing something evil. It was Karma in my eyes. You don't see me chanting on TV death to Pakistan do you . NOPE. I would never do it. But if some stupid idiot wants to burn our Flag that means A LOT to me, because it represents all the men and women who died to protect it , and he dies because of his stupidity , That is Karma!!

wishing it would happen more often is not wishing death on someone?

Burning our Flag is not wishing death on us? They chant DEATH TO AMERICA while they're burning it! Why doesn't that bother you?

Exactly they have been chanting Death to America for days now. I don't like when you make excuses for radical people .. he died from doing something evil. It was Karma in my eyes. You don't see me chanting on TV death to Pakistan do you . NOPE. I would never do it. But if some stupid idiot wants to burn our Flag that means A LOT to me, because it represents all the men and women who died to protect it , and he dies because of his stupidity , That is Karma!!

Something stupid, something rude.....not evil And I STILL think it's funny! He should be an entry to the 2012 Darwin Awards.

Gotta love Karma ... Wish it would happen more often to these protesters who are burning our American flag

Pakistani Protester Burns American Flag and Dies From Smoke - Forbes

I bet you hate abortion to right?

And hold that "unborn humans" have rights and their lives should be protected.

Amazing.

That's not even the same thing! How can you even compare the two? Amazing!

You are correct.

One is a fully formed human being.

The other is a collection of cells that hasn't been born.

Which reinforces the fact you guys only care about the pre-born.

This guy was engaged in a protest. People do provocative things at protests all the time.

I bet you hate abortion to right?

And hold that "unborn humans" have rights and their lives should be protected.

Amazing.

That's not even the same thing! How can you even compare the two? Amazing!

You are correct.

One is a fully formed human being.

The other is a collection of cells that hasn't been born.

Which reinforces the fact you guys only care about the pre-born.

This guy was engaged in a protest. People do provocative things at protests all the time.

So the fully formed human being did something stupid and it backfired on him. He was responsible for what happened.

The child that isn't born yet...what did that child do stupid to cause it's death? The human did it to himself, the child is murdered by it's own mother. Big difference!

people burning american flags made in china...dont bother me one bit....people chanting death to americans dont bother me one bit...people attacking embassies and killing ambassadors that bothers me.

Forum List

Back