Trump's seized passports could be a problem for him, legal experts say

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
Wow.........
The Nazicrats are REALLY grasping at straws now!!! They've run out of lies, slanders, and fake accusations that have all blown up in their faces since 2016. Now, they are just pulling stuff out of thin air!!!! Now THAT is SEVERE and EXTREME DESPERATION!!!! Trump has them running SCARED!!!!! Woohoo!!!

HOW much of OUR money have these psychotically deranged Nazicrats stolen from us and used for these never ending witch hunts??

The left is really trying to reach farther than their bony arms can stretch. They should go to Walmart and get one of those "grabber" tools like the old people use. Then they could reach the bottom of the barrel and find something with Trump's name on it.

1662037190121.png

Wow.........
The Nazicrats are REALLY grasping at straws now!!! They've run out of lies, slanders, and fake accusations that have all blown up in their faces since 2016. Now, they are just pulling stuff out of thin air!!!! Now THAT is SEVERE and EXTREME DESPERATION!!!! Trump has them running SCARED!!!!! Woohoo!!!

HOW much of OUR money have these psychotically deranged Nazicrats stolen from us and used for these never ending witch hunts??
Nobody ever thought that the straws would grasp at themselves.

Wow.........

Whenever the Yellow Press uses the words "experts" or "critics" they are lying

Those passports found in a drawer next to clearly marked top secret docs establish “ownership” (ie cognizant possession ) of them.

it might suggest that, but it doesn't prove anything...

He can’t now claim that someone else errantly handled them.

Sure he can.

I don't handle my own passport unless I'm traveling internationally. When I'm not actively using it my secretary maintains it in her safe. I have the combination to that safe, but I don't think I've actually opened it in the last five years...

Wow.........

that is the strangest article I have ever read,,

it might suggest that, but it doesn't prove anything...

Sure he can.

I don't handle my own passport unless I'm traveling internationally. When I'm not actively using it my secretary maintains it in her safe. I have the combination to that safe, but I don't think I've actually opened it in the last five years...
Does she put it in your desk drawer?

Wow.........

Nazicrats - I like it! :)

Wow.........

Lol. We have hundreds upon hundreds of court wins. We have hundreds upon hundreds of Trump's retards sitting in jail as we speak. You have Trumps appointed head of the FBI fixing the election. Even retards can come up with better. You have Trumps appointed head of the FBI creating wich hunts against him. Hilarious what a ducking retard.

The left is really trying to reach farther than their bony arms can stretch. They should go to Walmart and get one of those "grabber" tools like the old people use. Then they could reach the bottom of the barrel and find something with Trump's name on it.

View attachment 689986

Don't you know that Trump is the worst kind of nouveau riche trash? Where on earth did you grow up?

Forum List

Back