Kari Lake will win. They will not steal Arizona ever again…

Haha, I like your style... Happy mowing.

Here is my counter... Your arguments have either been debunked or they are unsubstantiated claims that don't prove fraud.

Boxes of ballots appearing were legitimate ballots, not suitcases as propaganda media reported.

I don't know about blocking the view of witnesses but I know that doesn't prove cheating or fraud.

Joe and Trump got the most votes in history because the population grows each year and we were in the midst of an historic COVID shut down election where turn out was expected to be extremely high.

Dems funding Republican primary campaigns I don't like, I'd like to see a complete overhaul to our campaign system as it is ripe with corruption.... But no, that's not cheating or fraud.

Mail in voting did help Biden but not in a dishonest or fraudulent way. Higher turn out is known to help the left which is why the right tends to support suppressive measures dressed up as "security".

Pennsylvania did change their voting regulations outside the legal process because of a pandemic. Not much different then closing down a ballot center because a tornado was passing through... it was a public safety security measure... But I'll let the courts take that up, but again, that doesn't discount true American citizen votes that elected Biden. It does not show theft or fraud.

Yes the dems pushed Russian collusion as fact, it was actually backed up by Muellers investigation. Many lies were revealed about Russian contacts. But the criminality and strength of a case to press charges wasn't there, esp. with Bill Barr being the one making the call on that... Remember the Right pushed and still pushes the Hunter Biden narratives as fact.. Trump even used his position as POTUS to push a president of another country to get dirt on Biden in exchange for funding... He got impeached over it!! Thats just crazy.

Good talk, hope the grass is looking good. I"m gonna go play some golf!
We're just going to have to agree to disagree on this one.

Hope you are enjoying/enjoyed your game. :thup:

Must be nice to be unemployed and have nothing better to do than sit and watch a box

You can get paid to do that ...

normal-day-women-s-prison-female-warden-guard-criminal-205474556.jpg

Now is a good time for the Muslim car bombers to strike. Twenty years ago there were idiots blocking off church entrances like over zealous idiots. Just like this bunch of loons who live for a good old fashioned Trump lie.

Always knew you were a DENIER.... your fraud game won't work this time.... We're going to ensure it...

Yes, I am a denier that the election was stolen. I am also a denier the earth is flat, even though the flat earth has far more evidence than the stolen election

Yes, I am a denier that the election was stolen. I am also a denier the earth is flat, even though the flat earth has far more evidence than the stolen election
The election was stolen.. Over 15 million unaccounted for ballots were dropped into drop boxes nationwide. NO signatures were validated... Mark for joe and use a fraudulent signature then stuff the boxes. we know how it was done and now 6 states can prove how it was done. We can't do anything about it because you illegally removed the requirement for ballot verification. This is why you scream like little bitches when your told to clean up your voter rolls... it reduces the number of ballots to comit fraud with... We know the game and we refuse to play it anymore after you installed the cluster fuck this last time...

The election was stolen.. Over 15 million unaccounted for ballots were dropped into drop boxes nationwide. NO signatures were validated... Mark for joe and use a fraudulent signature then stuff the boxes. we know how it was done and now 6 states can prove how it was done. We can't do anything about it because you illegally removed the requirement for ballot verification. This is why you scream like little bitches when your told to clean up your voter rolls... it reduces the number of ballots to comit fraud with... We know the game and we refuse to play it anymore after you installed the cluster fuck this last time...

And yet you cannot prove a single thing you just claimed.

As I said, the flat earthers have far more evidence than you all do.

But I will say, it does my heart good to know you will go to your grave with this sort of rage without it ever being proven to be accurate.

Forum List

Back