Kari Lake will win. They will not steal Arizona ever again…

You have no idea what I do. Your pompous presumptions just make you more of an asshole. Carry on.

Of course I do, we have talked about this a lot.

I have even shown you where the things you were parroting were lies and you told me you did not care.

The fake independent disparaging people taking their personal time to ensure the security of the election process.

What a giant piece of crap you are.

200.gif

Lies about a possible punishment for fraud. You cannot lie when every state is different. Dickhead.

Lies about facts you claimed about the election. I gave you the proof they were false and you said you did not care.

I have not lost a thing. You saying I have will not change it. Stupid.
You lose when you run from the topic and resort to trolling insults. That’s like rule number one in debates. You couldn’t possibly think that’s winning

Lies about facts you claimed about the election. I gave you the proof they were false and you said you did not care.
Wrong. I said that trafficking ballots or dropping off votes for others is a felony. It is not in all states. You start telling the truth. A point irrelevant to the massive organized fraud that happened.

You lose when you run from the topic and resort to trolling insults. That’s like rule number one in debates. You couldn’t possibly think that’s winning
You don't debate with a known liar.

I'll debate you anytime. You've always been 100% honest.

What do you want to debate?

You don't debate with a known liar.

I'll debate you anytime. You've always been 100% honest.

What do you want to debate?
I’ve enjoyed our talks as well. I guess to stay on the thread topic… do you believe that the 2020 election was rigged and stolen from Trump and Biden is an illegitimate president? Do you believe it has been proven?

I’ve enjoyed our talks as well. I guess to stay on the thread topic… do you believe that the 2020 election was rigged and stolen from Trump and Biden is an illegitimate president? Do you believe it has been proven?
Oh yeah...absolutely.

I mean...we saw it with our own eyes.

Boxes of ballots magically appearing.

Blocking the view of witnesses with fork trucks and cardboard.

Joe Biden...Joe Biden...getting the most presidential votes in US history?

I mean...they virtually told us...

And we're seeing the DNC spend millions to meddle in Republican primaries today.

Would you say that's cheating?

Sure...it's legal...but still...

I don't think there is a snowballs chance in hell that Biden wins without universal mailed out ballots.

Has it been proven? Well...it was proven that Pennsylvania voting was unconstitutional?

It was proven that Republicans did pretty dagone well for losing the presidential election.

I think it's a pretty good idea for these folks to take their time to keep an eye on things.

I think the Media pushed Russian Collusion as a fact, hamstringing the Trump Administration when it turned out to be a huge co-ordinated hoax concocted by Democrats...but when Republicans have an issue...it's "without evidence".

So...do I believe the fix was in?

Absolutely.

But now I have to mow.

Be back on later.

Lake is smart when does interviews with the MSM her team records the entire interview so then when the MSM does their cute edits she says not so fast my friends. She comes from media she knows the game.

Oh yeah...absolutely.

I mean...we saw it with our own eyes.

Boxes of ballots magically appearing.

Blocking the view of witnesses with fork trucks and cardboard.

Joe Biden...Joe Biden...getting the most presidential votes in US history?

I mean...they virtually told us...

And we're seeing the DNC spend millions to meddle in Republican primaries today.

Would you say that's cheating?

Sure...it's legal...but still...

I don't think there is a snowballs chance in hell that Biden wins without universal mailed out ballots.

Has it been proven? Well...it was proven that Pennsylvania voting was unconstitutional?

It was proven that Republicans did pretty dagone well for losing the presidential election.

I think it's a pretty good idea for these folks to take their time to keep an eye on things.

I think the Media pushed Russian Collusion as a fact, hamstringing the Trump Administration when it turned out to be a huge co-ordinated hoax concocted by Democrats...but when Republicans have an issue...it's "without evidence".

So...do I believe the fix was in?

Absolutely.

But now I have to mow.

Be back on later.
Haha, I like your style... Happy mowing.

Here is my counter... Your arguments have either been debunked or they are unsubstantiated claims that don't prove fraud.

Boxes of ballots appearing were legitimate ballots, not suitcases as propaganda media reported.

I don't know about blocking the view of witnesses but I know that doesn't prove cheating or fraud.

Joe and Trump got the most votes in history because the population grows each year and we were in the midst of an historic COVID shut down election where turn out was expected to be extremely high.

Dems funding Republican primary campaigns I don't like, I'd like to see a complete overhaul to our campaign system as it is ripe with corruption.... But no, that's not cheating or fraud.

Mail in voting did help Biden but not in a dishonest or fraudulent way. Higher turn out is known to help the left which is why the right tends to support suppressive measures dressed up as "security".

Pennsylvania did change their voting regulations outside the legal process because of a pandemic. Not much different then closing down a ballot center because a tornado was passing through... it was a public safety security measure... But I'll let the courts take that up, but again, that doesn't discount true American citizen votes that elected Biden. It does not show theft or fraud.

Yes the dems pushed Russian collusion as fact, it was actually backed up by Muellers investigation. Many lies were revealed about Russian contacts. But the criminality and strength of a case to press charges wasn't there, esp. with Bill Barr being the one making the call on that... Remember the Right pushed and still pushes the Hunter Biden narratives as fact.. Trump even used his position as POTUS to push a president of another country to get dirt on Biden in exchange for funding... He got impeached over it!! Thats just crazy.

Good talk, hope the grass is looking good. I"m gonna go play some golf!

Last edited:
Concerned patriots. Democrats are through in AZ. along with the RINOs.
America hater Bodecca trollboy is throwing chairs at the wall in anger the fact patriots are making sure they don’t cheat again.he hates it that a patriot is going to secure an election as his bosses at Langley do as well.:rofl:bodecca is hacked off throwing chairs at the wall the fact they have spent $18,ooo,ooo in advertising to try and slander her and she is STILL winning. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back