Kari Lake will win. They will not steal Arizona ever again…

You can only watch. Worried?

Yes, I am worried you all will finally move on and half the entertainment value of the forum will go away.

But not too worried as I know most of you will go to your graves thinking the election was stolen without a gain of proof. That makes me happy

Yes, I am worried you all will finally move on and half the entertainment value of the forum will go away.

But not too worried as I know most of you will go to your graves thinking the election was stolen without a gain of proof. That makes me happy
I already have the proof I need. So does half the country. Hate to rain on your parade, but I would be glad to piss all over you.

I already have the proof I need. So does half the country. Hate to rain on your parade.
Trump telling you “it’s rigged” was all the proof you needed…. That doesn’t make it actual proof. You need a lady to get elected to prove your claims because they are currently unproven!! That makes you a liar

Trump telling you “it’s rigged” was all the proof you needed…. That doesn’t make it actual proof. You need a lady to get elected to prove your claims because they are currently unproven!! That makes you a liar
:shutupsmiley:

Because of people like you, it's become absolutely necessary.
Because of LIARS like trump and trolls like YOU. marvin martian

Lake is supposed to beat Robson, so when she does, these idiots will pretend they stopped a (R) from beating another (R). BFD.

Hobbs will still beat Lake, then the claims of "Stolen Election" will start ALL Over, I mean Continue.

Because of LIARS like trump and trolls like YOU. marvin martian

Lake is supposed to beat Robson, so when she does, these idiots will pretend they stopped a (R) from beating another (R). BFD.

Hobbs will still beat Lake, then the claims of "Stolen Election" will start ALL Over, I mean Continue.

It is fucking hilarious that they are sitting out there to guard the drop box for GOP primary.

Truly, can you think of anything more pathetic that that?

It is fucking hilarious that they are sitting out there to guard the drop box for GOP primary.

Truly, can you think of anything more pathetic that that?
I would keep dropping blank pieces of paper in that drop box just to see what these people would do. Haha

Forum List

Back