Maricopa Drops Sunday Numbers — Claim Only 54% for Kari Lake FROM ELECTION DAY And Independents Went to Hobbs

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Here they are cheating in plain sight again & nothing will be done.
Maybe Kari Lake can turn to the state authority on elections to get some answers here.
Oh wait, it's her opponent Hobbs & she refused to step away from that responsibility despite the clear & fundamental conflict of interests.
They have obviously had plenty of time to make the calculations necessary to steal the governors seat in AZ now.
They may continue to slow walk the results for the optics but this race is over if this fraud is allowed to stand.

You have to be incredibly gullible &/or stupid not to recognize the obvious treasonous theft that has taken the place of legit elections & that is continuing across the country.
I think they have decided to just go for it all & say the Dems kept control of the House too.
Why not cheat when 2020 already proved they can do it blatantly with no repercussions?

Welcome to post-republic America & the reset to save us all...
Thank God for the 2A

Maricopa County released 97,000 ballots tonight.

Kari Lake won ONLY 54.6% of the votes! From election day!

County officials insist Independents are going for Katie Hobbs and Democrats.

That's not even the worst of it. Fecking Nancy Pelosi is giggling about "God's will" concerning the remaining votes for House candidates. That bitch KNOWS the fix is in. She isn't going to be giving up the gavel. Inflation at a 40 year high, shortages across the country, including fuel that drives the nation, crime running rampant, and we're supposed to believe Americans voted to send a message about abortion rights. WHEN the House staying blue is announced, I'm officially done taking part in elections. The ballot box will have proven to have fallen. It will be time to prepare for the cartridge box instead.

That's not even the worst of it. Fecking Nancy Pelosi is giggling about "God's will" concerning the remaining votes for House candidates. That bitch KNOWS the fix is in. She isn't going to be giving up the gavel. Inflation at a 40 year high, shortages across the country, including fuel that drives the nation, crime running rampant, and we're supposed to believe Americans voted to send a message about abortion rights. WHEN the House staying blue is announced, I'm officially done taking part in elections. The ballot box will have proven to have fallen. It will be time to prepare for the cartridge box instead.
Keep listening to three martini lunch Larry if it makes you feel better.

LOL Republicans lead Dems 6 - 3 on our US House races. Republicans are winning the State Legislation House and Senate.

But we are supposed to believe Hobbs is winning.

7B1FF8A8-5D70-4137-8FE9-E96548872653.jpeg

The sane are voting for Hobbs. End of story.
Then the "sane" should have zero issues with a post-election canvass and audit, shouldn't they? Care to guess how they'll react to such a request? Kari Lake is going to be their worst effing nightmare.

Keep listening to three martini lunch Larry if it makes you feel better.
I don't even know who that is. Your propaganda means fuck-all to me. A day is coming when this nation is going to reach critical mass and those like you are going to find it better to remain mostly silent. Just curious... if/when there are demands to do a canvassing and or audit of the ballots, do you support that or will you support those on the Left who refuse it out of hand?

I don't even know who that is. Your propaganda means fuck-all to me. A day is coming when this nation is going to reach critical mass and those like you are going to find it better to remain mostly silent. Just curious... if/when there are demands to do a canvassing and or audit of the ballots, do you support that or will you support those on the Left who refuse it out of hand?
Kudlow.

Canvass all you want. Just like all the recounts after 2020, Lake will be sent packing so have your fun.

Time for Kari Lake to put on her Crybaby Loser act

As I have said in this and other forums, the Democrats' last-second pitch (a Republican vote is an assault on democracy, and Democrats will protect abortion rights) shifted a LOT of last-second decisions. I would not be surprised if this result were entirely legitimate.

Stupid, but legitimate.

The voters lost this election. 2 fukkin' stoopid.

Here they are cheating in plain sight again & nothing will be done.
Maybe Kari Lake can turn to the state authority on elections to get some answers here.
Oh wait, it's her opponent Hobbs & she refused to step away from that responsibility despite the clear & fundamental conflict of interests.
They have obviously had plenty of time to make the calculations necessary to steal the governors seat in AZ now.
They may continue to slow walk the results for the optics but this race is over if this fraud is allowed to stand.

You have to be incredibly gullible &/or stupid not to recognize the obvious treasonous theft that has taken the place of legit elections & that is continuing across the country.
I think they have decided to just go for it all & say the Dems kept control of the House too.
Why not cheat when 2020 already proved they can do it blatantly with no repercussions?

Welcome to post-republic America & the reset to save us all...
Thank God for the 2A

Maricopa County released 97,000 ballots tonight.

Kari Lake won ONLY 54.6% of the votes! From election day!

County officials insist Independents are going for Katie Hobbs and Democrats.

I been saying it all along . Why wouldn't they cheat . Nothing happened last time . Game over.

Why do the maga types shit their pants every time they lose an election. If you can't handle life's small problems, what're you going to do when you have to face serious troubles?

If you want to run for office you have to accept the possibility that your opponent can win. So grow the fuck up and stop your childish whining. You sound like a bunch of ballbabies.

I'm an AZ Indie and I wanted to vote for Republicans. But all the GOP gave us is a bunch of worthless conspiracy idiots and Trump election loss deniers.

Kari Lake is a worthless fucking moron. Get some intelligent, capable, more or less honest candidates and you'll win more elections.

If you want to keep supporting trash candidates then learn to lose without crying your eyes out like little kids.

Forum List

Back