Kari Lake is Fading

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is but one and only one possible explanation

Massive fraud

Of course there is massive fraud.

And all the signs are that this same massive fraud will occur in American Elections 'Til kingdom come.

Unless something drastic happens, but I don't see anything happening.

Too bad and really sad.

Unfortunately Republican Kari Lake is fading in Arizona’s gubernatorial election as Democrat Katie Hobbs extends her lead to 26,979 votes.

Pretty cool, huh? Katie Hobbs as Sect. of State is in charge of running her own election count, gets to delay it inexplicably way past the time needed by all other states, then in the 11th hour, begins "finding" the votes she needs to put her over the top!

Another democratic success for democracy!

I guess your eyes need checking, because when I look at that chart, the folks in AZ, when polled, preferred Lake over Hobbs going into the second week of October. :rolleyes:

I would guess, it is mostly because Hobbs refused to debate, and the establishment manipulated the media presentation of them.

If they will manipulate the media, we should definitely question the system, and pose the question, what else would they manipulate?

'Outrageous': Kari Lake rages against PBS and Hobbs following scrapping of faux debate​

Why is this thread still going, without a link in the OP?

I didnt ask as a senator,, I asked as a community organizer,,,

Community Organizer is entry level to politics
Then he served as an Illinois State Senator, then US Senator
Then POTUS

What did Lake ever do?
Or Oz
Or Walker?
Or Vance?

Republicans pick any minor celebrity try to elevate them to high office

Of course there is massive fraud.

And all the signs are that this same massive fraud will occur in American Elections 'Til kingdom come.

Unless something drastic happens, but I don't see anything happening.

Too bad and really sad.

The cost of trump picking

Attorney from W administration

Chris Wray

As FBI director

The FBI is really the only entity that can stop it.

Too bad trump spent more time digging into DeSantis than he did Chris Wray...

Community Organizer is entry level to politics
Then he served as an Illinois State Senator, then US Senator
Then POTUS

What did Lake ever do?
Or Oz
Or Walker?
Or Vance?

Republicans pick any minor celebrity try to elevate them to high office

And what did homO "organize" as community organizer?

Hate hoaxes

The black homos hate hoax, see Smollett, Jussie, and don't ask what religion Jussie is...

Exactly. Last minute voter registration also is another scam that needs ended. There is ZERO reason for these states to take this long to count votes. The only reason is that they have to come up with enough votes to hold Republicans off in key races they are desperate to win.

You're nailing it!! :banana:

You mean like all the polls preferred Clinton over Trump going into the 2016 election?

STOP TH3 STELE!
You do know, that is a lie, right?

Only the national polls showed that. Individual, internal polling, of various places, showed widely varying differences in preferences, which determined Trump's campaign strategy.

In the end, because of the electoral college, he proved to have a better strategy.

. . . and HRC's, was a false narrative, of blame everyone, but the incompetency of her campaign staff, and their ignorance of how the electoral system works. It later turned out, she didn't even bother to make many visits at all, to key areas that cost her the election, YOU KNOW THIS, right?

Hell, the left, to this day, wants to trash the EC. They make no secret of wanting to throw out the interests of rural America, the small states, and have mob rule.

I have to admit, I find your continual denials of reality, with your childish protestations, sort of. . . endearing. You know what I am writing is the truth. The fact that you support criminals and traitors, and are willing to be just a shill, w/o any integrity you may have once possessed, in the face of obvious logic????

70g71n.jpg

You have zero evidence of that. Just like last time.

You're still just a conspiracy theorist sore loser crybaby.
Oh shut up, dumbass. You're going on the ignore list. You're just a worthless mudslinging libtard like all the rest. Bye now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back