Kari Lake is Fading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that’s quite concerning. Nothing funny going on here folks in Maricopa, nothing whatsoever. NM we are one of the exact countries from 2020 that had softwares “glitches” fake updates and fake water leak reports/ good grief.
Was it AZ that says they are busting their butts counting 12-18 hours a day?
Does this mean they shut it down over night?

The Democrat had a MASSIVE lead over the Republican, as you can see by your own chart.

Then all these new votes were "found" and that Democrat lead has been shrinking ever since.

STOP TH3 STELE!

I blame Hugo Chavez.
I guess your eyes need checking, because when I look at that chart, the folks in AZ, when polled, preferred Lake over Hobbs going into the second week of October. :rolleyes:

I would guess, it is mostly because Hobbs refused to debate, and the establishment manipulated the media presentation of them.

If they will manipulate the media, we should definitely question the system, and pose the question, what else would they manipulate?

'Outrageous': Kari Lake rages against PBS and Hobbs following scrapping of faux debate​

" Katie Hobbs getting to oversee her own election is like when Pablo Escobar got to build his own prision."

No wonder Kari Lake is fading.

There is no justice, there is only corruption.

" Katie Hobbs getting to oversee her own election is like when Pablo Escobar got to build his own prision."

Kind of like in Georgia when Brian Kemp refused to step down as Sec State

Was it AZ that says they are busting their butts counting 12-18 hours a day?
Does this mean they shut it down over night?
I just searched and can’t find any updates other than what AZ officials said they would be releasing tens of thousands of votes this evening (Friday) and I don’t know if that’s happened yet. Maybe someone else can give a current vote status?

Kind of like in Georgia when Brian Kemp refused to step down as Sec State
A real Republic would have people elected that voted legislation that is small steps. We vote now that a one-person difference in the Congress it is tens of trillions of dollars. That is the problem. It is all another political system we are bringing in that will end up not being able to provide for all and then the inevitable whittling down of the population will occur.

There's no "fading".

Hobbs is having the votes that favor her released, while slow walking the Lake votes, to fuck with republicans and break their spirit.

It's all a big Machiavellian psyop.

While bigoted lefties focus on a pretty articulate genetic woman in freaking Arizona it seems that the Pelosi dynasty is fading for good. Paul seems to be a substance abuser and has been outed as a sexual deviate and poor Nancy lost her spot in congress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back