Kari Lake is Fading

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same county in the same state had the same issue in 2020
Yes that’s quite concerning. Nothing funny going on here folks in Maricopa, nothing whatsoever. NM we are one of the exact countries from 2020 that had softwares “glitches” fake updates and fake water leak reports/ good grief.

Looks like Arizona hasn't fallen far enough down the shitter. A few more years should do the trick. Stick around, Kari. They'll be screaming for you in a few years.

Are you sure MTG is a woman?

mtg.jpg
You can't tell? I rest my case.

As I kept telling the tards for the past several years, they self-amputated their moral legs a long time ago when they fell in love with the most corrupt politician ever.

All the major networks, CNN, Fox, MSNBC

Their commentary may lean one way or the other, but their reporting of results are impartial and highly detailed.
Are you referencing documentaries they’ve been running on these networks to receive such “impartial and highly detailed” newscasts? Seriously? Those are shows mostly about entertainment. So RR, do you think the dramatic music, skillful camera angles with timed fades /close ups, and special lighting add to the integrity factor or merely the illusion of a show geared for ratings above all else? lol

Are you referencing documentaries they’ve been running on these networks to receive such “impartial and highly detailed” newscasts? Seriously? Those are shows mostly about entertainment. So RR, do you think the dramatic music, skillful camera angles with timed fades /close ups, and special lighting add to the integrity factor or merely the illusion of a show geared for ratings above all else? lol

I am talking reporting of election results and making projections

I brought in a million bamboo ballots to Maricopa County across the Mexican border. My calves are like cantaloupes!
Hey, I remember your name from another thread, so I think you’re referencing your head not your calves, yes? Lol

all that proves is shes not a bigot and has no problem with trannies,, just doesnt want them around children,,
So now you're speaking for KL?

She's a lil' butchy gal, she can speak for her for herself.

A guy dresses as a woman
A butchy girl dresses as a man.

Can Kari Lake dress as Elvis and then perform at an elementary school?

1668202779196.png

Early glitches with Maricopa County election machines frustrate voters​

1668202862582.png

1668202962634.png

IMO, yeah, there is clearly a concerted effort to shift this election to the DNC candidate by the establishment. You are sleeping if you don't see the signs. Sorry, just my opinion on this. I have seen it many times by the establishment. They have an agenda. Sometimes they use the DNC, sometimes the GOP. It is nothing personal.

There is a reason the establishment and universities stopped using exit polling back around 2000. It had been used to call elections, even before all the voting was done, IT IS THAT ACCURATE. It was the most accurate type of statistical predictor to verify election results, and it was a check on massive fraud. IMO, they have done away with it for a reason.

Good luck finding any university or research institution doing exit polling anymore. Only the media does it, for entertainment and analytics reasons.

There is a reason for this. A simple exit poll would clear all this argument up in a matter of hours.

All you partisans on all sides don't care about the truth anymore though, this is what it seems.

This? Is the reality from a political science perspective. The truth CAN be known. Anyone older than forty remembers when political scientists were able to call races with only forty percent of the vote in. There was a reason for that.

Are Exit Polls a Check Against Election Fraud?​

Election verification exit poll​

View attachment 724311

Early glitches with Maricopa County election machines frustrate voters​

View attachment 724312

View attachment 724314

IMO, yeah, there is clearly a concerted effort to shift this election to the DNC candidate by the establishment. You are sleeping if you don't see the signs. Sorry, just my opinion on this. I have seen it many times by the establishment. They have an agenda. Sometimes they use the DNC, sometimes the GOP. It is nothing personal.

There is a reason the establishment and universities stopped using exit polling back around 2000. It had been used to call elections, even before all the voting was done, IT IS THAT ACCURATE. It was the most accurate type of statistical predictor to verify election results, and it was a check on massive fraud. IMO, they have done away with it for a reason.

Good luck finding any university or research institution doing exit polling anymore. Only the media does it, for entertainment and analytics reasons.

There is a reason for this. A simple exit poll would clear all this argument up in a matter of hours.

All you partisans on all sides don't care about the truth anymore though, this is what it seems.

This? Is the reality from a political science perspective. The truth CAN be known. Anyone older than forty remembers when political scientists were able to call races with only forty percent of the vote in. There was a reason for that.

Are Exit Polls a Check Against Election Fraud?​

Election verification exit poll​

The Democrat had a MASSIVE lead over the Republican, as you can see by your own chart.

Then all these new votes were "found" and that Democrat lead has been shrinking ever since.

STOP TH3 STELE!

I blame Hugo Chavez.

Unfortunately Republican Kari Lake is fading in Arizona’s gubernatorial election as Democrat Katie Hobbs extends her lead to 26,979 votes.
Who? Oh, yeah, that un-American twat who declined to say that she would accept the result in the even that she lost. MEH. Just as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back