Kari Lake is Fading

Status
Not open for further replies.
:1peleas:
Don't blink. Don't even blink.......
I would not be this way in thinking if it was not for being denied employment when graduating high school in the early 1970's because of the quotas, affirmative action and diversity forced on us all. It was fun. It was not being white at that time. It was Caucasian. Now blame the honky for all of the deaths and animal ways we see. South Korea was agrarian in the mid 1960's. Now it is a power. Yet the ghettos are the same only dependent on massive social government spending.

I would not be this way in thinking if it was not for being denied employment when graduating high school in the early 1970's because of the quotas, affirmative action and diversity forced on us all. It was fun. It was not being white at that time. It was Caucasian. Now blame the honky for all of the deaths and animal ways we see. South Korea was agrarian in the mid 1960's. Now it is a power. Yet the ghettos are the same only dependent on massive social government spending.

I believe they are accurately called 'Dimm Plantations'.

Why is this thread still going, without a link in the OP?

Agreed. I found the rule, to close the thread.

Furthermore, when starting a new thread and declaring something as fact in your opening post, you must also link to a source. For example, "Polls say 2/3 of people think x, y, z." You need to link to a source for one of those alleged polls. Telling others to Google it on their own is not acceptable.

No link to claim in OP.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back