Karen wants to ban furries if she is elected Governor in the state of Georgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Govt has no business with this except in schools. We are too permissive in schools by far.

Govt has no business with this except in schools. We are too permissive in schools by far.
How do you ban it in schools when it doesn't happen in schools??

Unless you plan on banning school mascots now

Nevermind, I can see conservatives making that a thing

How do you ban it in schools when it doesn't happen in schools??

Unless you plan on banning school mascots now

Nevermind, I can see conservatives making that a thing

It's not difficult if schools would stick to the dress code. The purpose of the dress code is to keep the school environment educational. When you have students coming in full mascot costumes and making animal noises at each other--that's not educational.

It's not difficult if schools would stick to the dress code. The purpose of the dress code is to keep the school environment educational. When you have students coming in full mascot costumes and making animal noises at each other--that's not educational.
Lots of things students do in school isn't educational...sometimes, it can just be done for fun.....because you may not know this, but kids like to have fun......

Football, baseball, ect isn't exactly educational -- but there is no need to ban them and there is no need to ban school mascots

Lots of things students do in school isn't educational...sometimes, it can just be done for fun.....because you may not know this, but kids like to have fun......

Football, baseball, ect isn't exactly educational -- but there is no need to ban them and there is no need to ban school mascots

Every school has fun events and days. That's different than disrupting the environment daily.

It educates kids about animal noises.

Team sports teach kids teamwork. Team sports train them to automatically work as a team.

In the concrete business, teamwork is very important. The most common people I call when considering hiring a newbie youth is their geometry teacher and their football or basketball coach. Sometimes I would offer to meet them at their neighborhood watering hole where they are comfortable and buy them a few beers.

This works because usually an instructor will give a more honest assessment after a couple of beers rather than just knee-jerkily say that their student is the cat's meow. After all, it's just natural for them to try to help their former students and see them thrive.

What I really want to know is whether or not they are a good team player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back