Karen Can't Get a Firearm

Why does anyone need a gun here in the USA?
Because, fuck you. That's all the reason you need.

I'm not afraid of them. My father taught me how to shoot a gun (he had a "bullet trap" in the basement, he aimed, his daughter pulled the trigger) but the last time I handled one was in Texas when I was 12. Why do you people feel that you need to have one? Who are you afraid of?
That information is on a need-to-know basis. I will let you know when you need to know.

And, if you are such a fucking badass, put up a sign on your front lawn stating "We have no guns in this house." Post pictures of said sign on here for all to see, and post your home address.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up, pussy. You are full of shit.

Do people need guns to shoot their fellow Americans?
I suppose people don't need guns to shoot their fellow Americans, if you have a loose definition of the term "shoot."

:laughing0301:
Well what if we think they are traitors anyway...........they bought cheap TP........the kind that you need a third of a roll before it stops falling apart.........or maybe they stored it too long.

Idk

I'm not afraid of them. My father taught me how to shoot a gun (he had a "bullet trap" in the basement, he aimed, his daughter pulled the trigger) but the last time I handled one was in Texas when I was 12. Why do you people feel that you need to have one? Who are you afraid of?
That information is on a need-to-know basis. I will let you know when you need to know.

And, if you are such a fucking badass, put up a sign on your front lawn stating "We have no guns in this house." Post pictures of said sign on here for all to see, and post your home address.

Still waiting for a substantive post devoid of half-baked accusations and vulgarity from our beloved Boots.
As IF :D

that-time-of-the-month-is-a-bloody-mess_fb_2565647.jpg

Sooo, now they remove one Sheriff that reversed gun shop closure orders...
California is full of Tyrannical assholes..............

Put a Solar panel on your roof OR ELSE..........how DARE YOU OWN A GUN.........

You know ..........typical left wing dick heads.

Why does poor, pissed off Widdle Karen need a gun RIGHT NOW?
Sad you don't have a brain too figure out why. I bet you are anti police

I'm anti police? Did you pull that one out of yer rectum? :D
Whose at fault during a police shooting,the person being shot or the police? Micheal Brown or the Police?

That stupid fucker would still be alive had he simply done what the fuck he was told...
Can’t tell blacks to cease their unlawful activity because that’s racist

Still waiting for a substantive post devoid of half-baked accusations and vulgarity from our beloved Boots.
What accusations?

Did the "vulgarity" offend your virgin ears (eyes)?

It is precisely NONE of your business what guns I need and what I don't need. Period.

Thus, why do I need a gun here in the USA? Because, fuck you. That's as good of an answer as anything else.

You and others sleep safely at night in your homes with very limited amounts of burglary because people like me have guns in our houses.

So, let's test your resolve by taking away the protection WE provide to you hoplophobes.

Put up a huge sign on your front lawn stating that you have no guns. Then, post pictures of that sign on here, with your address. If you're so confident that nobody in the USA needs guns, prove it.

No hoplophobe has EVER accepted this challenge. I wonder why?

Whose at fault during a police shooting,the person being shot or the police? Micheal Brown or the Police?

That stupid fucker would still be alive had he simply done what the fuck he was told...
Can’t tell blacks to cease their unlawful activity because that’s racist

EXCELLENT - ANOTHER Type C ^ unabashedly jumps into the Basket o Racist Deplorables!

What accusations?

It is precisely NONE of your business what guns I need and what I don't need. Period.

Thus, why do I need a gun here in the USA? Because, fuck you. That's as good of an answer as anything else.

You and others sleep safely at night in your homes with very limited amounts of burglary because people like me have guns in our houses.

So, let's test your resolve by taking away the protection WE provide to you hoplophobes.

Put up a huge sign on your front lawn stating that you have no guns. Then, post pictures of that sign on here, with your address. If you're so confident that nobody in the USA needs guns, prove it.

Is a "hoplophobe" one who is fearful of hopping? :D

That would all depend - wouldn't it then?

Damn pig shot the guy in the back when he was running away. Need to hang that bastard.

That wasn't very sporting. He should have given him a good 50 yard head start first.

I heard he got 20 years.

I've never met a leftist who was pro Police lol

What does "pro police" mean exactly -

That they can shoot young, unarmed black and brown men at will?
That the 3-5% of cops who are bad apples are above the law??
That "leftists" go out of their way to disobey them and call them "pigs"???

You need a reality check

No you need a reality check because you are antigun

As mentioned, I'm a gun owner. How would that make me "anti-gun"?
Drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son ;)

Sure you are. Why do leftist say they own a gun is it to show they are equal to other gun owners? Fuck face stop lying

You'll be a moron until you stop believing everyone who wants universal background checks is "anti-gun".
Many of them are NRA members ;)

Okay, DrLove, what gun do you own?

Damn pig shot the guy in the back when he was running away. Need to hang that bastard.

That wasn't very sporting. He should have given him a good 50 yard head start first.

I heard he got 20 years.

You need a reality check

Sure you are. Why do leftist say they own a gun is it to show they are equal to other gun owners? Fuck face stop lying

You'll be a moron until you stop believing everyone who wants universal background checks is "anti-gun".

Okay, DrLove, what gun do you own?

I think he said he had a Glock. Something about taking three or four classes on how to use it. Two semesters or something. :)

What accusations?

Is a "hoplophobe" one who is fearful of hopping? :D
koIbuP7.gif

I am now, more than ever, a Dumassaphobe, thanks to you.

Why the fuck do you deserve an explanation beyond "she wants one"?

Well, maybe poor widdle Karen can just go to a gun show and buy from an unlicensed dealer with no BG check.
Armslist.com may also be able to satiate her horrible anger. :mad:

You keep talking about background checks as if they are some magic charm.

You have been shown over and over again that background checks do nothing to stop criminals or mass public shooters from getting guns........over and over again.

The only reason you guys are pushing Universal Background Checks is to later demand gun registration......

The only people who won't get a gun will be normal people who follow all the red tape you guys put up to keep them from getting legal guns.

I KNEW you'd be along to weigh it at any moment. Did a little alarm go off on your smart phone? :D

Yes....it Has a "Doofus is posting about guns, APP" and you came right up.........

Study up - You are among a small minority
Two post from you since you thumb down this post and no response from you

You need a reality check

You're a moron if you support universal background checks that are not effective in stopping crimes. Maybe we should do something about the illegal drug sells

"You're a moron if you support universal background checks that are not effective in stopping crimes. Maybe we should do something about the illegal drug sells"
So are you going to explain your position and how it will stop criminals from getting guns?
This is why those who claim to own guns but support anti gun positions are shown to be a lying sack of dog shit.

We have a fucking idiot in our midst? ^ CHECK!!
Don't you have a barrel to stroke instead of posting stupid stuff on the Internets? :D

Well idiot when you answer that question you can leave and there will no longer be an idiot in our midst
How does "universal background checks" stop crimes?
Why don't we make laws to stop sells of street drugs?

What accusations?

Please stroke your barrels this evening Boots and yet KNOW that NO ONE is sleeping safer knowing that you have an arsenal in your house.
Fucking idiots gonna be fucking idiots eh? :rolleyes:

What accusations?

Please stroke your barrels this evening Boots and yet KNOW that NO ONE is sleeping safer knowing that you have an arsenal in your house.
Fucking idiots gonna be fucking idiots eh? :rolleyes:

Yehbut: What gun do you have?

PS: Grown man, only 1 gun..seems suspect.

No childhood guns?

Forum List

Back