Karen Can't Get a Firearm

Why does poor, pissed off Widdle Karen need a gun RIGHT NOW?

Why the fuck do you deserve an explanation beyond "she wants one"?

Well, maybe poor widdle Karen can just go to a gun show and buy from an unlicensed dealer with no BG check.
Armslist.com may also be able to satiate her horrible anger. :mad:

You keep talking about background checks as if they are some magic charm.

You have been shown over and over again that background checks do nothing to stop criminals or mass public shooters from getting guns........over and over again.

The only reason you guys are pushing Universal Background Checks is to later demand gun registration......

The only people who won't get a gun will be normal people who follow all the red tape you guys put up to keep them from getting legal guns.

I KNEW you'd be along to weigh it at any moment. Did a little alarm go off on your smart phone? :D

Yes....it Has a "Doofus is posting about guns, APP" and you came right up.........

Study up - You are among a small minority

Well, maybe poor widdle Karen can just go to a gun show and buy from an unlicensed dealer with no BG check.

You have been shown over and over again that background checks do nothing to stop criminals or mass public shooters from getting guns........over and over again.

The only reason you guys are pushing Universal Background Checks is to later demand gun registration......

The only people who won't get a gun will be normal people who follow all the red tape you guys put up to keep them from getting legal guns.

I KNEW you'd be along to weigh it at any moment. Did a little alarm go off on your smart phone? :D

Yes....it Has a "Doofus is posting about guns, APP" and you came right up.........

Yes....asking people who don't know the issue is about as useful as you are on the issue of guns........

The poll doesn't give them the consequences of Universal Background Checks, the stupidity of Background Checks and then ask them........it doesn't give any background on the laws already on the books and the pointlessness of those laws when criminals simply use straw buyers or steal their guns....

When you use those polls you show us exactly why we don't trust you and how we know you are an anti-gun extremist......

Why does anyone need a gun here in the USA? I'm not afraid of them. My father taught me how to shoot a gun (he had a "bullet trap" in the basement, he aimed, his daughter pulled the trigger) but the last time I handled one was in Texas when I was 12. Why do you people feel that you need to have one? Who are you afraid of?

Why does anyone need a gun here in the USA? I'm not afraid of them. My father taught me how to shoot a gun (he had a "bullet trap" in the basement, he aimed, his daughter pulled the trigger) but the last time I handled one was in Texas when I was 12. Why do you people feel that you need to have one? Who are you afraid of?

Why did your father have a gun, and why did he feel the need to teach you how to shoot one?

Who was he afraid of?

Last edited:
Gee. Libs learning there ARE regulations and RULES before buying. That they can't just walk in a gunshow or shop and walk out with a gun. Wake up call. Maybe they want some more gunlaws in place now to make it even harder and alonger wait. oops forgot, they want people to have NO GUNS except when they are scart, or their bodyguards.

1585685368198.png

Two post from you since you thumb down this post and no response from you
Sad you don't have a brain too figure out why. I bet you are anti police

I'm anti police? Did you pull that one out of yer rectum? :D
Whose at fault during a police shooting,the person being shot or the police? Micheal Brown or the Police?

That would all depend - wouldn't it then?

I've never met a leftist who was pro Police lol

What does "pro police" mean exactly -

That they can shoot young, unarmed black and brown men at will?
That the 3-5% of cops who are bad apples are above the law??
That "leftists" go out of their way to disobey them and call them "pigs"???

You need a reality check

No you need a reality check because you are antigun

As mentioned, I'm a gun owner. How would that make me "anti-gun"?
Drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son ;)

Sure you are. Why do leftist say they own a gun is it to show they are equal to other gun owners? Fuck face stop lying

You'll be a moron until you stop believing everyone who wants universal background checks is "anti-gun".
Many of them are NRA members ;)

You're a moron if you support universal background checks that are not effective in stopping crimes. Maybe we should do something about the illegal drug sells

"You're a moron if you support universal background checks that are not effective in stopping crimes. Maybe we should do something about the illegal drug sells"
So are you going to explain your position and how it will stop criminals from getting guns?
This is why those who claim to own guns but support anti gun positions are shown to be a lying sack of dog shit.

Why did your father have a gun and felt the need to train you? What was he afraid of?

Why did your father have a gun, and why did he feel the need to teach you how to shoot one?

Who was he afraid of?
That's a very good question lol

Do people need guns to shoot their fellow Americans?
If you come into my house to do me harm. Then yes, you will die.

Uh huh - And who would disagree with your statement?
The claim that all Progressives want to #GrabYerGuns is stupid as fuck.
Anyone whom comes through MY front door in the middle of the night will die as well ...
AND?

Two post from you since you thumb down this post and no response from you
Sad you don't have a brain too figure out why. I bet you are anti police

I'm anti police? Did you pull that one out of yer rectum? :D
Whose at fault during a police shooting,the person being shot or the police? Micheal Brown or the Police?

That would all depend - wouldn't it then?

I've never met a leftist who was pro Police lol

What does "pro police" mean exactly -

That they can shoot young, unarmed black and brown men at will?
That the 3-5% of cops who are bad apples are above the law??
That "leftists" go out of their way to disobey them and call them "pigs"???

You need a reality check

No you need a reality check because you are antigun

As mentioned, I'm a gun owner. How would that make me "anti-gun"?
Drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son ;)

Sure you are. Why do leftist say they own a gun is it to show they are equal to other gun owners? Fuck face stop lying

You'll be a moron until you stop believing everyone who wants universal background checks is "anti-gun".
Many of them are NRA members ;)

You're a moron if you support universal background checks that are not effective in stopping crimes. Maybe we should do something about the illegal drug sells

"You're a moron if you support universal background checks that are not effective in stopping crimes. Maybe we should do something about the illegal drug sells"
So are you going to explain your position and how it will stop criminals from getting guns?
This is why those who claim to own guns but support anti gun positions are shown to be a lying sack of dog shit.

We have a fucking idiot in our midst? ^ CHECK!!
Don't you have a barrel to stroke instead of posting stupid stuff on the Internets? :D

LOL

Come and take them.............this shit is gonna get real one day...........Unless the world starts dang WWIII so everyone's too busy...................

Forum List

Back