Karen Can't Get a Firearm

Why does poor, pissed off Widdle Karen need a gun RIGHT NOW?
Sad you don't have a brain too figure out why. I bet you are anti police

"too" figure out why?

When did you learn to speak English? What did you speak originally?
Tory when did you stop kissing the crowns ass

to - a direction, towards, or until
too - also
two - one more than one.

Why is that so hard for you to figure out?

To what crown are you referring?
Like a good little Tory with his head stuck up the crowns ass fucking traitor

Still cannot answer the question, you racist SOB?

I've got two 11.43×23mm's.

Sweet. I'd settle for one right now.

tumblr10.jpg

I'm anti police? Did you pull that one out of yer rectum? :D
Whose at fault during a police shooting,the person being shot or the police? Micheal Brown or the Police?

That would all depend - wouldn't it then?

Damn pig shot the guy in the back when he was running away. Need to hang that bastard.

That wasn't very sporting. He should have given him a good 50 yard head start first.

I heard he got 20 years.

Whose at fault during a police shooting,the person being shot or the police? Micheal Brown or the Police?

I've never met a leftist who was pro Police lol

What does "pro police" mean exactly -

That they can shoot young, unarmed black and brown men at will?
That the 3-5% of cops who are bad apples are above the law??
That "leftists" go out of their way to disobey them and call them "pigs"???

You need a reality check

No you need a reality check because you are antigun

As mentioned, I'm a gun owner. How would that make me "anti-gun"?
Drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son ;)

Sure you are. Why do leftist say they own a gun is it to show they are equal to other gun owners? Fuck face stop lying

You'll be a moron until you stop believing everyone who wants universal background checks is "anti-gun".
Many of them are NRA members ;)

Okay, DrLove, what gun do you own?

I've made that clear 1,568 times
Glock 9mm x17
Does it Seriously need to be repeated again?

That should be 9X19mm, newbie. :auiqs.jpg:

You can get 9X18mm ammo, but those are for Makarovs and CZ-82's. The result of using 9X18 in a standard 9mm pistol would probably make it go "kaboom."

Now quick and right off the top of your head: Quote the four basic rules of firearms safety. Don't look it up online, you should know that by heart, especially if you're going to be finger-fucking a Glock. I carry one of those every day, so I know how easy it is to get "Glock leg" if you're not careful

Another question: What kind of a holster do you keep that leg-shooter in? Please tell me it's not one of those $9.99 Chinese-made nylon holsters or Blackhawk Kydex Serpa holsters they sell at Wally World.

Pathetic, dude. Invest in something made of leather, like an Azula, Galco, Safariland, Desantis, Wilson Combat, Milt Sparks, etc., or else you'll shoot yer dick off. If you're gonna roll with the big boys, ya needs to invest in some big boy's accessories.

What about an ammo pouch for spare magazines? Did you ever get a spare magazine with that dick-shooter? If not, what the hell are ya gonna do after you've unloaded 15 rounds at that drugged-out home invader with an AK and missed 14 times, and he still has 20 rounds left?

Pathetic, dude. One gun does not make a gunner.
:laughing0301:

I thought he said it was 9 x 17 which would be a 380. Maybe I misread it.

which means it's not a 9mm and would make it a Glock 42

Damn pig shot the guy in the back when he was running away. Need to hang that bastard.

That wasn't very sporting. He should have given him a good 50 yard head start first.

I heard he got 20 years.

You need a reality check

Sure you are. Why do leftist say they own a gun is it to show they are equal to other gun owners? Fuck face stop lying

You'll be a moron until you stop believing everyone who wants universal background checks is "anti-gun".

Glock 9mm x17

You can get 9X18mm ammo, but those are for Makarovs and CZ-82's. The result of using 9X18 in a standard 9mm pistol would probably make it go "kaboom."

Now quick and right off the top of your head: Quote the four basic rules of firearms safety. Don't look it up online, you should know that by heart, especially if you're going to be finger-fucking a Glock. I carry one of those every day, so I know how easy it is to get "Glock leg" if you're not careful

Another question: What kind of a holster do you keep that leg-shooter in? Please tell me it's not one of those $9.99 Chinese-made nylon holsters or Blackhawk Kydex Serpa holsters they sell at Wally World.

Pathetic, dude. Invest in something made of leather, like an Azula, Galco, Safariland, Desantis, Wilson Combat, Milt Sparks, etc., or else you'll shoot yer dick off. If you're gonna roll with the big boys, ya needs to invest in some big boy's accessories.

What about an ammo pouch for spare magazines? Did you ever get a spare magazine with that dick-shooter? If not, what the hell are ya gonna do after you've unloaded 15 rounds at that drugged-out home invader with an AK and missed 14 times, and he still has 20 rounds left?

Yep but it used to be called a 9mm short IIRC.

I heard he got 20 years.

You need a reality check

Glock 9mm x17

Gotcha. .380 would be 9X17mm.

"too" figure out why?

When did you learn to speak English? What did you speak originally?
Tory when did you stop kissing the crowns ass
lying
to - a direction, towards, or until
too - also
two - one more than one.

Why is that so hard for you to figure out?

To what crown are you referring?
Like a good little Tory with his head stuck up the crowns ass fucking traitor

Still cannot answer the question, you racist SOB?
Quote the post where I have made a racist comment Tory/traitor lying bitch

You need a reality check

You're a moron if you support universal background checks that are not effective in stopping crimes. Maybe we should do something about the illegal drug sells

Or maybe we should implement punishment commensurate with the crime, and get it over with... Crazy... I know...

You need a reality check

You're a moron if you support universal background checks that are not effective in stopping crimes. Maybe we should do something about the illegal drug sells

Or maybe we should implement punishment commensurate with the crime, and get it over with... Crazy... I know...

Yes that's crazy talk because you can't control a well armed citizenry like you can an unarmed subject

Why does anyone need a gun here in the USA? I'm not afraid of them. My father taught me how to shoot a gun (he had a "bullet trap" in the basement, he aimed, his daughter pulled the trigger) but the last time I handled one was in Texas when I was 12. Why do you people feel that you need to have one? Who are you afraid of?

Why did your father have a gun, and why did he feel the need to teach you how to shoot one?

Who was he afraid of?
I don't know. It was a sport. He had been in WWII. I know that he was a member of a pistol club. He also taught me never, ever to point it toward any living being. Paper targets only. No hunting. No anything like that. I'm sorry. I fired at a large spider on Charlie's garage in Castroville, Texas. My bad.

But what is this fear today? What is this thing that everybody has to have these huge guns? These AR-15s? We don't need it. The British aren't coming. Neither are the Russians (except on the internet). This seems to be from the idiots in the NRA. You would think that the martians were coming in over the transom. Every second person on the internet thinks he's fucking Rambo. For what reason?

Why does anyone need a gun here in the USA? I'm not afraid of them. My father taught me how to shoot a gun (he had a "bullet trap" in the basement, he aimed, his daughter pulled the trigger) but the last time I handled one was in Texas when I was 12. Why do you people feel that you need to have one? Who are you afraid of?

Why did your father have a gun, and why did he feel the need to teach you how to shoot one?

Who was he afraid of?
I don't know. It was a sport. He had been in WWII. I know that he was a member of a pistol club. He also taught me never, ever to point it toward any living being. Paper targets only. No hunting. No anything like that. I'm sorry. I fired at a large spider on Charlie's garage in Castroville, Texas. My bad.

But what is this fear today? What is this thing that everybody has to have these huge guns? These AR-15s? We don't need it. The British aren't coming. Neither are the Russians (except on the internet). This seems to be from the idiots in the NRA. You would think that the martians were coming in over the transom. Every second person on the internet thinks he's fucking Rambo. For what reason?
according to you, he was scared of something. what was it?

Why does anyone need a gun here in the USA?
Because, fuck you. That's all the reason you need.

I'm not afraid of them. My father taught me how to shoot a gun (he had a "bullet trap" in the basement, he aimed, his daughter pulled the trigger) but the last time I handled one was in Texas when I was 12. Why do you people feel that you need to have one? Who are you afraid of?
That information is on a need-to-know basis. I will let you know when you need to know.

And, if you are such a fucking badass, put up a sign on your front lawn stating "We have no guns in this house." Post pictures of said sign on here for all to see, and post your home address.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up, pussy. You are full of shit.

Still waiting for a substantive post devoid of half-baked accusations and vulgarity from our beloved Boots.
As IF :D
What accusations?

Did the "vulgarity" offend your virgin ears (eyes)?

It is precisely NONE of your business what guns I need and what I don't need. Period.

Thus, why do I need a gun here in the USA? Because, fuck you. That's as good of an answer as anything else.

You and others sleep safely at night in your homes with very limited amounts of burglary because people like me have guns in our houses.

So, let's test your resolve by taking away the protection WE provide to you hoplophobes.

Put up a huge sign on your front lawn stating that you have no guns. Then, post pictures of that sign on here, with your address. If you're so confident that nobody in the USA needs guns, prove it.

No hoplophobe has EVER accepted this challenge. I wonder why?

Is this all about threats to your masculinity??? You Heap Big Man? I'm so impressed.

Who was he afraid of?

I have a young friend who's a paraplegic and stays in a wheelchair all day. he also has no fingers on one hand, just nubs for fingers. Yet every season he bags a deer with his AR. It's the only rifle he can operate.

People likie them because they're simple, reliable, accurate, have no recoil, and most of the parts are interchangeable. Most every law-enforcement officer carries one in his or her vehicle.

Forum List

Back