Kamala Harris's approval rating falls to 28%, a historic low for any modern vice president

With all due respect, Gator...when you CREATE a crisis almost daily like the Biden Administration does...it's hard to cut them some slack with the job they are doing by using the excuse that they're having to deal with a crisis!

Bottom line is that most of these problems are things that Sleepy Joe made happen. When your policies don't make sense and you don't change them to address the issues you face...then you're not a good manager!
"CREATE a crisis almost daily"? Such as?

With all due respect, Gator...when you CREATE a crisis almost daily like the Biden Administration does...it's hard to cut them some slack with the job they are doing by using the excuse that they're having to deal with a crisis!

Bottom line is that most of these problems are things that Sleepy Joe made happen. When your policies don't make sense and you don't change them to address the issues you face...then you're not a good manager!

I have not cut anyone any slack, I more or less agree with you on Biden. If is the former guy we disagree on.

I am not in the business of giving credit or blame, merely stating what is happening.
It would seem on this particular subject, Gator...you're in the business of ignoring what's really happening. Gas and fuel oil are more expensive because the left WANTS them to be more expensive! I blame them for that. Judging from the polling I'm seeing...so do a lot of other Americans!

I have not cut anyone any slack, I more or less agree with you on Biden. If is the former guy we disagree on.
I never liked Trump's personality, Gator. He's a brash, pushy, smug New Yorker. The kind of person I don't hang out with. He was however great on POLICY and at the end of the day that's what I look at! If you work for me and I don't like you personally but you're the best at what you do? I'm going to put up with you. My father always told me that with politicians the ONLY thing that matters is what they DO! Not what they say...not what they promise...what they DO! Trump's policies worked. Biden's do not!

So you admit to being one of these morons that voted for Joe Potatohead and then ignored the fact he stole the election?

Interdasting. Most people would be ashamed to admit that were that fucking stupid but you want to let everybody know it.
Umm nooo crazy moron, I admit no such things.

I voted for Biden just as 80+ million Americans did. Even Republicans that voted for Biden, as much as they critisize him today, do not regret their vote to rid this country of the disease that was Trump's presidency.

Last edited:
It would seem on this particular subject, Gator...you're in the business of ignoring what's really happening. Gas and fuel oil are more expensive because the left WANTS them to be more expensive! I blame them for that. Judging from the polling I'm seeing...so do a lot of other Americans!

you know who else wants them to be more expensive? Gas and oil companies. They are loving the current situation, massive revenue increase and zero added expenses .

I never liked Trump's personality, Gator. He's a brash, pushy, smug New Yorker. The kind of person I don't hang out with. He was however great on POLICY and at the end of the day that's what I look at! If you work for me and I don't like you personally but you're the best at what you do? I'm going to put up with you. My father always told me that with politicians the ONLY thing that matters is what they DO! Not what they say...not what they promise...what they DO! Trump's policies worked. Biden's do not!

Trump did fine when things were going well, but that is not really a hard thing to do. Once he had his first real crisis his true colors came out.

It exposes the lib lie that dems are for the little people
Trump could have done a tax bill that was for the little people but instead it was mostly for the rich. Infrastructure will benefit the little people a lot more than Trump's tax break.

In the first two years of Trump's presidency, when his party controlled the House and Senate — by larger margins than Democrats enjoy now — the GOP focused its energies on unnecessary tax breaks and a hapless health care crusade that ultimately failed. After the 2018 midterm election cycle, which left the House in Democratic hands, there were still hopes that an infrastructure deal was possible, and Democratic leaders were prepared to make it happen.

But the then-president decided to attach some strings. Republican presented Democrats with an offer: The White House would work on infrastructure if Democrats agreed to stop investigating the then-president's many scandals. Democratic leaders, naturally, said that wasn't an option — they added, of course, that Congress can legislate and conduct oversight at the same time — at which point Trump abandoned the process.

Trump could have done a tax bill that was for the little people but instead it was mostly for the rich.
He cut middle income tax rates

But the biggest share of the cuts went to the wealthy because they pay most of the taxes

I am willing to admit that the democrats should more seriously consider the potential pocket executive order available to our chief magistrate of the Union, for the general welfare of our Republic. Timing could be everything.

He cit middle income tax rates

But the biggest share of the cuts went to the wealthy because they pay most of the taxes
That is the rationale behind the disingenuous democrat response to ANY tax cut. ANY tax cut, no matter much it also benefits the middle class, is painted as a "gift" to the wealthy. Some democrats like bobo really are too stupid to understand percentages, but for the most part it is just blatant and transparent dishonesty.

Those were bullshit compliments. Who cares if he was charismatic. And that's a backhanded compliment about Biden and his love of his son.

But, Trump is a joke of a speaker. Did you hear the new guy on SNL who does him perfectly? And Trump was for border security but at the same time hired illegals. And Trump doesn't love his kids. Books are written about how fucked up those kids are.

^^^28-percenter alert!

Forum List

Back