Kamala Harris's approval rating falls to 28%, a historic low for any modern vice president

you know who else wants them to be more expensive? Gas and oil companies. They are loving the current situation, massive revenue increase and zero added expenses .
So what you're saying is that the Trump Administration was tougher on gas and oil companies than the Biden Administration was when it came to giving Americans lower energy costs? :) Sure you want to go that way, Gator?

So what you're saying is that the Trump Administration was tougher on gas and oil companies than the Biden Administration was when it came to giving Americans lower energy costs? :) Sure you want to go that way, Gator?

I did not say that at all. There was a reason that Trump got OPEC and Russia to cut their production, it was all about the low price of oil

Contrary to certain talking points, President Biden didn't cause the price of gas to skyrocket over last years prices.

Carville is right. Messaging matters as much as the message itself. The Neo-GOP out flanks them every time.

This is your media.

1636478120491.png

Sure.....I'll get back to your for that.....I'm sure you have a lot....300+
Let's start off this "greatest hits" list with Joe's handling of Afghanistan!
He gets caught asking the Afghan President to lie about the readiness of Afghan troops to defend the country...but continues to go out and claim that nobody thought it could happen like it did even though his own generals stated under oath that they warned Biden that taking out all American ground troops and stopping close air support would likely lead to a collapse.
He decides to make the withdrawal date right before the anniversary of 9/11 because it's going to make a great photo op of him being the US President who "stopped the war" but having the withdrawal take place in the Summer when the Taliban is in the field in force rather than the winter when they are still holed up in Pakistan makes it infinitely harder for the Afghan army to defend the country.
He decides to close Bagram Air Force Base before the withdrawal is even partially completed forcing anyone who wants to leave the country to run a gauntlet of Taliban fighters to get to an airport that is surrounded. He then has to send combat troops back into Afghanistan to try and secure that airport and in the process we lose 13 of our soldiers to a suicide attack.
His State Department refused to let planes loaded with people desperate to flee Afghanistan land in neighboring countries.
He turned over the names of Afghans who had cooperated with us to the Taliban in some misguided theory that would help them get by Taliban checkpoints. So now many of our former allies lives are in grave danger because they're still stuck in Afghanistan and have to hide from the Taliban.
The chaos of the withdrawal made vetting refugees virtually impossible so Biden has imported thousands of Afghans into the the US that we have no idea at all about...setting us up for possible terror attacks on our soil.
And as a cherry on top he abandons billions of dollars in US military equipment to our enemy!

I did not say that at all. There was a reason that Trump got OPEC and Russia to cut their production, it was all about the low price of oil
The reason that Trump got lower oil prices is that he didn't depend on OPEC and Russia to set the price of oil and natural gas because we were producing so much of it! Biden is forced to beg others who aren't our friends to do things for us and they're laughing at him.

The reason that Trump got lower oil prices is that he didn't depend on OPEC and Russia to set the price of oil and natural gas because we were producing so much of it!

Actually he did depend on OPEC and Russia to set the price of oil, and the price was too low and our oil companies were not making enough money so he got OPEC and Russia to cut production so prices would rise. We have never controlled the price of oil, you have been sold a fake bill of goods

He cut middle income tax rates

But the biggest share of the cuts went to the wealthy because they pay most of the taxes
Do they? I just read Elon Musk has has a shady way where he only pays 3% taxes where the rest of us pay 20% capitol gains taxes? And this is how he gets paid.

Yes, they pay most of the taxes because they have most of the money. That's the problem. Give more of that money to the rest of us we will gladly pay more taxes.

A September 2017 study by the Federal Reserve reported that the top 1% owned 38.5% of the country's wealth in 2016. According to a June 2017 report by the Boston Consulting Group, around 70% of the nation's wealth will be in the hands of millionaires and billionaires by 2021.

Actually he did depend on OPEC and Russia to set the price of oil, and the price was too low and our oil companies were not making enough money so he got OPEC and Russia to cut production so prices would rise. We have never controlled the price of oil, you have been sold a fake bill of goods
With all due respect, Gator...did you sleep through much of the last five years? Trump turned America into a net SELLER of oil and natural gas. He made us the largest producer in the world. WE dictated to OPEC and Russia what they would be able to charge because WE were setting the market! That's no longer the case. Now because oil and natural gas production was slowed under Biden we're being dictated to by the Russians and OPEC and we're over a barrel because we need their oil and natural gas!

With all due respect, Gator...did you sleep through much of the last five years? Trump turned America into a net SELLER of oil and natural gas. He made us the largest producer in the world. WE dictated to OPEC and Russia what they would be able to charge because WE were setting the market! That's no longer the case. Now because oil and natural gas production was slowed under Biden we're being dictated to by the Russians and OPEC and we're over a barrel because we need their oil and natural gas!

Trump did not do that, our oil companies did that, and while we were a net SELLER of oil and natural gas, we never controlled the price.

Here is US oil production over the past 5 years, production was slashed in 2020, and the yellow line is when Biden took office...so tell me again how we are producing less oil.

1636479542155.png

He gets caught asking the Afghan President to lie about the readiness of Afghan troops to defend the country...but continues to go out and claim that nobody thought it could happen like it did even though his own generals stated under oath that they warned Biden that taking out all American ground troops and stopping close air support would likely lead to a collapse.
He decides to make the withdrawal date right before the anniversary of 9/11 because it's going to make a great photo op of him being the US President who "stopped the war" but having the withdrawal take place in the Summer when the Taliban is in the field in force rather than the winter when they are still holed up in Pakistan makes it infinitely harder for the Afghan army to defend the country.
He decides to close Bagram Air Force Base before the withdrawal is even partially completed forcing anyone who wants to leave the country to run a gauntlet of Taliban fighters to get to an airport that is surrounded. He then has to send combat troops back into Afghanistan to try and secure that airport and in the process we lose 13 of our soldiers to a suicide attack.
His State Department refused to let planes loaded with people desperate to flee Afghanistan land in neighboring countries.
He turned over the names of Afghans who had cooperated with us to the Taliban in some misguided theory that would help them get by Taliban checkpoints. So now many of our former allies lives are in grave danger because they're still stuck in Afghanistan and have to hide from the Taliban.
The chaos of the withdrawal made vetting refugees virtually impossible so Biden has imported thousands of Afghans into the the US that we have no idea at all about...setting us up for possible terror attacks on our soil.
And as a cherry on top he abandons billions of dollars in US military equipment to our enemy!
Dates....you forgot the dates since you claim this happens almost daily....you are not backing up your claim very well so far. Do better.

Trump did not do that, our oil companies did that, and while we were a net SELLER of oil and natural gas, we never controlled the price.

Here is US oil production over the past 5 years, production was slashed in 2020, and the yellow line is when Biden took office...so tell me again how we are producing less oil.

View attachment 562197
Newsflash...when you're the largest producer of just about ANYTHING...you're the one who sets the price!

Dates....you forgot the dates since you claim this happens almost daily....you are not backing up your claim very well so far. Do better.
You want me to list all of Joe's fuck ups AND give dates when they happened? Gee whiz, Bodecea...I might miss Thanksgiving with the family! (eye roll)

I would love to know what those 28% actually approve of. If the answer is that they approve of her doing nothing, I would agree. Other than that, what could it possibly be?

Let start that by what Biden was handed in Afghanistan. Instead of a force of 8600 as agreed to in the surrender agreement, Trump reduced that number to 2500. That was the minimal number of troops the generals told him they needed to continue supporting the Afghan Army. He decided to go with that minimal number after reversing his order to completely withdraw by Jan 15, 2021. For the evacuation we had to deploy thousands of new troops because "Benedict Trump" (who ordered the complete withdrawal soon after he learned Faux called the race for Biden) tried to stab everyone in the back and then bragged about he was was the one who did it.

I wonder if the left still likes polling? Personally I wish they didn't exist, because the left controls & manipulates them to attract voters to their side, as they fully understand those who are mentally lazy, which are primarily leftists will vote based on what other's think.

I'm venturing a guess her approval rating is closer to 20%.

She really has to pick up the look of those knee pads the one she's buying now are very drab. People respond to drab fashions what can I say?

You want me to list all of Joe's fuck ups AND give dates when they happened? Gee whiz, Bodecea...I might miss Thanksgiving with the family! (eye roll)
You are the one who CLAIMED that...and I quote you: "when you CREATE a crisis almost daily like the Biden Administration does". No one forced you to say that. Now, start (from the beginning) showing us those almost daily crises that the Biden Administration created.

Let start that by what Biden was handed in Afghanistan. Instead of a force of 8600 as agreed to in the surrender agreement, Trump reduced that number to 2500. That was the minimal number of troops the generals told him they needed to continue supporting the Afghan Army. He decided to go with that minimal number after reversing his order to completely withdraw by Jan 15, 2021. For the evacuation we had to deploy thousands of new troops because "Benedict Trump" (who ordered the complete withdrawal soon after he learned Faux called the race for Biden) tried to stab everyone in the back and then bragged about he was was the one who did it.
I don't even know what that little rant was about, Boo...do you? Other than "Orange Man Bad"?

Forum List

Back