Kamala Harris's approval rating falls to 28%, a historic low for any modern vice president

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I wonder if the left still likes polling? Personally I wish they didn't exist, because the left controls & manipulates them to attract voters to their side, as they fully understand those who are mentally lazy, which are primarily leftists will vote based on what other's think.

I'm venturing a guess her approval rating is closer to 20%.

I can't believe she registers that high she should have hidden more in the shadows of the president like Pence did.

I wonder if the left still likes polling? Personally I wish they didn't exist, because the left controls & manipulates them to attract voters to their side, as they fully understand those who are mentally lazy, which are primarily leftists will vote based on what other's think.

Yeah, she totally got 81 million votes... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Pretty consistent with how the Dimmers in the primaries viewed her, she was the first one dumped as a candidate.

And this is with her hiding in the basement. Imagine her disapproval if she had a few more cackling public appearances.

People just haven't progressed enough is all. Harris is the new prototype for leadership, all one has to do is giggle.

This is my favorite quote from the article:

• Harris hit an historic low approval rating of 28%, even lower than Dick Cheney's all-time worst.

It's much better than her numbers in the Democrat Primary. This selection to run with her made little sense to me. Does Biden have faith in her?

Nobody cares about vice presidents.

The only reason trump supporters care about Kamal is she's female and black.

Are you black or a white social justice warrior?

"Obama sucks".............Only because you're racist, in PROG language.
"Harris sucks"........Only because you're racist and anti-feminist, in PROG language.

Must be sweet to have an color excuse for all fuck-ups. It's always the other guy and they're RACIST

Forum List

Back