Live - Massive 80,000 People Turn Out for Trump Rally in Wildwood, NJ

Who presents info and what’s being presented do matter towards reliability to determine if it’s truth or not. You brainlessly accept anything that supports your narrative. Your link article perfect shows that. You believe what that article said despite its obvious bias. Yet you present it as fact. Doesn’t make you look very smart or free thinking
You are wrong again! You've lost this argument a long time ago I don't know why you keep going. I presented two articles showing that the censorship of the laptop affected the election. This is just a microcosm of the rigging of the 2020 election. It's what our argument was all about in the first place. You asked me how the election was rigged. I told you, you don't believe me. I've proven you wrong. Just shut up you're embarrassing yourself.

Looks like you're wrong on both fronts. The story was censored on social media and it affected the outcome of the election. I am accepting apologies at this time. Loser
I’ll say again, I don’t really care what happens on Facebook and Twitter. I don’t use those sites and I see them as flame zones for bots, activists and trolls.

I understand that for some people social media is their world
Looks like you're wrong on both fronts. The story was censored on social media and it affected the outcome of the election. I am accepting apologies at this time. Loser
Is this the statement you are pointing to? If not then what? Be specific, let make sure we are talking about the same thing here

——-
Zuckerberg told Rogan: "The background here is that the FBI came to us - some folks on our team - and was like 'hey, just so you know, you should be on high alert. We thought there was a lot of Russian propaganda in the 2016 election, we have it on notice that basically there's about to be some kind of dump that's similar to that'."

He said the FBI did not warn Facebook about the Biden story in particular - only that Facebook thought it "fit that pattern".

You are not capable of doing this ^^^ in reference to the con man djt.
You say you see outsides the lines, but you can't see a single thing that djt has EVER done wrong in his entire life.

I'd call that blurred tunnel vision.
It's obvious by your support of Joe Biden that you have a concrete biased non-intellectual point of view. I would call it stupidity.

I’ll say again, I don’t really care what happens on Facebook and Twitter. I don’t use those sites and I see them as flame zones for bots, activists and trolls.

Is this the statement you are pointing to? If not then what? Be specific, let make sure we are talking about the same thing here

——-
Zuckerberg told Rogan: "The background here is that the FBI came to us - some folks on our team - and was like 'hey, just so you know, you should be on high alert. We thought there was a lot of Russian propaganda in the 2016 election, we have it on notice that basically there's about to be some kind of dump that's similar to that'."

He said the FBI did not warn Facebook about the Biden story in particular - only that Facebook thought it "fit that pattern".
Who cares what you care about or don't care about. The fact is that Facebook and Twitter have the ability to influence elections and the censorship of this story did so. Facts don't care about your feelings

——-

this the statement you are pointing to? If not then what? Be specific, let make sure we are talking about the same thing here
Just read the story idiot LOL. Yes Facebook censored the story. End of story. You really are dense, is that specific enough for you?

You are wrong again! You've lost this argument a long time ago I don't know why you keep going. I presented two articles showing that the censorship of the laptop affected the election. This is just a microcosm of the rigging of the 2020 election. It's what our argument was all about in the first place. You asked me how the election was rigged. I told you, you don't believe me. I've proven you wrong. Just shut up you're embarrassing yourself.
Though I give you kudos for posting links I have to say that just because there’s a website backing your opinion doesn’t mean it’s truth. I can easily find links that say the contrary. Your blind faith in things you find online is what hinders your credibility.

Here’s an example of a counter to your links:

I’m not calling it truth, I’m just saying it’s out there…

———
“Joshua J. Dyck, a polling expert at the University of Massachusetts, Lowell read the poll, and said that at best, 19.6% of Americans said they would have changed their vote, based on the total sample size, the size of the subset of people who said they were following the story, and the 53% of that group who said they were very likely or somewhat likely to change their vote.“

"Are these people saying they would change their vote to Biden?" said Dyck, a professor and director of UMass Lowell’s Center for Public Opinion. "Or are they engaging in expressive responding, by giving the answer which makes Biden look worse? It’s certainly the latter, but the poll is ill-equipped to tease out these discrepancies."
Polls that ask people about what their behavior would have been two years before and that ask voters hypothetical questions do not produce useful information, Dyck added.
"Overall, I would conclude almost nothing about the effect of Biden’s laptop on the 2020 election from this poll other than that many Americans seem to be interested in this issue today, especially a large subset of informed Republicans," Dyck said.

You are welcome to show me proof that that poll was biased #loser.
I already posted a link that showed the right wing bias of that website.,,, refer to my post above to counter your “laptop changed the outcome of the election” nonsense.

Since you seem to think links are the ultimate providers of proof, I guess that means I win, right?

Though I give you kudos for posting links I have to say that just because there’s a website backing your opinion doesn’t mean it’s truth. I can easily find links that say the contrary. Your blind faith in things you find online is what hinders your credibility.

Here’s an example of a counter to your links:

I’m not calling it truth, I’m just saying it’s out there…

———
“Joshua J. Dyck, a polling expert at the University of Massachusetts, Lowell read the poll, and said that at best, 19.6% of Americans said they would have changed their vote, based on the total sample size, the size of the subset of people who said they were following the story, and the 53% of that group who said they were very likely or somewhat likely to change their vote.“

"Are these people saying they would change their vote to Biden?" said Dyck, a professor and director of UMass Lowell’s Center for Public Opinion. "Or are they engaging in expressive responding, by giving the answer which makes Biden look worse? It’s certainly the latter, but the poll is ill-equipped to tease out these discrepancies."
Polls that ask people about what their behavior would have been two years before and that ask voters hypothetical questions do not produce useful information, Dyck added.
"Overall, I would conclude almost nothing about the effect of Biden’s laptop on the 2020 election from this poll other than that many Americans seem to be interested in this issue today, especially a large subset of informed Republicans," Dyck said.

Did you know that propaganda and censorship is a key to the success of totalitarian and Communist governments? Regardless of whether it changed the outcome of the election or not it was used in an attempt to rig our election. Are you okay with that? I think you are loser

I already posted a link that showed the right wing bias of that website.,,, refer to my post above to counter your “laptop changed the outcome of the election” nonsense.

Since you seem to think links are the ultimate providers of proof, I guess that means I win, right?
Do you think that Hitler used propaganda and censorship? How about Stalin? How about Mao? Are you okay with that?

Who cares what you care about or don't care about. The fact is that Facebook and Twitter have the ability to influence elections and the censorship of this story did so. Facts don't care about your feelings
Facebook slowed down the organic exposure of the article for a week while they vetted the claims. That was their call. They still allowed people to share and discuss it.

But you’re here saying that changed the election huh? What a joke

Just read the story idiot LOL. Yes Facebook censored the story. End of story. You really are dense, is that specific enough for you?
I did read the story. It’s not saying what you claim. So was that quote from Zuckerberg the block buster proof you think you showed? If not then what exactly did he say that you think proves your point?

Don't be flattered because I used your words against you. You should actually be embarrassed. Wow I had to tell you that!
Emulation is flattery. You see effectiveness in what I do and decide to copy and do the same. Glad I could help

Did you know that propaganda and censorship is a key to the success of totalitarian and Communist governments? Regardless of whether it changed the outcome of the election or not it was used in an attempt to rig our election. Are you okay with that? I think you are loser
If something was used to rig an election I’d definitely not be ok with it. This letter was not that. Not even close

Facebook slowed down the organic exposure of the article for a week while they vetted the claims. That was their call. They still allowed people to share and discuss it.

But you’re here saying that changed the election huh? What a joke
I also said regardless of whether it changed the election or not. It was called censorship and propaganda. You are okay with that. I get it

Forum List

Back