Kamala Harris's approval rating falls to 28%, a historic low for any modern vice president

You are the one who CLAIMED that...and I quote you: "when you CREATE a crisis almost daily like the Biden Administration does". No one forced you to say that. Now, start (from the beginning) showing us those almost daily crises that the Biden Administration created.
Oh for god's sake! It's a freakin' figure of speech, you buffoon! Not even an incompetent like Joe Biden can FUBAR something EVERY DAY! We're fairly safe when he's taking long naps or spending the weekend drinking cocoa and farting a lot at Camp David! (Eye Roll)

Please let harris be the first woman president and also first woman president to be impeached!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

As opposed to a "Biden bad" rant?
Look at the polls, Bodecea..."Biden bad" isn't something I'm making up..."Let's go Brandon" isn't either! The Biden Administration is a REAL dumpster fire and has been since this summer! The mid terms are going to be a slaughter for the Democrats because they foolishly thought a 50/50 split in the Senate and an 8 member majority in the House was a mandate for sweeping change! It wasn't but they aren't backing down. There will be a price to be paid for that and that bill is coming due next November!

I notice that Bodecea doesn't even TRY to defend Biden's record in Afghanistan! I can't say as I blame him. It's hard to imagine how anyone could fuck it up worse than Joe did!

Newsflash...when you're the largest producer of just about ANYTHING...you're the one who sets the price!
Maybe this will help.

GRAPH OPEC share world crude oil reserves 2018.jpg

Do they? I just read Elon Musk has has a shady way where he only pays 3% taxes where the rest of us pay 20% capitol gains taxes? And this is how he gets paid.
I hear your complaint

Congress has created a very complicated and difficult to understand that favors the rich

My ideal tax plan is known as a flat tax

Every person pays the same tax rate with no deductions

The wealthy cant game the system

But neither can the poor who vote for politicians who raise taxes on the rich and give it to the poor

I hear your complaint

Congress has created a very complicated and difficult to understand that favors the rich

But neither can the poor who vote for politicians who raise taxes on the rich and give it to the poor
You can do a flat tax with the lower classes giving a check back. You won't get it any other way.

antontoo
Oh Obama left a fair hand but Trump improved on it greatly by getting rid of all of Barry's business killing EO's.
Yea yea, I'm sure you rw tools will always find some way to rationalize away economy was doing well despite Obama and credit Trump for anything good happening during his term. Reality nutters just can't deal with is that a capitalist economy is very rarely hinged in any significant way on just one guy in a WH.

159691.png

Last edited:
Yes republicans I'M BRANDON
It must really rankle that Trump could never get an infrastructure bill passed.

There will be good jobs and the economy will surge.
-----
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'IM BRANDON! AND 0 KICKED TRUMP'S ASS!''IM BRANDON! AND 0 KICKED TRUMP'S ASS!'
May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'After 4 years of Trump insulting our intelligence by PRETENDING it was Infrastructure Week, and after every candidate for the presidency promised to get infrastructure done... it is worth noting that only President Biden ACTUALLY got it DONE. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS''After 4 years of Trump insulting our intelligence by PRETENDING it was Infrastructure Week, and after every candidate for the presidency promised to get infrastructure done... it is worth noting that only President Biden ACTUALLY got it DONE. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS'

You’re talking about shovel ready jobs right? Maybe green jobs like Solyndra? Maybe the newly Obama created category “jobs saved” ?

you know who else wants them to be more expensive? Gas and oil companies. They are loving the current situation, massive revenue increase and zero added expenses .

It’s Bush Cheney Haliburton Big Oil Realease the strategic oil reserves!
All over again.

Actually he did depend on OPEC and Russia to set the price of oil, and the price was too low and our oil companies were not making enough money so he got OPEC and Russia to cut production so prices would rise. We have never controlled the price of oil, you have been sold a fake bill of goods

Oh you poor dear.

I hear your complaint

I'd be willing to try it.

Forum List

Back