Oh... That "Fake Ashley Biden Diary"... whoa not so fast.. It has been verified as True

It was stolen out of Ashley's house.

She was convicted of stealing the diary. She plead guilty to theft.

Can people take things from your house when they visit without asking?

If it wasn't stolen, who gave it to her?
This is another bogus Pearl clutch disguising “how” they got the info as More Important than the putrid info itself
Thinkers see right through that and dismiss.

Last edited:
It was stolen out of Ashley's house.

She was convicted of stealing the diary. She plead guilty to theft.

Can people take things from your house when they visit without asking?

If it wasn't stolen, who gave it to her?
It was found at a halfway house Ashley was in for treatment for sex and drug addiction. Incest Joe destroyed her life.

Do you believe her issue is legitimate? That she tried to explain her being promiscious!! She was working her problems out in her Diary so she spoke of her showers with her dad.

Dr. Phil had a woman on his show Monday where she talked that her dad and her had sex for 15 years starting when she was 10. And Mom did not believe her. Dad is now in prison.
Take Ashleys side and not stick up for her dad. Girls have sex with fathers. It is not really unknown.
She never mentions coitus

Yea, but Trump did a thing once.

Diary is fake.
Laptop is fake.
Vax is safe and effective.
Masks work.
Social distancing works.
The economy is perfect.
The southern border is secure.
Tara Reade is lying about Joe Biden raping her.
Yadda
Yadda
Yadda
Mostly lies and half truths. you give up your honesty & prefer passing lies as truth.
In defense of the lies and half truths those defenders make up half truths & lies.
WE can decide to pick our truth, OR demand honesty from OUR side as well as those we appose.

It was found at a halfway house Ashley was in for treatment for sex and drug addiction. Incest Joe destroyed her life.

Are personal belongings in halfway houses free game for anyone who wants to steal them?

Is it legal to take someone's personal property and then try to sell it?

Are personal belongings in halfway houses free game for anyone who wants to steal them?

Is it legal to take someone's personal property and then try to sell it?
If someone abandons a notebook and it is discovered after departure then no effort is legally required because abandonment has occurred.

If someone abandons a notebook and it is discovered after departure then no effort is legally required because abandonment has occurred.
It wasn’t abandoned. The person who stole it didn’t even own the property where her diary was being stored.

I guess they should have gotten you as a lawyer instead of pleading guilty to theft.

Finding is not stealing.
Yet she plead guilty.

Ashley had permission to keep her belongings in the house. Aimee didn't have permission to take them from the house she was staying at and certainly didn't have permission to sell someone else's property.

It wasn’t abandoned. The person who stole it didn’t even own the property where her diary was being stored.
It was left behind.
Abandonment was crested
Whoever found it is not in possession of another’s property where they are legally required to seek out the party and return it
She was likely so disgusted with the showers that she hoped someone would find it and blow the whistle for her. What you just read is a Thinking Process in action.

Courts had to rule on evictions
They ruled that the items no longer are the property of the evicted and can be taken by anyone

It was left behind.
Abandonment was crested
Whoever found it is not in possession of another’s property where they are legally required to seek out the party and return it
She was likely so disgusted with the showers that she hoped someone would find it and blow the whistle for her. What you just read is a Thinking Process in action.
So if you drop off jewelry at my house to watch over for you while you travel and I have another guest come over and they find your jewlery, they can legally take it and sell it without our knowledge?

Is that what you are saying?

It was left behind.
Abandonment was crested
How can someone waltz into someone else’s house and declare the property to be abandoned?

How can someone waltz into someone else’s house and declare the property to be abandoned?
When person A vacates a property what they leave behind is abandoned unless arrangements otherwise have been coordinated. Anyone may then remove what is left. You loons offering of “they did not own the house” is irrelevant. If the party forced entry into the house that would be a different matter. If they were simply there just like any other human being might be, then they can remove items that have been abandoned. Also notice once again this is another Trump persecution party involved and not Ashley herself claiming wrongdoing. She’s likely delighted others got the gory details out and confirmed such.
I know I’m displaying a thought process regarding law and property and that’s just too hard for you know nothing emotetards

Last edited:
When person A vacates a property what the leave behind is abandoned . Anyone may then remove what is left. You loons offering of “they did not own the house” is irrelevant. If the party forced entry into the house that would be a different matter. If they were simply there just like any other human being might be, then they can remove items that have been absndined
I know I’m displaying a thought process regarding law and property and that’s just too hard for you know nothing emotetards
Is this your personal legal interpretation or are you repeating something you read? If it's the latter, can you link it please? If it's the former, well...enough said.

She had permission from the owner of the property to keep her personal belongings there.

She didn't leave her belongings in an abandoned house.

I
Is this your personal legal interpretation or are you repeating something you read? If it's the latter, can you link it please? If it's the former, well...enough said.

She had permission from the owner of the property to keep her personal belongings there.

She didn't leave her belongings in an abandoned house.
It’s my experience in dozens of property abandonments and evictions.
Your experience is what you wish was so.

Forum List

Back