Kamala Harris Says That Nobody Should Have To Go To Jail For Smoking Weed

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
And I agree, but I seriously believe that she's just trying to save her own skin.

A mind and mood altering drug is dangerous to everybody around the one taking the drugs.
They should all be illegal, and all be worthy of time behind bars.

I kind of see what you're saying, I guess it just depends on the situation, as I'm not on any drugs myself, but I don't think that taking them in the privacy of your own home should be a concern. If you want to fuck up your own body that should be your own business as long as you live alone and or aren't hurting anybody else.

Why? Just curious.

Alcoholic beverages are fine. It's the levels of alcohol that should be regulated.
Alcoholic content should never be over 5%. Make it more difficult for someone to get drunk that way.

All kinds of drugs have their uses, including alcohol. But not all of them are regulated to an individuals NEED.
Abuse of these things makes them extremely dangerous to society as a whole.

Abuse is the reason I am against these things. If they were all regulated and issued per NEED per individual, then I wouldn't have a problem with them.

Alcoholic beverages are fine. It's the levels of alcohol that should be regulated.
Alcoholic content should never be over 5%. Make it more difficult for someone to get drunk that way.

All kinds of drugs have their uses, including alcohol. But not all of them are regulated to an individuals NEED.
Abuse of these things makes them extremely dangerous to society as a whole.

Abuse is the reason I am against these things. If they were all regulated and issued per NEED per individual, then I wouldn't have a problem with them.

Yeah, I already deleted my post you quoted when I found out about your upsetting past. :(

And I agree, but I seriously believe that she's just trying to save her own skin.

There are still a lot of Republicans who want to keep pot criminalized. Let's unseat them.

Why do 62% of Republicans still oppose the legalization of pot?

The Democrats have been saying this for years, but when they had a super majority - they didn't legalize it did they?
That is because having it illegal is worth more to them than it being legal.

The Democrats have been saying this for years, but when they had a super majority - they didn't legalize it did they?
That is because having it illegal is worth more to them than it being legal.

Let me guess, because it's all about control.

Ask them. How are we supposed to know?
Well you want to show that Kamala used to lock up pot smokers. I'm trying to point out she has changed her position on the issue. That's what politicians do. They do the will of the people. Republicans are holding out. Is it for the tobacco lobbyists? That's who they used to be arguing for. Is it for religious/ignorant reasons that are wrong? Old outdated thinking. Get with the times. PROGRESSives.

Forum List

Back