Kamala Harris in Africa, never disappoint

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
VP Kamala Harris stumbled over her words during a speech in Ghana Monday, serving up yet another word salad on the world stage.

"There are a number of things on the issue of the economy as a whole that we must do … and a lot of that work is the work that I am here to do on the continent,"

Kamala Harris stumbles over her words in Ghana speech: 'A lot of that work is the work that I am here to do'

....and red fish, green fish, yellow fish , Blue !...... Dr. Seuss would be proud!

The USA looks ridiculous as hell.....

YEP. If ever there was a time the whole world was laughing at us, it is now.

Kamlaugh.gif
joe-biden-jill-biden.gif

VP Kamala Harris stumbled over her words during a speech in Ghana Monday, serving up yet another word salad on the world stage.

"There are a number of things on the issue of the economy as a whole that we must do … and a lot of that work is the work that I am here to do on the continent,"

Kamala Harris stumbles over her words in Ghana speech: 'A lot of that work is the work that I am here to do'

What work did the Cackling Cockholster do? Hand out a few checks?

Well, in her defense, if you spend too much time around Biden you may start becoming him.

Dan Quayle is someone looking like a genius compared to this potato

Everytime she tries to speak it pretty comes down to......

"There a lot of things, important things, things we need to think about and examine and talk about and discuss. These things matter and the things need to be done so things can happen"

She is a god damn bimbo.

Forum List

Back