Nashville shooter Audrey Hale’s manifesto to be released after official FBI review

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
They probably have to get the names of their agents and informants out of that manifesto. Then after that it'll be released looking like this:
Aclu-v-ashcroft-redacted.jpg

• Banned
After the FBI scrubs it for anything negative to the trans gender community... hell the gender confused have a big day planned for Saturday and our FBI sure doesn't want to screw that up....
You've got a hell of a point there. I honestly think this manifesto will never see the light of day, the FBI snatching it up makes me wonder if they didn’t have someone on line conversing with her and her friends undercover pushing an outcome like this!!

You've got a hell of a point there. I honestly think this manifesto will never see the light of day, the FBI snatching it up makes me wonder if they didn’t have someone on line conversing with her and her friends undercover pushing an outcome like this!!
It is what cults do. The FBI knows that too.

After the FBI scrubs it for anything negative to the trans gender community... hell the gender confused have a big day planned for Saturday and our FBI sure doesn't want to screw that up....

The good news: the more outlandish this gets, the more likely we are to have people on the inside who leak like a sieve.

Laura pointed out tonight they do the same with the toxicology reports. She said they still never got one from the Uvalde shooting nine months ago. Talk about protecting big pharma.

I would guess they're covering up the widespread feeding of Adderall and the like to school kids to keep them doped up and passive instead of forcing their parents to discipline their problem kids.

I think it would have been great that instead of doing all this speculating about her mental health after the fact, someone had looked at her mental health before she was allowed to buy seven guns.

Here's a crazy idea. Instead of making it hard to get mental health treatment and easy to get guns... let's make it EASY to get mental health treatment and HARD to get guns.

I think it would have been great that instead of doing all this speculating about her mental health after the fact, someone had looked at her mental health before she was allowed to buy seven guns.

Here's a crazy idea. Instead of making it hard to get mental health treatment and easy to get guns... let's make it EASY to get mental health treatment and HARD to get guns.
So a 28 year old woman could not avail herself of mental health treatment?

My bet is that she did not check "non-binary" on the 4473 form when she purchased her guns either.

Your posts get more addled as you go along. Seek treatment soon.

So a 28 year old woman could not avail herself of mental health treatment?

My bet is that she did not check "non-binary" on the 4473 form when she purchased her guns either.
Judging by the pages of her manifesto, clearly she wasn't getting treatment.

I don't know what she put on her 4473, but unless she was drawing pictures of herself shooting people in the margins, the gun industry still would have sold her a gun.

Here's how you stop that. Let the victims of gun violence sue the gun stores for negligence. They'll clean up their acts after a few lawsuits.

Judging by the pages of her manifesto, clearly she wasn't getting treatment.

I don't know what she put on her 4473, but unless she was drawing pictures of herself shooting people in the margins, the gun industry still would have sold her a gun.

Here's how you stop that. Let the victims of gun violence sue the gun stores for negligence. They'll clean up their acts after a few lawsuits.
Then that is on her.

Forum List

Back