Liberals can define what a assault weapon is, but not a WOMAN?

I am confused.
So are they. They cannot get the definition of an assault rifle correct either.

Definition​

The U.S. Army defines assault rifles as "short, compact, selective-fire weapons that fire a cartridge intermediate in power between submachine gun and rifle cartridges."[18] In this strict definition, a firearm must have at least the following characteristics to be considered an assault rifle:[2][3][4]

Definition​

The U.S. Army defines assault rifles as "short, compact, selective-fire weapons that fire a cartridge intermediate in power between submachine gun and rifle cartridges."[18] In this strict definition, a firearm must have at least the following characteristics to be considered an assault rifle:[2][3][4]
That's not the guns they want to ban from average people having.

I am confused.

You're correct to an extent but nine times out of ten they identify whatever they want to as an assault riffle except a handgun which is actually how most shootings occur. The true definition of an assault riffle is if the intention of the user is intending it for that.

I used to a democrat. Old school democrat, circa 1993. That ended when my belief in the Democrats came crashing in the 1990's when the democrats became autocrats dictating what the issues "where" and stopped listening to the majority. Blew past democracy into autocracy. Democrats moved from a political party representing us all to just a racket to whatever cause can buy them out.

Last edited:
Liberals are lying POS's. I don't own assault weapons, I own defense weapons.

Other LIES asshole Dems tell...that your typical AR15 is a "weapon of war" a flat out LIE. That guns are the #1 cause of death of kids age 1-17, a flat out LIE dickhead Biden was telling the other day. That machine guns were used in school shootings. That it's illegal to own a machine gun. There's not a LIE these puke Dems won't tell.

Definition​

I mentioned the selective fire definition some YEARS ago. Dozens of liberals saw it. They remember it for about 5 minutes, and then revert back to their rants against "assault rifles", while not mentioning any definition.

Republicans think Michelle 0bama is a man
You don't say! Now what would give you that idea?
DIKQ-LeVwAAJuKh.jpg

Do you clowns really think it's politically advantageous to cry about minutiae like what is the definition of an assault rifle after a school shooting? No one gives a shit. They care infinitely more about the impact these weapons have on our lives and our children's lives than what you call them.

It took many years of disinformation (via the MSM and education system) and a radical, new age leader, Obama, to get Democrats to morph into such an unrecognizable, America hating gang of totalitarians. The damage they did will never be fixed by another progressive liberal. It'll take an America first voting movement to get our country back on track. Hopefully, today's youth will pull their heads out of their asses before they sentence themselves to a life of subservience with no freedom and liberty.

Forum List

Back