Kamala Harris "Hurricane relief will be based on equity and given to communties of color"

So……Not sending money to wealthy communities is a bad idea?

???????

Is there anything these racists won’t view through the prism of race? Here, Harris says that low-income communities of color are most impacted by the hurricane so funds should be prioritized there for ”equity.”

I saw a LOT of seemingly poor whites on TV today who have suffered horrific losses, but I guess they can wait. Wrong color. Why not just say low-income people have been most impacted? Why interject color into everything?

“We have to fight for equality but we also have to fight for equity”.

"whites come last"

The OP title you wrote is a lie and it's not what she said. You are a liar.
It’s implied. When she said funds will be directed to colored communities, that is implying white communities come last.

All I can say is she must be one hell of a cocksucker to rise so fast to her current position.

I agree but she was not excluding white people as you claimed. She is not very intelligent. You are more intelligent than she is.
She wasn’t excluding whites entirely, just prioritizing them after blacks. That is a horrible thing for a VP to say.

Also, I did not say “whites excluded” in my title. I said ”whites last.”

Is there anything these racists won’t view through the prism of race? Here, Harris says that low-income communities of color are most impacted by the hurricane so funds should be prioritized there for ”equity.”

I saw a LOT of seemingly poor whites on TV today who have suffered horrific losses, but I guess they can wait. Wrong color. Why not just say low-income people have been most impacted? Why interject color into everything?

This woman is a blithering idiot.

I believe Lisa is much smarter than Harris, I respect Lisa, Harris I don’t.
Thank you for saying you respect me, as that is a compliment. Saying I’m more intelligent than the current VP isnt, given how low the bar is set, but I knew what you meant.

All that aside, she should never have mentioned the race of hurricane victims at all. It shows that her focus is on the needs of a minority comprising 14% of all Americans, when she is supposed to be the VP of all Americans, and care about our needs equally.

Thank you for saying you respect me, as that is a compliment. Saying I’m more intelligent than the current VP isnt, given how low the bar is set, but I knew what you mean.

All that aside, she should never have mentioned the race of hurricane victims at all. It shows that her focus is on the needs of a minority comprising 14% of all Americans, when she is supposed to be the VP of all Americans, and care about our needs equally.
I agree she was dumb for saying it, but l don’t expect anything but division when she opens her mouth.

KamalaHarrisInpiration_EjzCDSKXsAM_T27-gigapixel-low_res-scale-1_00x.jpg

Of course, this is always the case by Republican Voters. The truth is something intensely disliked or loathed by Republican Supporters.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
I noticed the troll and bot storm responses instantly. If you don't respond they eventually tuck their tails. A mod gave me that good advice.

In her defense, HeelsUp Harris is a severely retarded, purely partisan, liberal hack.

Forum List

Back