Kamala Harris "Hurricane relief will be based on equity and given to communties of color"

She is simply stating not to leave those people out of the loop.
Trying to spin that because you and someone else doesn't like her seems to be nothing but a personal issue.
Funny, I don't hear anything about "whites come last".

These people are conditioned to just make up their own paranoid fantasies on the fly and post them for each other on the internet.

Then the lies spread like wildfire.

Trying to spin that because you and someone else doesn't like her seems to be nothing but a personal issue.
No she’s not, but nice spin.

Race should not enter into her remarks. She should say that funds will go where they are most needed, which is likely to be low-income communities.

Bullshit. She said giving resources based on equity, which is their code word for race. Because apparently hurricanes only affect poor black neighborhoods and skip over white ones.

Is there anything these racists won’t view through the prism of race? Here, Harris says that low-income communities of color are most impacted by the hurricane so funds should be prioritized there for ”equity.”

I saw a LOT of seemingly poor whites on TV today who have suffered horrific losses, but I guess they can wait. Wrong color. Why not just say low-income people have been most impacted? Why interject color into everything?

That was one of the most despicable things ever said by a government official.

Absolutely illegal under the 1964 Civil Rights Acts.

Of course Harris, like Potatohead, is dumber than a doorknob and don't give a shit about the law.

No she’s not, but nice spin.

Race should not enter into her remarks. She should say that funds will go where they are most needed, which is likely to be low-income communities.
Tell me you heard a racist remark. That is what you wanted to spin.

Is there anything these racists won’t view through the prism of race? Here, Harris says that low-income communities of color are most impacted by the hurricane so funds should be prioritized there for ”equity.”

I saw a LOT of seemingly poor whites on TV today who have suffered horrific losses, but I guess they can wait. Wrong color. Why not just say low-income people have been most impacted? Why interject color into everything?

I just looked it up. Ft Myers Florida is 65% White so I guess those folks are shit out of luck.

These people are conditioned to just make up their own paranoid fantasies on the fly and post them for each other on the internet.

Oh look…..the poster who keeps saying he’s not a leftist is defending Harris’ anti-white bias.

By calling out “communities of color” as those where funds will be directed, she is obviously saying that whites will get less focus. If I were to say that I am going to focus on buying Girl Scout cookies from black kids outside the grocery store, they means I am going to give my business to them FIRST.

Oh look…..the poster who keeps saying he’s not a leftist is defending Harris’ anti-white bias.

By calling out “communities of color” as those where funds will be directed, she is obviously saying that whites will get less focus. If I were to say that I am going to focus on buying Girl Scout cookies from black kids outside the grocery store, they means I am going to give my business to them FIRST.
Isn't he/she/it a kick? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

No she's not but your spin doesn't matter to the poor whites in the damaged areas. What matters is what they heard her say

It's their "racist" thing. I was called a racist again today. It's their "go to" word. Demons at work.

I heard an elderly white man, who struck me as quite poor, describe how the water was at his chest and he held his German Shepherd over his head for HOURS awaiting rescue. I guess if it was up to Harris, he could keep waiting while rescue was prioritized according to race.

What a HORRIBLE time for our idiot VP to interject her woke “equity” nonsense.

She said lowest income AND communities of color. I take that to mean both lowest income and communities of color.

Forum List

Back