Kamala Harris "Hurricane relief will be based on equity and given to communties of color"

Funny, I don't hear anything about "whites come last".

These people are conditioned to just make up their own paranoid fantasies on the fly and post them for each other on the internet.

Then the lies spread like wildfire.
So they are no different than you. Thanks for the confirmation.

Of course it’s racist. How would it be if Trump had said that we were going to direct funds to white communities.

The fact that she brought up the color of people still trapped in their houses is RACIST.
I just read this today and it reminds me remarkably of people like okfine

I will probably post it frequently.

Fable: DON'T ARGUE WITH DONKEYS

The donkey said to the tiger:

- "The grass is blue".
The tiger replied:
- "No, the grass is green."
The discussion heated up, and the two decided to submit him to arbitration, and for this they went before the lion, the King of the Jungle.
Already before reaching the forest clearing, where the lion was sitting on his throne, the donkey began to shout:
- "His Highness, is it true that the grass is blue?".
The lion replied:
- "True, the grass is blue."
The donkey hurried and continued:
- "The tiger disagrees with me and contradicts and annoys me, please punish him."
The king then declared:
- "The tiger will be punished with 5 years of silence."
The donkey jumped cheerfully and went on his way, content and repeating:
- "The Grass Is Blue"...
The tiger accepted his punishment, but before he asked the lion:
- "Your Majesty, why have you punished me?, after all, the grass is green."
The lion replied:
- "In fact, the grass is green."
The tiger asked:
- "So why are you punishing me?".
The lion replied:
- "That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green.
The punishment is because it is not possible for a brave and intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with a donkey, and on top of that come and bother me with that question."
The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who does not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on arguments that don't make sense...
There are people who, no matter how much evidence and evidence we present to them, are not in the capacity to understand, and others are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and all they want is to be right even if they are not.

When ignorance screams, intelligence is silent. Your peace and quiet are worth more. ??

Equity naturally needs to favour blacks at this point in time in America.

No matter how much special privileges they're granted, it can never make up for what white America has done against them.

And doubly so for what white America continues to do against them!

No matter how much special privileges they're granted, it can never make up for what white America has done against them.

You're a citizen subject of Canaduh. You have no standing to tell us Americans anything about how to run our country. Your shithole of a country was founded on cowering and groveling before the same tyrant against which we violently rebelled in order to found ours.

I heard an elderly white man, who struck me as quite poor, describe how the water was at his chest and he held his German Shepherd over his head for HOURS awaiting rescue. I guess if it was up to Harris, he could keep waiting while rescue was prioritized according to race.

What a HORRIBLE time for our idiot VP to interject her woke “equity” nonsense.
"whites come last"

The OP title you wrote is a lie and it's not what she said. You are a liar.

She is simply stating not to leave those people out of the loop.
Trying to spin that because you and someone else doesn't like her seems to be nothing but a personal issue.
Thank you.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Sadly and unfortunate that the right wing trump supporters always lie and attempt to misleader the readers. And, btw, the same idiots echo the same lies over and over again.

"whites come last"

The OP title you wrote is a lie and it's not what she said. You are a liar.
Of course, this is always the case by Republican Voters. The truth is something intensely disliked or loathed by Republican Supporters.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Thank you.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Sadly and unfortunate that the right wing trump supporters always lie and attempt to misleader the readers. And, btw, the same idiots echo the same lies over and over again.
No one has been left out of the loop. Unless you go back to when Democrats enforced slavery.

Why interject color at all? Why not just say low-income? I would guess that affluent blacks aren‘t as much in need.

There should have been NO mention of race. It is irrelevant - or should be.
I agree but she was not excluding white people as you claimed. She is not very intelligent. You are more intelligent than she is.

Is there anything these racists won’t view through the prism of race? Here, Harris says that low-income communities of color are most impacted by the hurricane so funds should be prioritized there for ”equity.”

I saw a LOT of seemingly poor whites on TV today who have suffered horrific losses, but I guess they can wait. Wrong color. Why not just say low-income people have been most impacted? Why interject color into everything?

She is one heartbeat from leading people of all color and she is playing racial warfare games like she is running for dog catcher. Ditch the entitlement and exercise some leadership for once.

I heard an elderly white man, who struck me as quite poor, describe how the water was at his chest and he held his German Shepherd over his head for HOURS awaiting rescue. I guess if it was up to Harris, he could keep waiting while rescue was prioritized according to race.

What a HORRIBLE time for our idiot VP to interject her woke “equity” nonsense.
BULLSHIT. You type always lies.

Last edited:

No, dumb shit.

Not at all.

It is EQUALITY we want, not revenge repackaged as "equity".

White America doesn't exist, shit for brains.

Separate but equal went out the window right about the time I was born.

Well, tell the stupids to stop voting Democrat.

That was one of the most despicable things ever said by a government official.

Absolutely illegal under the 1964 Civil Rights Acts.

Of course Harris, like Potatohead, is dumber than a doorknob and don't give a shit about the law.
It is also a violation of the Equal Protection Clause. You can’t prioritize federal funds according to race.

Now, these whites still waiting for rescue in waist-high water, now likely having to wait until first light for even some hope, aren’t getting TV reports so don’t know what the racist VP said. But imagine if they did.

Forum List

Back