Kamala Harris- foretold in the Holy Bible?

View attachment 448445

"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"- Revelation 17:4

I'm not a Trained Theologian, and I've never been to seminary.

However, this is something that the Religious Left needs to respond to.
Yes, Kamala is the first woman in history to ever wear a purple outfit.....You know damn well that white is a no-no this time of year!

Its not just the purple outfit, its the precious stones and pearls, as well as the reference to Ms. Harris' relationship with Willie Brown ("Fornication")

The whore of Babylon is Israel. Don't you ever get sick of these illiterate morons?

Ms. Harris' husband, Doug Emhoff, is an Israelite. So it does fit.
Thank you for not using the "J" word...

The book of revelation is written as an allegory. Everything represents something else. The whore of Babylon is generally taken to represent the Roman empire.

Nope. Read your Bible.. Israel is referred to repeatedly as a whore, harlot and prostitute.. not in the sense of an actual streetwalker, but in the sense that she betrayed the covenant with God and went whoring after false gods.

NO one said the whore of Babylon was Rome until Martin Luther fell out with the Catholic church in the 15th century. Israel had long historical contact with Babylon NOT Rome.

The book of revelation is written as an allegory. Everything represents something else. The whore of Babylon is generally taken to represent the Roman empire.

Nope. Read your Bible.. Israel is referred to repeatedly as a whore, harlot and prostitute.. not in the sense of an actual streetwalker, but in the sense that she betrayed the covenant with God and went whoring after false gods.

NO one said the whore of Babylon was Rome until Martin Luther fell out with the Catholic church in the 15th century. Israel had long historical contact with Babylon NOT Rome.

I read the BAGHAVAD GITA, THE RAMAYANA, BEOWULF, the koran, and that which is called "the OLD TESTAMENT and the NEW TESTAMENT". At no time is ISRAEL called a whore in any of those scriptural writings

I read the BAGHAVAD GITA, THE RAMAYANA, BEOWULF, the koran, and that which is called "the OLD TESTAMENT and the NEW TESTAMENT". At no time is ISRAEL called a whore in any of those scriptural writings

lol the OT is full of prophets referring to Israel as a harlot. Hosea alone has dozens on Israel and its idolatry.

In the Hebrew Bible, Hosea (/ˌhoʊˈziːə/ or /hoʊˈzeɪə/; Hebrew: הוֹשֵׁעַ‎ – Hōšēaʿ, 'Salvation'; Greek: Ὡσηέ – Hōsēé), son of Beeri, was an 8th-century BC prophet in Israel and the nominal primary author of the Book of Hosea. He is the first of the Twelve Minor Prophets, whose collective writings were aggregated and organized into a single book in the Jewish Tanakh by the Second Temple period, forming the last book of the Nevi'im; but which writings are distinguished as individual books in Christianity. [1] Hosea is often seen as a "prophet of doom", but underneath his message of destruction is a promise of restoration. The Talmud claims that he was the greatest prophet of his generation.[2] The period of Hosea's ministry extended to some sixty years, and he was the only prophet of Israel of his time who left any written prophecy.

I'm sure the Hasidic racists don't much like Hosea and his critiques.

Last edited:

lol the OT is full of prophets referring to Israel as a harlot. Hosea alone has dozens on Israel and its idolatry.

In the Hebrew Bible, Hosea (/ˌhoʊˈziːə/ or /hoʊˈzeɪə/; Hebrew: הוֹשֵׁעַ‎ – Hōšēaʿ, 'Salvation'; Greek: Ὡσηέ – Hōsēé), son of Beeri, was an 8th-century BC prophet in Israel and the nominal primary author of the Book of Hosea. He is the first of the Twelve Minor Prophets, whose collective writings were aggregated and organized into a single book in the Jewish Tanakh by the Second Temple period, forming the last book of the Nevi'im; but which writings are distinguished as individual books in Christianity. [1] Hosea is often seen as a "prophet of doom", but underneath his message of destruction is a promise of restoration. The Talmud claims that he was the greatest prophet of his generation.[2] The period of Hosea's ministry extended to some sixty years, and he was the only prophet of Israel of his time who left any written prophecy.

I'm sure the Hasidic racists don't much like Hosea and his critiques.

an easy task for you----give me the hebrew for "ISRAEL IS A WHORE" For the record----Hosea is a very interesting prophet and ---read aloud in chassidic temples. Hosea is BIG on prostitution-----and IN FACT was married to a prostitute (jews like diversity). His theme seems to be TSHUVAH ---(roughly "repentence"). His poetry is full of prostitution as a symbol of just about everything

Bible Verses about Israel as Harlot
The LORD said also to me in the days of Josiah the king: 'Have you seen what backsliding Israel has done? She has gone up on every high mountain and under every green tree, and there played the harlot. And I said, after she had done all these things, ‘Return to Me.’ But she did not return.

• Jerusalem and the Harlot of Revelation
    Why is the term Harlot so frequently applied to Jerusalem in the OT? The main reason that Harlotry is more frequently associated with Israel and Jerusalem than other nations or cities in the OT is because Israel and Jerusalem were both specially chosen by God. Therefore, there is much greater emphasis upon Israel and Jerusalem than contemporaneous nations and cities.
  • Eight Reasons why Jerusalem is the Harlot of Revelation 17 ...
    John obviously wrote that Jerusalem was spiritually called Sodom and Egypt at Jesus' crucifixion as a reference to Isa. 1, which calls Israel a harlot (v.21), but never is Israel called "the mother of all harlots" - that phrase is only used of those Gentile nations she commits harlotry with (Eze. 16:44).

The LORD said also to me in the days of Josiah the king: 'Have you seen what backsliding Israel has done? She has gone up on every high mountain and under every green tree, and there played the harlot. And I said, after she had done all these things, ‘Return to Me.’ But she did not return.

you like the poetry of AMOS? You should learn Hebrew. How about the poetry of Edgar Allen Poe?

Israel was known as a prostitutes' and an adulteress wife.
“‘You adulterous wife! You prefer strangers to your own husband!...................

Read Eze 16 and you will find out.

you like the poetry of AMOS? You should learn Hebrew. How about the poetry of Edgar Allen Poe?

The northern kingdom was more prosperous and productive than Jerusalem and they were considered half breeds... jealousy was quite real.

The northern kingdom was more prosperous and productive than Jerusalem and they were considered half breeds... jealousy was quite real.

you got a citation for that "half-breed" thing? Jealousy of what? Jerusalem was not an INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX------it was the capital city of an agrarian society

“‘You adulterous wife! You prefer strangers to your own husband!...................

oh gee-----another person FASCINATED with the imagery of Hebrew Poetry. Edgar Allen Poe WAS KNOWN FOR ATTRACTING RAVENS and William Wordsworth was KNOWN FOR THINKING HIMSELF A CLOUD

you got a citation for that "half-breed" thing? Jealousy of what? Jerusalem was not an INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX------it was the capital city of an agrarian society

Jerusalem was poor, arid and stony...Northern Israel, Galilee and the cities of the Decapolis were prosperous and cosmopolitan.

The Jerusalemites despised them as half breeds because Sargon 2 settled four Arab tribes in Samaria during the Babylonian exile.

oh gee-----another person FASCINATED with the imagery of Hebrew Poetry. Edgar Allen Poe WAS KNOWN FOR ATTRACTING RAVENS and William Wordsworth was KNOWN FOR THINKING HIMSELF A CLOUD

Yes I'm fascinated about the book of Revelation but I know Israel is the harlot.

View attachment 448445

"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"- Revelation 17:4

I'm not a Trained Theologian, and I've never been to seminary.

However, this is something that the Religious Left needs to respond to.
Yes, Kamala is the first woman in history to ever wear a purple outfit.....You know damn well that white is a no-no this time of year!

Its not just the purple outfit, its the precious stones and pearls, as well as the reference to Ms. Harris' relationship with Willie Brown ("Fornication")

The whore of Babylon is Israel. Don't you ever get sick of these illiterate morons?

Ms. Harris' husband, Doug Emhoff, is an Israelite. So it does fit.

You don't know the difference between Jew and Israelite, do you?

Yes I'm fascinated about the book of Revelation but I know Israel is the harlot.

I am fascinated with Joyce Kilmer and am convinced that trees style their hair with nests of Robins and
press their mouths on the hinter parts of the pope
(of rome)

I am fascinated with Joyce Kilmer and am convinced that trees style their hair with nests of Robins and
(of rome)
Whatever floats your boat.

(of rome)
Whatever floats your boat.

whatevah da catechism whore told you

Forum List

Back