Kamala Harris- foretold in the Holy Bible?

View attachment 448445

"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"- Revelation 17:4

I'm not a Trained Theologian, and I've never been to seminary.

However, this is something that the Religious Left needs to respond to.
Yes, Kamala is the first woman in history to ever wear a purple outfit.....You know damn well that white is a no-no this time of year!

Its not just the purple outfit, its the precious stones and pearls, as well as the reference to Ms. Harris' relationship with Willie Brown ("Fornication")

View attachment 448445

"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"- Revelation 17:4

Yes, Kamala is the first woman in history to ever wear a purple outfit.....You know damn well that white is a no-no this time of year!

Its not just the purple outfit, its the precious stones and pearls, as well as the reference to Ms. Harris' relationship with Willie Brown ("Fornication")

The whore of Babylon is Israel. Don't you ever get sick of these illiterate morons?

The whore of Babylon is Israel.. Babylon never had any influence over Rome .. The Bible says that Israel is the prostitute who broke the Covenant with God and that Israel went whoring after false gods. Martin Luther fell out with the Church and began teaching that Rome was the whore of Babylon. Its not a matter of Liberal or Conservative.. Read your Bible.. and stay away from Scofield.
True enough. But Babylon was Israel, really. The Whore of Babylon was Jerusalem.

Rome was never called Babylon. The Imperial City, in fact, never even appeared on ancient Israel’s radar until the New Testament era. That city is never mentioned in the Old Testament. She was never the city in union with God; she was never in a position to betray Him and thus earn the name harlot. The righteous Israelites would not have known if Rome had a history of drunkenness and sexual immorality. They would have seen this trait in Jerusalem, though.

And it's a trait that we see in Kommie Harris.

The whore of Babylon is Israel.. Babylon never had any influence over Rome .. The Bible says that Israel is the prostitute who broke the Covenant with God and that Israel went whoring after false gods. Martin Luther fell out with the Church and began teaching that Rome was the whore of Babylon. Its not a matter of Liberal or Conservative.. Read your Bible.. and stay away from Scofield.
True enough. But Babylon was Israel, really. The Whore of Babylon was Jerusalem.

Rome was never called Babylon. The Imperial City, in fact, never even appeared on ancient Israel’s radar until the New Testament era. That city is never mentioned in the Old Testament. She was never the city in union with God; she was never in a position to betray Him and thus earn the name harlot. The righteous Israelites would not have known if Rome had a history of drunkenness and sexual immorality. They would have seen this trait in Jerusalem, though.

You have proof Kamala is a sexually immoral drunk? Are you a virgin or an incel?

View attachment 448445

The whore of Babylon is Israel. Don't you ever get sick of these illiterate morons?

Ms. Harris' husband, Doug Emhoff, is an Israelite. So it does fit.

You have proof Kamala is a sexually immoral drunk? Are you a virgin or an incel?

Willie Brown admitted that he had an adulterous affair with Ms. Harris. Adultery, if you'll remember, is still ranked in the top 10 commandments.

This is a discussion as far as the Theology of this inauguration, and the hard evidence including the picture I posted.

Willie Brown admitted that he had an adulterous affair with Ms. Harris. Adultery, if you'll remember, is still ranked in the top 10 commandments.

This is a discussion as far as the Theology of this inauguration, and the hard evidence including the picture I posted.

So what? "Theology of this election"? What kind of gibberish is that? Trump was a serial adulterer and you didn't care. You must be pure as the driven snow to sit in judgment on the sex lives of other adults.

View attachment 448445

Ms. Harris' husband, Doug Emhoff, is an Israelite. So it does fit.

LOLOL.. You are just ignorant about the Bible. Scofield much?

"This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.” Revelation 17:9 It is supposed to refer to the seven hills of Rome. Thus, the commentators think it refers to the Roman Catholic Church. Harris is Baptist and not Catholic. I could be wrong about this.

ETA: Biden is Catholic tho.

Harris is baptist? I didn't know

Babylon was Babylon NOT Israel and it was 450 miles from Jerusalem. Israel was called whore because she whored after false gods and broke the covenant with God.

"This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.” Revelation 17:9 It is supposed to refer to the seven hills of Rome. Thus, the commentators think it refers to the Roman Catholic Church. Harris is Baptist and not Catholic. I could be wrong about this.

Jerusalem has seven hills. The whore of Babylon is Israel. Martin Luther claimed it was Rome after he fell out with the Catholic church.

The book of revelation is written as an allegory. Everything represents something else. The whore of Babylon is generally taken to represent the Roman empire.

True. The Romans were the ones persecuting the followers of Jesus. (see 17: 6)

Jerusalem has seven hills. The whore of Babylon is Israel. Martin Luther claimed it was Rome after he fell out with the Catholic church.

The whore of Babylon sits on seven hills (see, 17:9). Rome has seven hills: Aventine Hill; Caelian Hill; Capitoline Hill; Esquiline Hill; Palatine Hill; Quirinal Hill; Viminal Hill. "And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus . . ." the book's author writes (17: 6). Who was persecuting the followers of Jesus when the book of Revelation was penned in the last decade of the 1st Century CE?

The whore of Babylon is Rome.

View attachment 448445

I beat you to it. I even created a meme to go with it.

https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/revelation-17-5.876876/

Revelation17_1920x1500.jpg

Forum List

Back