Kamala Harris- foretold in the Holy Bible?

View attachment 448445

"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"- Revelation 17:4

I'm not a Trained Theologian, and I've never been to seminary.

However, this is something that the Religious Left needs to respond to.
Yes, Kamala is the first woman in history to ever wear a purple outfit.....You know damn well that white is a no-no this time of year!

Its not just the purple outfit, its the precious stones and pearls, as well as the reference to Ms. Harris' relationship with Willie Brown ("Fornication")
Lots of women own a strand of pearls and have had sex by the time they're 50.

Trust me.

Purple has always meant royalty and scarlet represents sin and immorality. Which leads us to look at this passage to remind the OP...

John 8:7

King James Version

7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
Is 63:2-3
Rev 19:11-13

True.

But not nearly as many get appointed to positions of political power far beyond their actual qualifications, in exchange for sexual favors traded to a married man; and even fewer still, from that sort of start, go on to become Vice President of the United States.

View attachment 448445

"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"- Revelation 17:4

she is a nasty old thing...sexed her way all the way up...looks are gone now tho

True.

But not nearly as many get appointed to positions of political power far beyond their actual qualifications, in exchange for sexual favors traded to a married man; and even fewer still, from that sort of start, go on to become Vice President of the United States.
Seems to me two committee appointments being far beyond her actual qualifications is a stretch. She made her way up the ladder by being competent. Deputy District Attorney, managing Attorney of the Career Criminal Unit, San Francisco District Attorney and then California Attorney General.

There are a lot of really unfair and disgusting names being thrown around out there about her. If people don't like her because of her progressive ideas, they should just say so, but all that innuendo about Willie Brown is ridiculous. Maybe he opened some doors for her, but she never would have gotten where she did if she weren't capable.

View attachment 448445

she is a nasty old thing...sexed her way all the way up...looks are gone now tho
Hi and bye.

View attachment 448445

Hi and bye.
what are you high on

True.

Seems to me two committee appointments being far beyond her actual qualifications is a stretch. She made her way up the ladder by being competent. Deputy District Attorney, managing Attorney of the Career Criminal Unit, San Francisco District Attorney and then California Attorney General.

There are a lot of really unfair and disgusting names being thrown around out there about her. If people don't like her because of her progressive ideas, they should just say so, but all that innuendo about Willie Brown is ridiculous. Maybe he opened some doors for her, but she never would have gotten where she did if she weren't capable.
There is a very shady line between progressive, permissive, and instigative. I guess time will tell.

"This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.” Revelation 17:9 It is supposed to refer to the seven hills of Rome. Thus, the commentators think it refers to the Roman Catholic Church. Harris is Baptist and not Catholic. I could be wrong about this.

ETA: Biden is Catholic tho.

Jerusalem has seven hills. The whore of Babylon is Israel. Martin Luther claimed it was Rome after he fell out with the Catholic church.

The whore of Babylon sits on seven hills (see, 17:9). Rome has seven hills: Aventine Hill; Caelian Hill; Capitoline Hill; Esquiline Hill; Palatine Hill; Quirinal Hill; Viminal Hill. "And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus . . ." the book's author writes (17: 6). Who was persecuting the followers of Jesus when the book of Revelation was penned in the last decade of the 1st Century CE?

The whore of Babylon is Rome.

Seven Hills of Jerusalem
  1. The Mount of Olives (826 m)
  2. Mount Scopus (826m )
  3. Mount of Corruption (747m)
  4. Original Mount Zion / Temple Mount (740 m)
  5. The New Mount Zion / Western Hill (765 m)
  6. Mount Ophel
  7. Anotonia Fortress Hill
Seven Hills of Jerusalem | Pak Peaks
www.pakpeaks.com/2017/07/20/seven-hills-of-jerusalam/

In the Bible, fornication is the act of committing adultery against God by mixing with other Pagan nations and practices (traditions) and going after other gods.

True.

Harris was highly competent in her job. What's your problem? Are you slandering her because she's a woman or because she's mixed race?

"This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.” Revelation 17:9 It is supposed to refer to the seven hills of Rome. Thus, the commentators think it refers to the Roman Catholic Church. Harris is Baptist and not Catholic. I could be wrong about this.

Jerusalem has seven hills. The whore of Babylon is Israel. Martin Luther claimed it was Rome after he fell out with the Catholic church.

The whore of Babylon sits on seven hills (see, 17:9). Rome has seven hills: Aventine Hill; Caelian Hill; Capitoline Hill; Esquiline Hill; Palatine Hill; Quirinal Hill; Viminal Hill. "And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus . . ." the book's author writes (17: 6). Who was persecuting the followers of Jesus when the book of Revelation was penned in the last decade of the 1st Century CE?

Seven Hills of Jerusalem
  2. Mount Scopus (826m )
  6. Mount Ophel

In the Bible, fornication is the act of committing adultery against God by mixing with other Pagan nations and practices (traditions) and going after other gods.

You got the hebrew word for "fornication"

The book of revelation is written as an allegory. Everything represents something else. The whore of Babylon is generally taken to represent the Roman empire.

True. The Romans were the ones persecuting the followers of Jesus. (see 17: 6)

only until 325 AD. At that time the pharisee jew, Jesus, became a victim of THE JEWS

Jesus was safe as long as he stayed in the North around Galilee and the Decapolis. Herod Antipas ignored him. The Jews in Jerusalem were not as prosperous or cosmopolitan and they hated the "half breeds" in the North. Probably explains why most of the New Testament was written in Greek.

The Jews at the time were divided into several factions.. They fought each other and the Romans.. well, most fought the Romans. The Essenes left town.. The Herodians collaborated with the Romans. The Zealots hated them and the Sicarri killed both Jews and Romans.

Seven Hills of Jerusalem
  2. Mount Scopus (826m )
  6. Mount Ophel

You got the Hebrew word for "fornication"

Fornication was when the whore of Babylon betrayed their covenant with God and went whoring after false goods.

True.

what "progressive ideas"??

Seven Hills of Jerusalem
  2. Mount Scopus (826m )
  6. Mount Ophel

You got the Hebrew word for "fornication"

Fornication was when the whore of Babylon betrayed their covenant with God and went whoring after false goods.

the whore of babylon had a covenant with
marduk? ----rome is built on seven hills

Harris was highly competent in her job.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

What's your problem? Are you slandering her because she's a woman or because she's mixed race?

I have no problem with anyone for their sex, nor for their race. That's just you trying, pathetically, to play the race/sex cards because you know you have no valid argument. Though I must admit that lying about her race doesn't exactly win her any points with me, but that's very minor compared to much bigger issues that I have with her.

I have a problem with her because she has a proven record of corruption and incompetence, in positions that she never would have got anywhere near by any means other than by being a filthy whore, trading sexual favors to a married man in exchange for career opportunities.

This is someone who, if she had only her own abilities and character to go on, would never have amounted to anything more than a third-rate ambulance chaser.

View attachment 448445

No. While it is an amusing coincidence, and worth a free laugh, there is nothing about Harris that applies to that verse. The verse was a metaphor, not literally some chick who slept her way to power.

It's silly that this got moved down here. It only proves Atheists have no sense of humor.

This was POLITICAL humor. NOBODY really believes this was a SERIOUS post.

We be MOCKING the Faux VP

Forum List

Back