'Kamala Harris Can Go * Herself'....Said Jill Biden

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'Harris can go f* herself.'
- Jill Biden

Jill reportedly said this about the (now) VP during the Promaries after Kamala SCORCHED Joe accurately (for being a racist)during the debates.

Wow - not very '1st-Lady'-like.

:p

I wonder how awkward their 'get-togethers' are now.....

Ironic - During the Democrat Primaries, 98% of DEMOCRAT VOTERS joined Jill Biden in telling Kamala Harris to Go F@ck Herself.

Only 2% of Democrats wanted Harris to be their President, forcing Harris to drop out.

The DNC got tge last laugh over those 98% of Democrats, though, by forcing Dementia Joe to take Harris as his VP running mate...and now here she is, one 'episode / Democrat '25th Amendment' vote away from being President.

- Jill Biden

Jill reportedly said this about the (now) VP during the Promaries after Kamala SCORCHED Joe accurately (for being a racist)during the debates.

I'm not surprised. A mouth that's sucked that many dicks is bound to be pretty rotten inside.

Ironic - During the Democrat Primaries, 98% of DEMOCRAT VOTERS joined Jill Biden in telling Kamala Harris to Go F@ck Herself.

Only 2% of Democrats wanted Harris to be their President, forcing Harris to drop out.

The DNC got tge last laugh over those 98% of Democrats, though, by forcing Dementia Joe to take Harris as his VP running mate...and now here she is, one 'episode / Democrat '25th Amendment' vote away from being President.

It was a huge error to put Camel as the VP candidate, she's sucks in a million ways.

But Bezos and gang wanted a 'Woman of Color". Never mind qualifications.

Just what color is she? :laughing0301:

- Jill Biden

Jill wouldn't sleep with her i guess. And well kamala didn't get her way , things got heated ..

Half Indian, Half Jake.

- Jill Biden

I'm not surprised. A mouth that's sucked that many dicks is bound to be pretty rotten inside.
I hear her handlers have scheduled her to go from suck to blow soon.

Her slave owning grandfather was white

wow...the one time a dem is honest they get told to f off...

i bet Dr Biden wouldn’t of said this had harris been white or a man

RED

1621469687166.png

It was a huge error to put Camel as the VP candidate, she's sucks in a million ways.

There was no choice. The DNC Nazis made Joe promise he's pick a woman of color for his VP, and the choices were extremely limited, and uniformly shitty. If Stacy Abrams can up her blowjob game, maybe she'll have a shot someday. LOL

And Willie Brown knows better than anyone. LOL

Half Indian, Half Jake.
Half putarikkan /half woodshed baby

Forum List

Back