'Kamala Harris Can Go * Herself'....Said Jill Biden

But Bezos and gang wanted a 'Woman of Color". Never mind qualifications.

Qualifications are meaningless to Democrat voters. It's how they look, how they smile, how they dress.

Why did they nominate Biden out of the candidates that ran? He's the only one with a name they heard of before.
Because that is what Bezos,Dorsey ,Gates ,and Zuckerberg wanted.

'Harris can go f* herself.'
- Jill Biden

Jill reportedly said this about the (now) VP during the Promaries after Kamala SCORCHED Joe accurately (for being a racist)during the debates.

Wow - not very '1st-Lady'-like.

:p

I wonder how awkward their 'get-togethers' are now.....
Does she F herself alot? Can you provide details?

- Jill Biden

Jill reportedly said this about the (now) VP during the Promaries after Kamala SCORCHED Joe accurately (for being a racist)during the debates.

To be clear you’re giving props to Jill if she did in fact say this... right??
Jill is smarter than to say that. It's pure piffle from repigs to wedge the dems.

I've been saying from the beginning.....There is NOT gonna be a Joe Biden take down without a fight from Docter Jill. She is not giving up this position to Commie McKneepads. How do i know this.....woman's intuition, reading the signs....these women hate each other. But Jill especially hates Kamala for that attack in the debates...Joe looked like the proverbial deer in the headlights. And that was totally dishonest of Commie. Media knows this...but they're gonna keep this underwraps same as JFK's adultery.

Jill is smarter than to say that. It's pure piffle from repigs to wedge the dems.
Was it an unnamed source that reported this? I thought you guys were WAY fine with anonymous sources...my my...how times do change. LOLOL

Thanks

Kamala dropped out of the presidential race before Marianne Williamson did.

maybe Biden should have picked Marianne?

hey Kamala, put on your big boy pants and lose that pathetic giggle!

dancing with xi.jpg

- Jill Biden

Joe 'fingers' Biden would no doubt be happy to help.

- Jill Biden

Doctors are allowed to say that about dishonest minorities especially when they're this annoying

Thing is Joe was never his own man, and now he lets others speak for him too. Joe would select Hitler for a running mate if he thought he could win, he's just that kind of guy. And after all, right or wrong on the subject of race Kamala has the lowest character of all Democrats.

Ironic - During the Democrat Primaries, 98% of DEMOCRAT VOTERS joined Jill Biden in telling Kamala Harris to Go F@ck Herself.

Only 2% of Democrats wanted Harris to be their President, forcing Harris to drop out.

The DNC got tge last laugh over those 98% of Democrats, though, by forcing Dementia Joe to take Harris as his VP running mate...and now here she is, one 'episode / Democrat '25th Amendment' vote away from being President.

It was a huge error to put Camel as the VP candidate, she's sucks in a million ways.

Oh boy, aint that the truth! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

But Bezos and gang wanted a 'Woman of Color". Never mind qualifications.

Qualifications are meaningless to Democrat voters. It's how they look, how they smile, how they dress.

And don't forget , for the Rats, they have to be full of hatred towards America and American values.

If the are Communists, like Heels Up Harris is.....all the best. :mad:

Forum List

Back