Kamala Harris Asked Why The United States Continues To Buy Oil From Russia ... Her Answer Is Even More Incoherent Than You Can Imagine

Kamala left her teleprompter in the bedroom. She didn't realize she needed it that much, until she realized that she made a total ass of herself. :oops:

Her career is over when this administration is over. Joe is not going to run again.

There is no good answer that the democrats can give to that question. Due to their antagonism towards fossil fuels, their actions indicate that they have deliberately tried to make the US dependent again on foreign oil to appease the Enviros.
Kind of like the "the sky is falling" urgent push about buying electric cars. By all means, if a consumer believes that a good purchase go ahead! Just don't cuss when you're stranded somewhere with the electric grid going out-like recently in CA where everyone was told to not try to charge their cars! Lovely. A new eyesore to gas stations coming to a station near you...chargers that will not be used by anyone after failing due to weather events mostly.

Regardless of the hyperbole about urgent need to go green, sorry folks. The US is not ready for that and if this vast effort and expense succeeds (consumers fall for the promises as it matters little what US and all other countries do, when China is currently amping up levels until future date years away. So, when that future day comes and China says, "We need more time" what then? Hard to say much to expect dictators to adhere to goals that are not their own if they choose otherwise.

She is full of it.... like the rest of this illegal Administration is!:mad-61:

1646348944169.png

And from Canada we import 4.5 million barrels of petroleum products a day. Did you see the reason was the decrease in production from Nigeria. It was a Corporate decision. Not a decision made at the WH. Just like the decision to cut ties with Russian by those oil giants.

You really want to equat buying Canadian oil to russian oil?

Was anyone really expecting any kind of coherent answer on anything from the current administration
Such a large majority are polling to want Biden NOT to run in 2024, I've heard speculation that he might say he's not going to run again (like LBJ with similar polling in the '60s) after a bad defeat for his party in the midterms. Then what? Because Harris consistently polls LOWER than he does, so she's probably not viable to run in 2024 herself.

If they want to save that ticket, Biden would have to resign, to give Harris a chance for a year or two so she can run as an incumbent. A lot of people are surprised he's lasted this long, but I'm not --- it would look too crooked to put him in and then immediately retire him in favor of some inexperienced black woman. I'm thinking he'll announce he won't run or will resign about mid-2023.

But what I really think is a lot of back-room yelling and Hillary come out of the room as the candidate. She would be a stronger candidate than Harris, at least!

The answer is that we aren't. We bought none in Jan and small amounts in Feb. Nobody is buying Russian oil.
Can't be true; Biden just personally rejected our boycotting Russian oil this week. Before the SOTU.

Kamala Harris Asked Why The United States Continues To Buy Oil From Russia

Her Answer Is Even More Incoherent Than You Can Imagine

2 Mar 2022 ~~ By Harris Rigby
Vice President Kamala Harris was interviewed on the Today Show this morning and Savannah Guthrie asked the VP why the United States still continues to buy hundreds of thousands of barrels of Russian oil every day.
Her answer was so utterly nonsensical that it's impossible to know what she's talking about.

~Snip~
So, to answer the question, about whether we will place sanctions on Russian oil, her answer is... what?
She doesn't even begin to answer the question. There's no real talk about how we can lessen our dependence on Russian oil, which would be easy to do.

Commentary:
Stolen elections have consequences ...
Orwell described this word gymnastics in his dystopian novel, “1984”. It is called “doublethink”, the capability to hold two antithetical and diametrically opposed beliefs about one subject, and never recognize the cognitive dissonance it produces.
The biggest and most forceful sanction that could be brought against the Russian Federation and Vladimir Putin would be to reverse every restriction placed on the extraction, transportation, and refining of petroleum and natural gas since January 20, 2021, and flooding the world market with product, far in excess of our own domestic needs.
Make the price of oil $20 a barrel again, and the dreams and aspirations of Putin would drop like a lead balloon.
But, hey, at least Kamaltoe"s gobbledygook isn’t a “mean” tweet, right?
Does this Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Leftist, really believe that we the people are elementary school kids, and that she needs to talk down to us?
How condescending and elitist!

What a fucking moron! She is almost as big an embarrassment to this country as this Potatohead clown.

Potatohead put her in charge of this Ukraine mess. How is that going?

Such a large majority are polling to want Biden NOT to run in 2024, I've heard speculation that he might say he's not going to run again (like LBJ with similar polling in the '60s) after a bad defeat for his party in the midterms. Then what? Because Harris consistently polls LOWER than he does, so she's probably not viable to run in 2024 herself.

If they want to save that ticket, Biden would have to resign, to give Harris a chance for a year or two so she can run as an incumbent. A lot of people are surprised he's lasted this long, but I'm not --- it would look too crooked to put him in and then immediately retire him in favor of some inexperienced black woman. I'm thinking he'll announce he won't run or will resign about mid-2023.

But what I really think is a lot of back-room yelling and Hillary come out of the room as the candidate. She would be a stronger candidate than Harris, at least!
I have a nightmare that Joe resigns, Harris ascends, and then she appoints Hillary as VP, and then Harris resigns. But you’re right - even though Hillary is a nasty, hateful, vengeful woman, at least she’s not an idiot.

What a fucking moron! She is almost as big an embarrassment to this country as this Potatohead clown.

Potatohead put her in charge of this Ukraine mess. How is that going?
Biggest gobblygook answer I ever heard. Maybe she was able to slide by as an affirmative action pick all her life, but now she’s in the spotlight and everyone sees that she’s all hat, no cattle.

Can't be true; Biden just personally rejected our boycotting Russian oil this week. Before the SOTU.
Look at the numbers. Harris is in over her head. BP, Exxon and Shell oil are leaving Russia. The market is very volatile.. and the oil business hates a warzone.

We rely on Canadian oil. Russian imports increased because Nigeria is having issues meeting it's export goals. The US Companies that have interest in Russian oil fields in the past 25 year are now cutting their ties to Russia and their oil. We've never relied on Russian oil.
so you won't answer the question either

I have a nightmare that Joe resigns, Harris ascends, and then she appoints Hillary as VP, and then Harris resigns. But you’re right - even though Hillary is a nasty, hateful, vengeful woman, at least she’s not an idiot.
not a fan of hers at all but she's, far better than the 2 there now.

not a fan of hers at all but she's, far better than the 2 there now.
Huh. I wonder if Hillary does have a chance. Not if she runs against DeSantis, but maybe against Trump? Just speculation ---

Look at the numbers. Harris is in over her head. BP, Exxon and Shell oil are leaving Russia. The market is very volatile.. and the oil business hates a warzone.
I AM looking at the numbers --- Brent is up to $116 per barrel this morning!

This can't be good.

Everyone is going to blame Biden for this, I suppose, because he killed the Keystone Pipeline.

But I suppose it's mostly Putin, as well as the general inflation.

Forum List

Back