Kamala Harris Asked Why The United States Continues To Buy Oil From Russia ... Her Answer Is Even More Incoherent Than You Can Imagine

I have never followed that --- it seemed so obvious from the beginning that it was all made up by Democrats.

And apparently it was!
Same here, but a lot of people fell for it. Who knows what evil she has up her sleeve to defeat any opponent who dares challenge her.

Kamala Harris Asked Why The United States Continues To Buy Oil From Russia

Her Answer Is Even More Incoherent Than You Can Imagine

2 Mar 2022 ~~ By Harris Rigby
Vice President Kamala Harris was interviewed on the Today Show this morning and Savannah Guthrie asked the VP why the United States still continues to buy hundreds of thousands of barrels of Russian oil every day.
Her answer was so utterly nonsensical that it's impossible to know what she's talking about.

~Snip~
So, to answer the question, about whether we will place sanctions on Russian oil, her answer is... what?
She doesn't even begin to answer the question. There's no real talk about how we can lessen our dependence on Russian oil, which would be easy to do.

Commentary:
Stolen elections have consequences ...
Orwell described this word gymnastics in his dystopian novel, “1984”. It is called “doublethink”, the capability to hold two antithetical and diametrically opposed beliefs about one subject, and never recognize the cognitive dissonance it produces.
The biggest and most forceful sanction that could be brought against the Russian Federation and Vladimir Putin would be to reverse every restriction placed on the extraction, transportation, and refining of petroleum and natural gas since January 20, 2021, and flooding the world market with product, far in excess of our own domestic needs.
Make the price of oil $20 a barrel again, and the dreams and aspirations of Putin would drop like a lead balloon.
But, hey, at least Kamaltoe"s gobbledygook isn’t a “mean” tweet, right?
Does this Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Leftist, really believe that we the people are elementary school kids, and that she needs to talk down to us?
How condescending and elitist!

How do I get that time back?
Ahh, how to not answer a direct question

Same here, but a lot of people fell for it. Who knows what evil she has up her sleeve to defeat any opponent who dares challenge her.
I keep coming back to another Trump--Hillary race as the most possible when I look at the situation out there, and then I think, surely such a thing could not possibly happen!!

We rely on Canadian oil. Russian imports increased because Nigeria is having issues meeting it's export goals. The US Companies that have interest in Russian oil fields in the past 25 year are now cutting their ties to Russia and their oil. We've never relied on Russian oil.
Wrong, our reliance on Russia oil although rated at 10% is apparent when the prices of gasoline, diesel and heating fuel has doubled since 2020.
This is solely based upon the decisions of Joey Xi Bai Dung and his Green initiative cut petroleum and natural gas production in the U.S., while China and India continue on their road higher consumptions of fossil fuels.

We rely on Canadian oil. Russian imports increased because Nigeria is having issues meeting it's export goals. The US Companies that have interest in Russian oil fields in the past 25 year are now cutting their ties to Russia and their oil. We've never relied on Russian oil.
Link. :link: :link:

Wrong, our reliance on Russia oil although rated at 10% is apparent when the prices of gasoline, diesel and heating fuel has doubled since 2020.
This is solely based upon the decisions of Joey Xi Bai Dung and his Green initiative cut petroleum and natural gas production in the U.S., while China and India continue on their road higher consumptions of fossil fuels.
We have zero reliance on Russian oil. This year we haven't imported much of their oil at all.

The answer is that we aren't. We bought none in Jan and small amounts in Feb. Nobody is buying Russian oil.
did you even listen? 600,000 barrels a day. Joe Manchin's numbers from the video. hmmmm. are you playing stupid again? you win

So it has to be pointed out to you that our federal governments doesn't purchase Russian oil? US oil companies do, or did. The US Companies that have interests in Russian oil fields for the past 25 year are now cutting their ties to Russia and their oil.

In 2020, about 7% of U.S. petroleum imports, including crude oil, came from Russia.

What the fuck does that even mean?

I honestly read it 5 or 6 times and it makes no sense to me. I understand all of those words individually, but in that configuration they don't make sense.
It's clear that she's been given answers to give to questions, but doesn't understand events enough to know what the heck she's even saying. She was the first big decision of Quid Pro's presidential career, and it's not gotten much better since.

why did Joe Manchan suggest we buy 600,000 barrels a day? what is it you know he doesn't? that seems sort of odd.
It's a game they play with figures. Crude oil and Petroleum products get purposefully conflated, combine and used separately. There was a time when we were averaging nearly 700,000 barrels a day total, which the US oil companies had to pay Russia royalties on. But due to the unvasion that arrangement is ending.

We have zero reliance on Russian oil. This year we haven't imported much of their oil at all.

Is that why gasoline has risen to nearly $4.00/gal in my neighborhood and over $5.00 in California? Then there's those in New York State that have seen their gasoline and heating fuel prices doubled since Jan 2021
If that isn't a reflection of the import ban on Russian Petroleum, we can blame it on Biden's 'Green New Deal' aspirations.

It's a game they play with figures. Crude oil and Petroleum products get purposefully conflated, combine and used separately. There was a time when we were averaging nearly 700,000 barrels a day total, which the US oil companies had to pay Russia royalties on. But due to the unvasion that arrangement is ending.
Crude oil and Petroleum products both come from oil. They are effectively the same thing.

Quit talking like you know what you are talking about.

1646426339491.png

“This is war,” Sen. Joe Manchin said.

INFLATION BE DAMNED: BIPARTISAN PUSH TO BAN RUSSIAN OIL

Forum List

Back